I met a guy I will call Paul because he looks like Paul Newman. Yes with the piercing blue eyes, the close cropped salt and pepper hair and the cleft chin. But that's where the similarities end, because this guy is 6'5 tall with a whopping 9 inch uncut dick. He is in his early 50s but could put any young man's body to shame. He is as toned as any basketball or tennis player. Amazingly clipped hairy chest and sexy thighs to engulf you. Sounds like physical heaven right?
There's more.
I met Paul just around Christmas last year in a gay bath house and we had hours of sex. The minute our lips locked and he put his arms around my waist, I knew this was going to be one hell of a sexual marathon. In the dark light, his silvery hair could be mistaken for light blonde and for a moment, I had a glimpse of what this 53 year old man could have been in his mid 30s - a sexual stud.
He was kissing me all over my chest, my neck, my nipples, my arms, down to my crotch and finally my legs and feet. I watched him with amazement. Was he savouring my body too? I in turn was looking at what it would be to have sex with Paul Newman. Ha ha ha ha.
I got to the 69 position and started working on his erect dick. It was so massive in my hands that I was hesitant to do anything but look at it. I licked the head and was rewarded with a groan from Paul. Well that's a good start. So I continued licking the head and gliding down the shaft and finally down to his tennis ball sized cojones! It wasn't long until he was standing to his full erect 9 inches with the foreskin long gone by now. His cock in the dim light was a sight to behold. Some cocks make you drool with lust, some cocks make you want to go to sleep. Paul's cock was like a museum piece. I just wanted to stare and admire it. It was just so big, so thick, so beautiful, so hard, so throbbingly alive, so fleshy, so … there right in front of me. I felt like I was starting at a beautiful beast, unsure of what to do next - conquer or succumb?
He stopped sucking me and looked at me and asked the inevitable question. "Can I fuck you?" I didn't have time to hesitate, I just nodded my head. He reached for a rubber, and instantly in my head, I was disappointed. I won't be able to feel his cock flesh drill my naked ass lips and walls. The latex will numb any sensation for both of us. Still, it's our first fuck so I arched in the boy doggy position on all fours and offered my now ready butt for him to penetrate.
I hit the bottle of poppers to give me a bit of help with the assault and fortunately, he was a gentle lover and he did it very slowly, waiting for my body to relax and penetrating inch by inch only, listening to my groans when it would seem to be too much and he would stop and wait, until my body wanted more of him and he would gently slide more of his beautiful cock in.
With tall men with big cocks, there is only one way to get fucked. I have to be prepared to be fucked. Tall big men, even in their most gentle and tender moments can be a bit forceful and brutish to a boy/man with a small lean body frame like mine. In short, I prepared to be skewered!
Once fully buried inside me, Paul slid out and thrust back in until I had no choice but to gasp and groan involuntarily at each of his thrusts. I surrended to him and let him have his pleasure. My body was there to please him for now. After a five minutes of solid fucking, my open legs were aching so I slid off and motioned for him to stop. I arched back and kissed him on the lips while I slowly removed the rubber from his still erect cock. There was no sign of him losing his erection so I continued to stroke him. After a few minutes of kissing, I re-lowered my body in its original arched doggy position with his now raw cock clearly pointing at my butt. Will he take the bait?
To my dismay, he kissed my neck and positioned his cock in between my butt cheeks instead of the now waiting ass tunnel. Okay since you won't come to the mountian, then the mountain will come to you. LOL. Ever so slightly I slid my body so that once again his cock head was just 0.00001 of an inch away from my ass lips and this time I lowered my buttocks and in one swift moment his cock head felt my raw ass sucking him in. He audibly gasped and I could feel his body freeze in silence. Again, slowly almost with just a small sigh, my lower body slid down towards his cock and I was clearly impaled. Will he rock or will he just remain frozen?
Paul thrusted in a mad frenzied minute of pure bareback bliss when he suddenly got his senses back and pulled out and said that, as much as he wants to because it felt so good, he couldn't dare fuck me without a rubber. What a bummer!
So the rest of the night I alternated between being fucked with a rubber or just 69 and kissing, with no passionate bareback fucking. After a while I got tired of that left the room to have a shower. We politely exchanged numbers, but as much as I liked him, I wasn't sure whether his pussy footing about latex sex would be right for me.
I got a call from him after a week and promptly invited him over this time to where I lived. It was much more comfortable and private than a bath house. On the night stand, I put the poppers, the lube and the condom. There! If all I could have with this aging god is his Paul Newmanesque presence, then I'll take it, even if I have to compromise. His cock was big enough to pummel me with a force that would make me fierce anyway.
To my surprise, our kissing got hotter and hotter and when it came down to it, he reached down and lubed himself. We were in the missionary position with my legs on his shoulders and my head just retreated back into the pillows. I closed my eyes waiting to hear the inevitable tear of the condom packet. None. I opened my eyes and looked into his. His face was just inches away from me. Because of his sheer height and length, his entire 6'5 frame could curl into my own 5'9 with ease. My eyes widened when he pushed in, bare. I clearly indicated I was puzzled but Paul just dipped his lips and kissed me slowly.
Then his whole lower body glided in and out of my butt in a raw embrace of cock and ass. I was in heaven and my body was starting to boil. Fucking bareback is not only about physical pleasure, but it's also the emotional bond and closeness you feel with your partner. That night he gave himself to me completely, and I to him. My ass could feel his foreskin peel over and his cock head tunnel in, in a wonderful fleshy grip, I started milking his cock and he responded by groaning in pleasure. His cock literally throbbed inside me and he would stop and start all over again. He was starting to edge.
Then with me face down on the bed this time, his entire body on top of mine, he moved like a swimming frog in a pond, his penis entirely wrapped by my silky bare butt in a warm lovingly embrace. I arched my head back and grabbed his head, and we kissed. Long, wet and very passionate. Then he pulled away, groaned and took his cock out and ejaculated over my back. He spent the night. I slept curled in his arms and I could hear his soft breathing. His heart was beating slower and slower, so finally I gave in and fell asleep in his arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment