One night I ended up in Slammers. It's kinda hot if you don't go that often, but if you do, then it just becomes the usual roll call. This particular night was a bit restless, so I ended up during closing time with no action from the boys so I was driving back towards home when I suddenly had an idea. It was still 5 am and still dark, so I headed towards Griffith Park. I've heard all sorts of stories about this park, but I was never game enough to go in. This time, I mustered enough courage and found the parking lot beside the entrance.
Surprisingly, it was kinda busy. Damn, I should have gone here in the first place and saved my dough. I turned off the engine and the lights and let my eyes get its night vision. When the boys realized I was one of then and I was there to cruise, they went on about their own business. I locked the car and walked towards the other parked cars. It's a strange feeling to stare at complete strangers in a dark, secluded park, and for them to stare back at you, but have no mutual fear. Just excitement at the hunt.
Having shown them my face and having checked them out, I casually walked back to my car and lounged on the side. Pretty soon, this silver Mercedes went into life and slowly creeped into the space next to mine and a very short looking Hispanic man in matching jogger's outfit came. He definitely looked like lawyer or an attorney, white collar stuff.
He made small talk with me and tried to get to first base, but I wasn't in the mood for a short white collared man, even though he was driving a sleek AMG sportscar. I'm not after his car! I'm after dick. He he he. So I politely said no, it's not gonna happen until he tried to kiss me so I gently but definitely pushed him away, and then walked to the other side of my car, ignoring him. He took the hint and moved his car to another side of the parking lot way away from me.
Then Banana Repulic Man saunted over, late 20s, 5'10, stocky, very dark curly hair and brown smooth body. Well he looked like he was from Costa Rica or El Salvador or somewhere there so I nicknamed him that. He spoke no English and was wearing a plaid shirt and dark trousers, so he must be a kitchen staff or something. He definitely smelled of cooking oil. We made out a bit, and he was a good kisser, but the smell of kitchen oil hanged around his clothes, so I figured it's better to head down south now where the smell is more natural.
I released a nice fat juicy 7" uncut banana from his underpants. Even in the moonlight you could tell it was dark and purple with lust. He had a bit of a man spunky smell on his foreskin so I reached into my pocket and ripped a sachet of lube and tried to neutralize the smell. I sucked his cock until his knees were giving way and he was skull fucking me. The back of my head was flat against the car bumper so he had me trapped there while he fucked my mouth. I was busy fingering my ass and getting it wet with lube because I knew what I wanted next.
With one forceful head lunge, I pushed his cock away and he staggered a bit backwards. Standing up, I wiped my mouth of the saliva that was dripping and we stared at each other in the moonlight in silence. He looked so sexy with his shining purple cock standing against a forest of dark bushy pubic hair. It looked literally like an angry cock - as in a male chicken in a cock fight.
I lowered my jeans to my ankles and seeing no bed around, layed down flat on the hood of my car. The warm metal felt good against the cold air. Raising my ankles to behind my ears, I exposed my round fleshy butt to Banana Kitchen Boy, offering him my flesh, smiling knowing that I prefered this greasy kitchen hand to the Attorney with the Benz. He took one admiring look at my pale skin against the moonlight and then he stabbed me with his raw dick. We both moaned, he in pleasure and me in the unexpected pain of violation. Clearly, fingering myself didn't prepare me as much as I thought, so quickly took out the bottle of poppers and took one big hit. I offered Banana Replublic Man some and he took a snort too until he was completely lost in lust and impaled himself inside my naked, gaping ass.
By this time, we managed to gather an audience, including the lawyer, and they all had their cocks out jacking off while they politely kept their distance and just watched us fuck. There is something liberating about the mixture of cold mountain air against your silky butt that is being sodomized by a hard throbbing cock and the poppers and the audience around us that made me suddenly lose all inhibition and I completely opened my legs apart and got fucked on top of my car. Every thrust he made made me feel every bit of his foreskin part as he entered me. You don't get that feeling if you use a condom. And everytime his foreskin would part and his cock made contact with my fleshy ass, we would both groan in unison at the intense pleasure it was giving us.
We both took one more big hit of poppers and that seem to have sent us both to the edge. He slam fucked my body so deep that my cock was spurting semen even without me touching myself. He was fucking me so deep in and out that I lost control and surrended and let my lower body have free reign, so I came and came and came. Both my hands were holding my ankles up and I was spread open like a frog in high school Biology class.
My head was thrashing from side to side as I had my hands free orgasm and the men around us became a haze. Somehow in between Banana Republic Man must have come too, because the next thing I knew when the popper rush lost its effect was that his entire weight was against my ankle with his now softening cock still buried inside me. We were both panting and even though he was getting heavier and heavier by the minute, my body was spread eagled frozen in time, and I was paralyzed.
With one mighty lurch, I pushed him away with both my legs and he staggered backwards. Fortunately he didn't fall down into the pavement. Like two participants in a bullfight that just ended, we just calmly stared at each other as our lust was spent.
Then helpless and weak with a growing cramp in my leg, I opened my car door and sat there and slumped exhausted but supremely satisfied. With my head in the steering wheel, I could hear footsteps walking away and car door being opened and closed as the audience went back to their vehicles. I felt like a total slut like that, but it was so satisfying that I fell asleep and was woken up by a ray of sunshine and the shrieks of early morning joggers. I must have slept for hour because the next time I looked at the clock it was 10 am, and feeling completely exhausted I drove out of the park and back to sanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment