The last two Saturdays have been much action packed.
Just this Saturday, met up with a 50 yo bisexual married man with an amazing 7x7 cut cock. It was seriously beer can thick and he wasn't getting anything from his wife, so he looks around for available flesh. Well mine was, and we got chatting and exchanged numbers and address.
He shows up and he is 6'3 with an ex-footballers build, tall and solid with a slight beer belly that looked just right and fucking sexy on a man his age! We started making out in the couch and then it was onto the bedroom, where my eyes grew like saucers when I saw the Corona that was between his legs. Like most bisexual men, his balls and pubes were so thick with hair - and I love that. Most gay men clipper (to make their cock look bigger, I guess) but it also robs the whole crotch area of any sexy sensuality. Imagine a bald cock with no feathers. Who's gonna fight that?
He started kissing me and the started to mount me. I knew he was going in raw because when we were chatting, he mentioned that he preferred the feel of skin on skin. It was like being penetrated by a baseball bat and I was screaming the shit outta my head and biting the pillows so hard. Again like most bisexual men, he thinks the ass is like pussy, so he jack rabbits me until he is on the verge of an orgasm.
Why do men think that piston fucking is the best technique? No it is not. It's selfish and very top-centric. Anyway who am I to complain? He's a tall fucker so he takes hold of my two legs, part them open like the V in valve and jackhammers into my raw ass. He asks me where I want his cum so to spite him, I said "on my chest." Obediently he pulls out and a rope of cum squirts out onto my tummy. Nice man, but I can see why his wife doesn't want him touching her anymore. He needs to learn that a big cock is not sufficient enough to be labelled good in bed.
After the bisexual Energizer Rabbit left, I checked my phone and there was a message there from this couple. One white and one Asian, who wanted a three some with me. Yum, bring it on. So I invited them over and soon enough, a bottle of wine was being opened and we were passing the bottle of poppers around and having a zany time talking. Then things got serious.
The Asian guy has a small cock but gets rock hard when you kiss him. His bf watches in the sidelines and strokes his growing cock. His pubes are shaved so I thought he did that again, so that his cock would appear to be bigger. In his case, appearance can be deceiving because he was a definite grower. The white monster grew to an impressive 9 and a friggin half by 6 inches. Ok Super Bowl time it is, because I've got me a baseball bat here in the lounge! How two tops, one small, another colossal can be in a LTR beats me! But I'm not here to psycho-analyze them so, bring on the fun.
They both sucked me, licked me, rimmed me, and kissed me. Being totalled poppered up they kinda lost track of who was doing who and by the time all the hazy smoke cleared in our heads, we were all sweaty from the knot that we all tied ourselves in. In the end, white snake boy was too chicken to try to fuck me raw, despite his Asian bf's prodding of "I want to see you fuck him." With sexual partners who are fence sitters, its not worth begging for it, so I managed to suck them off both to a respectable orgasm and send them off so I can have my well deserved beauty sleep.
"How about you? Would you like to cum?" they guility offered, just before they left.
Please.
The Saturday before that was even wilder. I had a date with two tops who were partiers, and both were wired beyond recognition that by the time we were all naked in my living room, I was in blissful bareback heaven. With one top bare dicking me as he smoked on his pipe and another spread eagled whose cock I was sucking on as he too, smoked on his pipe. The sight of two men smoking their pipes on their substance of their choice is so erotic and sexy that I was almost vicariously enjoying their trip. I knew this was going to be one long night and morning.
I was wrong. It lasted till the next evening!
Seriously, my spine needed a brace after two wired tops had their wired ways with me. The funny thing is that they were both in a funny game of who can stay hard and stay over longer, that it was fun seeing one being jealous of the other. Like a pro champ, I made sure that both had their fair share of both my ass and my mouth. The feeling of being slow dicked while another top is feeding you his rock hard uncut penis is a sexy thought enough to make me cream.
The night was a blur. All I know is that I was fucked, sucked and rimmed in about a thousand positions in the couch, the kitchen, the laundry room, the bedroom, the bathroom, the hallway. Even when I was sitting down taking a leak, the boys wouldn't leave me alone. They would still insist in feeding me their cocks while I urinate.
Hot, hot, hot!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment