I was watching porn the other night (and of course playing with myself) and like most of these moments, my mind went into overdrive. I must have A.D.D. because instead of concentrating on the movie and sex, my mind was on blog mode.
Well it all started with the hot action on the screen and I asked myself, what's the hottest sexual fantasy one could have? Ok I can read what goes on your mind in response to that question. Leather, slings, outdoor sex, sex in unusual places, orgies. The list goes on.
Well my own fantasy is different.
To start with the definition of the word fantasy is if it has yet to ocurr, or it hasn't happened to me. And let's face it, I've been around the block so many times, I've kinda experienced and dabbled into almost every known perversion or fantasy known to gay man.
The more correct question should be - what sexual encounter would be the most turn on for me?
The answer to that isn't too complex. Whenever I am out or hooking up with some random men, one always has the feeling of cat and mouse game. I have something they are after, and they have something I am after. Thats why it's called intercourse, it's an exchange of goods (the cock, ass, body) and services (oral, anal etc).
But when you see a cock through a glory hole and then it gets replaced by a nice warm pair of man's lips, then its a pleasant experience. Or better yet, when it becomes too good that you invite the other guy over into your own space. What turns me on the most is intimacy and passion, albeit it be fleeting. You can always be intimate, sensual and passionate even with one time hook up encounters. In fact some of these men have evolved to becoming my online friends in social networking sites.
I have several examples of such men.
One of them is a guy I'll call Andrew. I met him at Blow Buddies one hot Saturday night. I had dinner with a bisexual friend, and he was enquiring about that venue so I offered to show him. We hopped on a cab after dinner, paid our entrance fee and started cruising. Pretty soon, this very cute and slim Jewish boi caught my eye. He had a thick head of lovely curly dark hair and nice matt down of chest hair, with a waistline that could rival Mick Jagger's. His cock was a hard cut 7 incher that stood out from his bushy pubes but I was paying less attention to it because he was more intent in kissing me than anything else. We attracted a crowd around us, who eventually started to play among themselves.
Then I saw a silhouette of a tall 6'4 man, quite slim, not buffed but still pleasantly looking. In fact that was all he was doing - looking, staring, watching, but not participating. I could see he was stroking himself while he watched but he wasn't making any move on anyone. Yet he somehow through the maze of bodies manage to get closer and closer to me and Jewish boi. Then he was at a point where he was within arm's reach so I touched his groin area and felt what appeared to be a beautiful, rock hard 10 incher. I do tend to exaggerate sometimes, but this time I am seriously not. It was so awe inspiring that like any snake, it instantly charmed me in the dark room and I stopped kissing Jewish boi's delicious 20 something lips and left the orgy (in the hope that tall guy would follow).
I went to the water fountain and refreshed myself and then stood in another area of the club where there was a bit more light. I saw my bi friend walking around and we chatted a bit. After a few minutes, after my friend left me to cruise off and I felt a body next to me again. It was Jewish boi again.
"Hey, there you are. Why'd you leave?" Jewish boi asked, not really expecting an answer.
He dove for my lips again. God he kissed good, and his lips had a hint of Lifesaver's that I found appealing. His bare twinky chest covered in hair was ground against my own smooth chest and I do have to admit it felt good. I closed my eyes and imagined what kissing a very young Mandy Patinkin (remember his bare chested scene in Yentl) would be like, then this would be it.
Of course tall guy showed up again and then watched me with piercing eyes. I knew he wanted me, and I was challenged by his snake like cock. Ok I admit, I wanted to experience what a cock like that would feel like, because it's not everyday I get to encounter such beautiful combination of length, girth and strength of erection like that.
"What the fuck dude?" Jew boi protested as I squirmed away from his lips and embrace. Let me tell you was difficult to leave Jew boi. I have a 30 inch waist line, his was 27! He was a sexy hairy twink, but it's time I got myself a man.
Andrew, as tall guy would later introduce himself as, saw me stride by and without hesitation he held out his hand we disappeared into one of those cubicles with a black curtain. There was no need for conversation, he unzipped and flapped out his beautiful 10 incher and I knew I was in for a hard time because although I am quite good at deep throating, I could barely get past half of his cock. It was the thickness of it that prevented me from doing so.
