Dutch wanted another repeat last Saturday, but since he flaked on me two weeks ago, I was not in the mood to prioritize him.
Instead I agreed to meet up again with a new guy I met - Simon (40 yo, average body, 7 inch cut cock, great kisser). First time I met Simon, he asked me to wear this leather jockstrap while I sucked him off in his couch. His living room had mirrors so he had easy view of my rear end which made him real horny as I sucked him off. His cock was spilling so much pre-cum that we could have easily dispensed with lube. It was pretty clear he wouldn't last till the bedroom because after a few more minutes of intense sucking he was howling his orgasm down my throat and like a dutiful boy, I swallowed it all.
Then we proceeded to have a rest and chatted about general stuff until he got horny again. This time, I showed him my freshly scrubbed butt and he groaned as I faced backwards and then slowly sat down on his cock. Simon loved the view of his cock disappearing inside my body and even though it was hard work sitting on his cock, it didn't last long until his second orgasm of the night caught up with him. We both didn't expect it since he came so much when I blew him that I thought his balls were empty.
That was a week and a half ago, I just didn't have time to blog about it.
Then Simon asks me back and I agreed. Then Dutch cuts in after a day and I said no, I had prior arrangements. To be honest, although his cock is smaller, I prefer Dutch, and I could have easily cancelled on Simon. But since Dutch made it clear to me through his actions, that his own life has priority over our meetings, I simply applied the "First come, first served" principle.
Sex with Simon the second time around was deflating. We did much of what we did in the first meeting and I have noticed that he is a master wanna be. This means I have to do all if not most of the work and he simply has to lie or sit there enjoy the mostly oral sensation. After a while I do get to ask, what's in it for me? Sex has to be a two way street. You can't just take or give, otherwise familiarity sets in and the intensity goes away.
With hindsight, I knew I should have stuck with Dutch especially since inviting me over a Saturday night means that his bf wasn't around (again), so it would have been a big deal for him to play around. Oh well what can I do, I have some principles!
No comments:
Post a Comment