Friday, August 6, 2010

Rants and Raves

Due to a busy work and life schedule, I haven't written for some while. Not for lack of sexual activity, but rather due to writer's block, I guess. Here are my random rants for the day

1. I have a reader that seems to be obsessed with my blog. He logs in and reads my blog practically everyday, sometimes more than three times a day. Yet he has not made any comment or attempt to say hi. Dude, that is stalker-like activity. If you feel compelled to read my blog three times a day, almost 5 times a week, even when there are no new posts, that demonstrates obssessive behavior.

2. Distance is relative. People who like you live a million miles away. People who live close to you can't be bothered to take public transportation, drive or find street parking when hooking up. Yet some of my hottest hook ups were from men who live abroad.

3. I'm getting picky with sex partners. My jeans stay up more nowadays than they stay down. Yeah that means I'm having less sex for the sake of sex. Even jerking off bores me now. Must be getting old.

4. Sex finds you in the most unexpected of places or times. Often when you douche and prepare for sex, all I meet are greedy bottoms. Which is fine since I'm pretty vers. But then you give up and don't prepare, and suddenly a hot top wants your ass badly.

5. Men will exchange a thousand emails, intimate naked photos, even their (real) addresses and cell phones. They'll add you as buddies, they'll text you till you're blue in the face and tell you how much they would love to have sex with you. And then suddenly, everything will freeze. They will take you for granted when they're around, even if they've added you as buddies in their profile. I do get it sometimes. It's all about the need for sex when it's convenient for them. But sometimes, you gotta be considerate. It's not always about your dick. Good sex means nurturing good network and online interpersonal skills. That is why even though I like some men very much, I have learned to say no when they're suddenly horny, when their bf's are suddenly out of town, or they're suddenly all wired up and need hole - badly. Now. Dude you don't deserve it, cause you're selfish. Owning a big dick doesn't give you the automatic right to be a prick.

6. Some effeminate men are tops - only. You give in to the urge, but the sight of plucked eyebrows and a high pitched moaning as they slice your butt is like ice cream in Mars, it's weird.

7. Some small to extremely small dicked men are tops - only. Clearly when out sized they still want to fuck me. With what? That one?

8. More than half of muscled men with abs, sporting beautiful gigantic dicks are bottoms - only. Its hard being a juxtaposed homo. At least in the straight world you know who is the cunt and who is the dick. Some very tall, very buffed men like to be topped - only. In nature, a fly doesn't fuck an elephant. It's absurd.

9. Some men message me with woofy one liners. Then you check their profiles and it contains racist remarks like - No Asians. Wtf? I get it that there are certain men not attracted to the Asian race and it's their personal choice to express that publicly. Personally I do not, repeat, not get offended by it. It's a choice, as I do have my own choices in men. I just look around and see older white men with their Asian bf's and wonder how many of them used to married with kids and then suddenly divorced at middle age only to find they aren't marketable anymore. They probably were in a no-Asian phase when they were in their teens and 20s, when they would only fuck with corn-fed jock blondes. Life is about choices, and some of those choices and views do change (or not) when one gets more mature and realizes that having a buff body and a huge dick aren't automatic keys to happiness.


10. Clearly I have nothing to write about.


2 comments:

  1. I like this blog post. A little insight. #6 Made me laugh. Thanks for sharing. Jeffie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeffie, I didn't realize you were going through the archives. Glad it made you laugh!

      Delete