I reached for poppers, politely offered him some, which he accepted silently, and then turned around and presented him with my ass. Again all of the parameters were aligned and my still then unfucked ass, took his bare cock with not even the hint of resistance. The intense feeling of ass flesh being mounted while dry and his cock head dripping with pre-cum, and the combination of the popper hit was enough for my butt to open with glee. With a cock like that, I knew I had to give it 110% determination or else it will hurt and I would clamp down.
The pain eventually dulled but I knew it would still be there as more of my dry anal passage was drilled open by his cock flesh. I could almost hear every sub-chamber of my ass pop open wide while Andrew continued his assault. Of course I had to hit the poppers, and as we did continually so, I suddenly felt Andrew stiffen. Oh great, he came, and I'm just half way there! The I felt his hand on my waist dragging me - down?
He was passing out!
And his whole 6'4 frame collapsed on the floor and unto the hallway past the curtains. People were staring at us, confused at what was happening. I stooped down and gently slapping his face calling "Hey, hey, wake up." He wouldn't.
I have to admit half my brain said, get outta here. You don't know the guy, he doesn't know you.
Leave.
Now.
But I couldn't. People saw us together. Jew boi knew whom I went with. I could see this going down badly. So I used all of my 150 lbs frame to lift his own 190 lbs frame up, away from the busy corridor and back into the cubicle. I slapped his face again gently but stronger this time, trying to get him awake. To my relief, he woke up.
"You need water and fresh air," I told him as I zipped him back up.
I took his arm and slung it around my shoulders and guided him to the drinking fountain just outside the toilets. Just when he was about to bend over for the drink, I saw his eyes go white again, and his body convulsed and yup, you guessed it, he passed out a second time. I caught his face just inches away from the metal, just in time. He was so heavy, I didn't know what to do.
Fortunately my bi friend saw me and asked what was wrong. We both tried to wash Andrew's face with cold water to wake him up. He did and said he was ok, but I doubted him. So we sat him down in a bench and I talked to him, trying to find out why he kept passing out. I knew partly it was because of the poppers. Then I remembered his rock hard cock that felt like steel. Did he happen to take Viagra and not tell me?
Andrew would have lucid moments but I still could not see the black of his eyes when he opened them, so I knew he wasn't in the right place. And the last thing I wanted was for security to be called and for both of us to be thrown out of the club and be banned. So I waited for another lucid interval and explained that I was gonna reach into his jeans pocket for his wallet, I wasn't gonna steal his money but rather, all I wanted to know was his home address from his driver's license, so I can call a cab and bring him home. He nodded incoherently, but seemingly knowingly. My bi friend and I managed to hail a cab once outside and the three of us hopped in. We were laughing at that point at what had befallen us on what was supposed to be a night of sexual adventure.
The fresh air helped a lot because Andrew was now completely awake and started talking. He kept apologizing and said he was okay, but I was having none of it. Besides we were already halfway to his place in a cab, there's no way I could turn around and go find Jew boi again. I dropped my bi friend off at his place and Andrew directed the cab driver to his place. When we got there, I asked the cab driver to wait while I safely deposited my trade home, but Andrew was having none of it. He invited me to spend the night at his place.
We ended up in his bedroom, talking about what happened. He said he does pass out from time to time, but didn't elaborate why. When the talking became replaced by sexual behavior once more, we ended up fucking in his bed. This time I made sure he had none of the poppers.
I was up on all fours presenting him with my naked ass as he slid his big naked cock inside me. We were both tired and wanted to go to sleep so the sex didn't last too long. I felt him go rigid again and quickly glanced back looking at his face with the now familiar eyes looking into heaven (is he passing out again) look on his face. But this time, he let out a low masculine moan of pleasure and I felt his cock expand and throb inside me and I knew he was ejaculating inside my butt, so I relaxed my anal muscles and gave him free reign of my ass while I gently opened and closed my ass muscles lovingly; encouraging his orgasm into a very slow sensual finale.
We slept after that and he made me breakfast the next day. Now we're friends in Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment