Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dutch Lust



Okay, now I feel like the neighborhood mistress. All if not most of my fb's are "married" or in "relationships" but wanting more on the side. This last one was kinda different. He has a bf but he's not getting it from the bf. Both have decided to get it elsewhere, it's called an open relationship. Huh? This needs a bit more investigating.

I've had three encounters with him already, just haven't blogged about it yet. Let's call him Dutch, but he's not from Holland. Dutch is not very tall, sexy face, hairy body and an average 5" cock. I had no heart to tell him to his face that his bf was a size queen. LOL. But his cock does the job and he can control his orgasm, as long as we want or as fast as we need to be so that we don't get caught by the bf coming home.

The last time he messaged me, he said he had the place all to himself - at night. I didn't ask where the bf was or went. My only concern is not to be caught unawares and not getting hurt or worse killed while in someone else's marital bed. So I showed up at the appointed time. He looked at me very sheepishly and told me I was late! I shut him up by making out with him and felt him kiss back hungrily. He was average in everything but he was an excellent kisser. And in one rainy, cold, windy Friday night, when two souls are all alone with no one else around, lust and passion can collide.

I slowly lowered my naked ass on his hard erect cock and the friction was so warm and so slick that we both groaned in pleasure. His eyes were glazed with lust and I warned him not to come yet. "Have I ever  broken my promise to you?" he asked. He's always pulled out to come and our chests would be a flood of sticky cum. "No you have never broken your promise to me." With no interruption in the fucking and moaning, I very quietly whispered in his ears "Would you like to?" Meaning would he like to break his promise not to cum inside me. "Of course I would love to, but I promise I won't." Yeah right! It's like saying he's on a diet but if offered ice cream he will eat it. Anything forbidden is always desired and coveted.

I slowly rode his bare cock up and down, concentrating on the point where his cock head throbs against my ass lips and feels the wet entrance and then very slowly being engulfed by it on a sweet downward squeeze. It was a cold night so we were under the blankets and the mood lamp was on, so it was quite an erotic and intimate slow fuck. My body would arch up and using my legs like a lever just hover my ass lips right above his cock head and just kiss him. Impatiently, Dutch would thrust upwards and guide my body downwards again so that again, he would be buried inside my body.

"Why?  Would breaking your promise be something you'd like?" I'd ask him. We always talk in codes but completely understood each other. "Because cumming inside you would be pure bliss," he replied in non-code. "It's singulary the most beautiful feeling of sex."

"But it would be breaking your promise," I teased as I slammed my bare ass down on him, as we would both groan in pleasure.

"Thrust into me." I prodded him to take an active part in fucking this time. "You're just saying that to make me cum quickly." I didn't know that talking during sex would make a man orgasm quickly, but I guess it's a thing for Dutch. The more I talk to him and moan "Deeper. Slide in deeper" I could smell his semen boiling in his testicles.

"I want you! Break your promise." And with our eyes locked in the dim light, he pulled me down and kissed me deeply as his cock erupted. I kept my butt firmly lowered on his crotch and my ass drank from his ejaculation as his fluids left his body and entered my prostate. 

"More! There's more! Break your promise more," I moaned.  


It might be an average 5" dick but it was the most pleasurable one at that moment, throbbing and expanding with every ejaculatory twitch. Our groins were locked in a long sexual embrace, communicating with each other with clear lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment