Last Saturday night I was ready to hit the sack, when a message from a dude came through wanting to hook up. We've chatted a few times and he wanted me to join in a threesome the week before last but I declined. Not because I was chicken but because it was a weekday and I couldn't be wasted.
After we finally caught up last Saturday, he turned out to be a nice guy. Late 40s, 5'10, bald head and a 5 inch cock that was surprisingly hard. Oh well, since I made it all the way to his place, then might as well make the most out of it. Fortunately, he had a nice warm ass to fuck, so I sampled it for a bit. Problem is, he kept clamping his ass on my cock that it actually choked my cock and it hurt almost trapping circulation. Its either he is really tight or he wasn't getting much action. His ass wasn't one of those lovely buttery pliant holes. It was a Monty Grip-thon! I would start out rock hard entering him, but his ass choking abilities meant my serpent felt like gasping out for oxygen so after a few minutes or so of fucking him, my cock would deflate from too much ass over choke.
Then I get this message from another vers guy who was also horny and trying to hook up with me, so I ask Monty (of course not his real name), if he wanted a 3some - this time on my terms at his place. He agreed being the greedy pig that he is. Thirty minutes later, vers guy came over - with his bf in tow. Whoa! It turned out to be a 4some. I didn't know what to do since the 4th guy wasn't expected or mentioned. But we could hardly turn them away, so Monty and I exchanged glances and he shrugged and acquiesed. The 4some went along happily for the first hour, until it became apparent that we were all into each other except that Monty felt left out since vers guy and his bf were more into me. There must be polite rules for group sex, and surely one of them is that you need to spread the lust around, and most especially, not to specifically exclude the host, even if you aren't too keen on him. Unfortunately Monty was the host that got left out and he became sulky after a while, and left the three of us to ourselves while he surfed the net on his computer.
Vers guy and bf were totally oblivious to the embarassing situation. They were just back from a night out partying, so they must have been in a horny world of their own totally focused on their lust. Now that the host was not interested I felt a bit awkward and tried talking to him, but he wouldn't join back in. Fortunately for him (Monty the host), one of his fuck buds had a booty call moment and messaged him on his way home from the clubs, and wanted to pass by to see "what's going on."
We were still having our small 3some in the corner when Booty Call guy came in. He was 34, 5'11, cropped brown hair and stocky body. He was completely dressed in black from head to toe so it was difficult to figure what his body looked like underneath. I made a half hearted effort to re-join the 3some but after a while I simply had to announce that it was over. To my credit, I also volunteered to leave so that Monty and Booty Call Guy could have a private moment of their own, but both of them made it clear they wanted me to stay back.
After vers guy and his bf left, I sat down on the sofa and rested while Monty and Booty caught up with each other. We were chatting for about an hour (yeah it was a slow chill out moment), while porn was playing on the TV. I concentrated on watching while the two of them had a go at each other.
As I worked hard on my former 3some phase one, I thought I'd give myself a break and just watch them have sex and not join in. Booty had a nice cut 7 incher that Monty sucked and worshipped while we all watched porn. The moment passed slowly and I wasn't sure that they weren't fucking because they had an audience. Monty presented his ass to both of us and I had another go at rimming him which sent him into a frenzied wave. Then Booty wanted to fuck him so I let him sink in while I licked his balls as he slapped his raw cock on Monty's ass. No one really came after that and after two more hours of playing with each other, the 3some broke off and we all went home leaving Monty still probably hunting on the net for sex.
No comments:
Post a Comment