Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DILFs

I’m over bad sex.  

It’s one of my earlier resolutions for this year.  To have more interesting quality sex than average to poor sex with fuck buddies that suck the sexual energy from me, but never give anything back.

Profiles that used to read dominant, serve me now, speak only when you are spoken to and pay attention to my nipples because they are wired to my cock are now low in my list.  It’s all about them, not about you.

I realised all of the above when one of my long time fuck buddies left my house after another bout of our usual sex hook ups.  He is a hot military pilot Daddy who has a body of a triathlete and in his early 50s now, and his body puts my younger one to shame as he is so fit.  He even has abs!

But because of his triathlon training, he shaves all his body hair including his armpits, arms, legs and pubes.  I am pretty sure he does this to enhance the length of his pretty average cock, but it makes him look like a plucked turkey.

Then there is the sweat.  

Due to his ultra healthy diet I suspect, he perspires a lot during sex.  Sweat as in call the janitor with the mop kinda sweat.  Sweat as in iceberg global warming oceans rising sweat.  Which he mandatorily washes off in my shower after we have so-so sex.  

The aftermath of all of the above is me having to change all pillow cases, launder the bed sheets and guest towel after he leaves.  That’s two hours of post intercourse chores that I could have spent elsewhere than the laundry room.

Daddy pilot slash triathlete constantly texts me when he is conveniently available (i.e. when he is not flying his aircraft and is back in terra firma) and horny and I have started to make the usual polite excuses. I’m at work, I’m out tonight to the outright No, I am not available, without a complimentary suggestion of when I will be in the future were all sent back in reply to his countless text messages.  He still doesn’t get it, because he still texts back.  I have now resolved to simply not replying to his advances.  I know, how rude of me.  But sometimes you have to be rude to be succinct.

Then there is the odd instance of Daddy #2.  This one happens to be a tall teacher (somewhere, I don’t really pry much).  Again in his mid 50s, big as in huge, gigantic cut cock - the original feature that caught my attention to woof at him, that is naturally hard without the need of enhancements.  

Only he fucks wrapped - only.  

Ok so I like oral, too, so no big deal.  We stuck to that originally, but he insisted on anal, which was so-so, ho-hum since all I felt was the rubber.  It was like being fucked by a big plastic dildo.  My ass didn’t feel the natural warmth and tingle that releases my own lust.  It was like something I had to perfunctorily do for his benefit.  If all I wanted was the dildo effect (which I clearly don’t), I could have done that without having left my house, watched good porn and had a good long self whack job.

For those of you who think I give up easily, I didn't.  I met up with him four more times, until one night I did manage to sit on his raw naked cock head, while he was lost in his popper huff.  He knew what I was doing and I timed it so that the popper haze would hit him and he would succumb to the feeling.  His eyes glazed and he didn't move and I was teasing his naked cock head, gliding it up and down against my naked and puckered ass lips.  

It didn't work.

When push came to shove, he pushed me over, ate my ass then stood up and walked to the bedside dresser table and tore open a rubber which he proudly rolled on his obscenely beautiful hard nine inch and very thick and veiny circumsized erection.  I had to close my eyes to blot out the sight (of the latex).  It was like looking at graffiti on a work of human art.

Then there is this Daddy’s urge to share me with his other fellow DILF fuck buds.  Being a perfunctory slave to one was torture enough, he wants me to be on my knees for two.  To the non-jaded juvvies reading this, this might sound like heaven sent.  But I’ve been there done that, with little return on my sexual investment in these older tops.  This last one even has the peculiar penchant of inviting me to serve his fellow DILFs at the ungodly hour of 10 am on a Saturday morning when he apparently hosts his DILF orgies.

Honest to Buddha, who plans to have an orgy at 10 am on Saturdays?  Orgies at that hour simply happen.  They aren't planned.  They might be simply a continuation of a long, sleazy, raunchy Friday night sex session, and it just happens as a flow on effect, but it isn’t planned (weeks in advance in this instance).

Again my lifestyle might not be so like your own, but I bet most of you readers work five days a week and then unwind by going out with friends, family or a fuck bud on Friday nights, and use Saturday mornings to wake up lazily, have a hot cup of coffee, perhaps a croissant on the side.  Hands up which ones of you are up on Saturday mornings at 9 am douching your ass for a DILF orgy?  Hands up which ones of you would rather walk your dog in the park, get a bagel on the way home and then meet up with friends for an al fresco lunch?  See what I mean?

Honestly DILFs, I still lust after you older geezers and I am truly a non agist, equal opportunity fucker.  But sometimes some of your sunset ways are just not where I want to be.

Moral of the post I guess is that if its enjoyable, continue to do it.  But if it ain’t, learn your lesson, lick your wounds and then learn to be a wiser person and move on.



4 comments:

  1. Ha! Honestly, I'm a morning person. I'm a real lazy top after dinner. But I get what you mean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bruce. Yeah we are all different and some are morning persons. Bet you get a morning hard on :-D

      Delete
  2. Bruce, it had been too long since I had visited your blog post, and I AM glad I made another visit.

    Personally, speaking as someone who is a Dominant, as well as a Daddy, I think it depends on the person, the situation and the mindset of both parties.

    For example, via Growlr, I met this man. He is white and hairy, lives in a Southern state, married to a woman and has three children with her. When he visits NYC, he refers to me as Master Robert, and I refer to him, usually, by his Birth name, but often refer to him as "my piece of hairy, white cunt." Given that I AM technically Multi-Racial, I do not consider myself white.

    When he opens his hotel room, he is nude and kneeling, as per my instruction. There are definitely some BDSM elements to our relationship, but the sex is fantastic. And, I only fuck him bareback, and if my creamy, Cuban Cum is not going up that white, hairy cunt, then it is doing down his throat.

    The last time he was in NYC, I asked him how I AM different than other Dominants he has served and serviced. He told me that I AM more willing to be intimate (which, for me, has nothing to do with sex), and that he can communicate with me more freely.

    The first time he and I had sex, I came four times in ninety minutes, once up the cunt, and three times down his throat. My previous record was four times in two hours. In fact, after the fourth time, I could not get it hard. He had fully drained my balls of my creamy, Cuban Cum and my complete Being of any lingering horniness, too.

    In short, he and I get along very well. He does what I tell him, and both of us enjoy each other very much.

    Now, I have also had sex with other men where there was no Dominant-submissive role play, and it was also very fulfilling. I happen to love sucking a sweet hole before I fuck it, and there are many men with whom I have done just that, sucking and licking a hole like a starving man, until the bottoms beg me to fuck them, and I just keep slurping away.

    Speaking of which, let me conclude this comment here, otherwise it shall be even longer than your blog post.

    Thanks for another great post, my friend. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment ThisGayMansLife.

    You raise and share so many pertinent points and I cannot agree more when you say that sometimes sex is about many aspects and one of those, especially one of those is intimacy. There might not be love, but there is always a sense of pausing and letting another man take and give enjoyment from your body.

    Continue on with sharing your sexual adventures with your partners. And by the way, my name is not Bruce. You inadvertently addressed the last person, who made the first comment, and I suspect the name lingered in your subconscious.

    ReplyDelete