Do I write about this rather new experience that happened two weekends ago? Or do I just consign it to the shoebox?
I joined a new website and course being a "newish" bod in the block, I got my fair share of hits. Almost half of those were for safer sex. Finally after a few emails back and forth finally decided to hook up with a leather daddy type I'll call Edward. When he opened the door the dude looked hot, even for his age. He's 48 yo, 6'0 tall, fit and just enough flesh on his body. He was in a leather harness, boots, jockstrap and a police cap. Very sexy, I thought.
We started exchanging pleasantries and pretty much soon, we were kissing. First thing I noticed when I got near him was his BO. Ok, I thought, it's bearable so I'll just blot my brain from it. Fortunately he didnt smoke and had excellent oral hygiene. Daddy was into leather and mild S&M and I was in an experimental mood, so I pretty much let him tie me up. Pretty soon, I was in a "vitruvian" position a la Leonardo da Vinci man with both my wrists and ankles in leather restraints, with my entire body now roped to his wooden frame in his play room area. He was pretty still sweet continuing to kiss me gently and offering me water. He pampered me as he continued to rope and tie me up. And then as a final touch, he put a leather hood over me with only the mouth area as an opening for air. Then he asked one last time if I was okay and if I want to go ahead with the whole thing, and having gotten my nod of approval, he gagged me with a rope and asked me to bite hard.
I suddenly saw stars due to the tightness of his knots and I knew I was entirely in the hands of this man. I took in a sudden gasp of air as he clamped my nipples with something so painful and so heavy that all I could do was bite the rope and breathe heavily. He kept saying "good boy" in between and I could sense him walking around me, sniffing me and holding me. Then he would just stand still and watch. He said it's a shame I couldn't see his handiwork as he felt he did a good job in tying me up.
He had a rope in his hands and then he started hitting me with it, as I took it on like a big lad without complaints. "Good boy" he would say as he continued to alternate between hitting me, kissing my roped gnawed mouth and gently slapping the danglers in my nipple clamp that hurt like hell. After half an hour or so of this, my head was getting lightheaded so he took the rope off my mouth and let me breathe in a bit more normal, until he stuck his half hard cock inside the hole of the leather hood. I had no choice but to suck him and continue to try to breathe as he controlled my gasps of air.
Finally as he was totally hard (a respectable 7 incher from what I could gather and feel), he got behind me and started lubing me up. Vitruvian me was loosened up a bit so that I could let my natural body weight follow me as I leaned totally forward. As I couldn't see anything, I asked him what the whole scene looked like and he replied "You look like a fly trapped in a spider's intricate web." Then I heard it.
He was ripping a condom packet open.
Needless to say my cooperation in this whole Leonardo Leather Fly Trap thing went from 200 percent to 50 percent in half a second. When we were hooking up I did remember his profile did say he was into safe sex, but when we were chatting that sort of got looked over and we started exchanging raunchy emails, so I (wrongly) thought he would make me his, totally, without barriers. I was so wrong.
My cock that was so hard he had to slap me in the groin to get me down while he was tying me up, went into such a flaccid state, I might as well have been a eunuch. S&M is all about the mental surrendering of yourself and control to someone else. I have to say barebacking is the same, it doesn't matter how nice the cock is, if you know its wrapped, then the brain shuts the dopamine off and you get no pleasure from the act.
I went through the motions of getting fucked until I surrendered and finally told him it isn't working for me and that he should untie me. He reluctantly did and we took a break and tried to snuggle and kiss and re-capture the moment, but it was definitely lost when in what I could hope would be round 2 of fucking he again, reached for a rubber. My whole body just shut down - brain, balls, cock and ass. I wasn't responding to his kisses, touches or dominance. And after a while he noticed it too. Passive rebellion is such a powerful antidote to S&M.
We called it quits after six hours of play. I will never compromise on what I want and what I have to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment