Sunday, August 15, 2010

What would Darwin say?


The most erotic moment for me during sex is the act of mounting.

Just the act of positioning the cock head in direct line with the butt hole is one of the most sensual and sexiest moments of sex. Think about it. Why are you reading when you could be riding? The time spent searching for sex far outweighs the sexual act itself, and the point when both genitals "find" each other is that one magical moment when for both parties, their aspirations are about to be fulfilled.

The cock hungry to sink in, the ass primed for the initial pain of penetration that will turn into sphincter pleasure. The top has the advantage here because if he chooses to, he can look down and look at the beautiful sight of an engorged penis entering the body of another human being. The bottom uses his biggest sexual organ at this point (his brain, you dudes!) to mentally visualize his own compromised body - legs wide open either bent over in a doggy position or half way high up in the air in a crunch position. For both, all the hours spent trawling the internet or bars have come to its final eventual fruition. Male copulation. The need for sex. The need to penetrate another man's body. The need to surrender a warm pre-cleaned ass.

I can image that for a small portion of the population, male homosexual anal intercourse is done coupled with some feelings of love and intimacy. But I'm betting that's just a tiny sample percentage. The remaining bulk is the masculine primal need to spread our wild seeds as much as possible. The law of nature and evolution encoded deep into our DNA that our bodies are just enacting. We can probably blame society partially for this. Banning gay marriage, no positive gay role models in mainstream media and so forth, mean that for the majority of us, our initial sexual contact would have been in a public toilet, an adult bookstore backroom or gloryhole, a sauna, a schoolboy's bedroom, dorm, the farm, etc.

There's no gay Disneyland for us.

Heterosexual kids who grow up to become heterosexual adults have been bombarded with one single message. Fall in love, marry and procreate because the family is the one single unit that is most important. Of course for most of us, that same message was tried to put through, it's just that the law of nature interevened and made us like the same, rather than the opposite, sex.

But as I said, once we acknowledge our homosexuality to ourselves, we also do acknowledge that we were thrown into a world where no one prepared us on what to do (no role models remember). Maybe that will change in a generation or two, once gay uncles and lesbian aunts become a main fixture in Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. Even the most understanding of families that don't shun their gay offsprings have chosen to adopt a don't ask, don't tell policy. If this isn't you my dear reader, then count yourself lucky.

That's why I believe gays are tougher, less prone to be monogamous, naturally giving in to our innate polygamous nature. Dating for us seems foreign. We label ourselves as trashy, piggy, raunchy. Since we don't get pregnant, we become "cumdumps," accepting each and every internal ejacualtion - with glee, with greed. In our own world, our own role models are mostly Western gay men slapping, spitting and urinating on each other as part of our mainstream porn. They're mostly shaved skin heads or just plain bald, mostly tough, muscled, or slender twinky Eastern European.

"Take that you bitch."

"Sir, thank you, Sir."

Hurt me, hurt you. Go faggot and wipe this cum off my shoe.

That's how we treat each other. It all points to low self esteem, therefore we cannot naturally aspire for a more loving monogamous life or self worth. Does the opposite make you happier or does it continue to erode you on the inside until one day, your youthful looks fade and then you become another one of those ghosts in the hallway and without knowing it, you get offended when the younger generation quips "No fats or oldies."

I bareback because I can. And I choose to have condom free sex, because it feels great.

It does not however automatically mean I will accept any man's sperm inside my body, or for that matter, part with mine and give it to an anonymous sloppy butt in any random gloryhole. I know I don't ovulate or get pregnant. But I still reserve the right to choose whether or not a man can ejaculate inside my ass. Whether I should flush it out at once, or keep it inside me as I sleep and cuddle with him.  I still reserve the right to deprive a bottom of my sperm if I don't feel connected with him.


It's still the law of nature.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent and arousing entry. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr Sexy Breeder. Glad you connected with this post. What aroused you? I wrote it from a sociological point of view (my bad) instead of my usual sexual point of view. I hope it made you think also, as it has constantly made me.

    ReplyDelete