My previous blog was compromised, or so I think. So I've decided to delete it and start a new one all over again.
Fortunately, I keep a draft of my blog before I post it publicly, so there's gonna be some cut and pastes here in the future. If you feel you have read it before, then you probably have. I'm just reposting it here in no particular order.
For those who haven't, then this blog is about barebacking from an Asian guy's perspective.
There's so much out there about mainstream guys (the ones you see and watch in off the shelf porno movies). Unfortunately it stereotypes the idea of a gay male into mostly the white category. Nothing wrong with that except that there is also a great number of non-generic, non-stereotyped men or boys out there who aren't (just Caucasian), and we're equally having fun, and this blog is in celebration & a record of the annals of those carnal bareback activities from an Asian guy's angle.
Enough of the introduction and mission statement. Onwards with the stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment