Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goldicocks

Last weekend was just like any other. Went to dinner with friends and then out afterwards for drinks. After a few rounds, most of those had to go home and work the next day sauntered home and those that didn't (like me) found myself in a dance club. Where sex would be the last thing on my mind, right?

Or so I thought.

The place was crowded for a Sunday night slash Monday morning. The dance floor was a mix of straight and gay folks all gyrating to techno music losing themselves in a trance like dance.

After bumping into a couple of friends who recognized me, I sat down in a lounge corner and took it all in with a bottle of water on my hand. It didn't take long for a young early twenty something to sit beside me and started chatting me up.

"Hey do you know anyone I can get stuff from?" he asked.

"What stuff?"

"You know……….stuff. The one that's making you happy right now," he continued.

He assumed just because my body was swaying to the music, my eyes closed to the crowd, I was high on "stuff." Ha!

"Yea sure, stick around, I'll go find some for you," I took the bait, playing along with the poor kid.

Fortunately a change in music signalled the need to hit the dance floor where my friends were already congregating. So I left the kid and joined in the dancing.

A half naked guy with only his jeans and his hairy chest exposed was dancing on top of the podium nearest me and for an instant our eyes locked. I crooked a smile and he started to dance closer to the edge towards me and I could see for the first time he was commando. His blonde pubic hair was clearly visible on those low slung skinny jeans and the outline of his penis was starting to be visible as he thrust his hips forward and lowered his jeans a bit more.

Without talk, he bent down and gave me a long, wet kiss. I was lost in the music and the thump, thump, thump of the crowd and I didn't care. I responded and in no time at all, our lips were locked for most of the evening.

I felt my cock harden at such a blatant pick up from a total stranger and he felt it as he gyrated his hips towards me. Smilingly, he hooked in one of his paws underneath my pants and squeezed my now fully hard cock - still while dancing, surrounded by an entire club full of strangers. We continued to kiss and there was no denying that his lips were sending me to the edge and my body was responding to his touch.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

We exchanged details and this time he suggested "Let's get away from here and fuck." I groped him enough to know that his cock was adequate for the job, so I was tempted.

"Bring me home with you," he said. I could smell alcohol on his breath, so I just smiled and continued to dance and grope. A change in music would result in more kissing on the dancefloor with our nearest dance friends shouting above the techno music "Get a room guys!" Too funny.

But I wasn't sure whether I wanted to bring home a complete stranger. First didn't plan on having sex that night and second, if I brought him home, then he would be the first one. Well, for 2011 at least, hehehehe.

"I can't leave without saying goodbye to my friends. They're here somewhere, but I've lost them," I shouted back into his ear.

He took my hand and led me away from the dance floor into some brightly lit corner with chairs. Plopping our perspiring selves into the chairs, we continued to kiss and unable to contain himself he dove down into my jeans crotch and chewed the zipper, trying to get it down with his teeth. Such abandoned behavior guys get on alcholol.

His name was David and although I didn't ask his age, it was closer to late 30s. Dirty blonde, scruffy whiskers and very blue blood shot eyes. Clearly he was intoxicated.

"Do you know what you are doing?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am here kissing a hot man," he replied. Flattery will get you anywhere so it seems.

"You're drunk, dude. Let's sit it off a while so you can cool off," I offered.

"I am not drunk. I know what I am doing and I want to come home with you," he insisted. "I want you to fuck me until you come in my ass," he added laughingly.

That got me instantly harder.

"Oh yeah? That what you want?" I asked.

"Yeah, then I'll do the same thing to you and since you're cute, I'll eat your ass afterwards," he said.

My initial thought was just to play along with this guy and pash him on the dance floor and just have a merry time with my friends, until it's time to go home - alone. But his clear intent on latex free sex piqued my interest and I was challenged. Was he a closet barebacker or was he just saying these things because he was intoxicated?

My friends magically showed up and laughingly I explained the situation. In the end we decided it was harmless and I was entitled to a bit of fun, not that I needed their approval. I just wanted to explain my departure from a social night in such an abrupt manner. Friends after all, last way longer than sex partners, and it's a good thing not to piss friends off by selfish sexual behaviors.

David couldn't keep his hands to himself. I wasn't drunk so I drove home and his hands kept trying to unzip my jeans as I drove. I laughingly shoved him away, and dug into my jeans for my spare yellow (Cialis) pill.

"Here take this," I offered.

He swallowed it in one gulp without even needing water.

"Do you always accept random pills from strangers you pick up from a dance club?" I enquired. He just giggled back at me. "Your behavior is odd, dude. You do realize that you are in my car, without a shirt?" He claimed to have lost his shirt somewhere in between the restroom and the dancefloor, and since he had decent pecs with hot hairy fur, he could get away with it. Indoors, but outdoors? I chuckled.

I let him inside my apartment indicating for him to be quiet. My roommate was still asleep and it was now 5:30 am Monday morning. Grabbing a bottle of cold water from the fridge, we made our way into my bedroom where we collapsed and started slowly making out.

We both undressed, not bothering to shower, both stinking of sweat, smoke and perspiration. His cock proved out to be a decent 7" cut in average thickness with a nice pair of furry testicles. Yum. Just like Goldicocks, it's just the right size!

There was nothing average about his hard on though. It was like Gibraltar! I wanted to be upfront with him so I told him that the yellow pill was a hard on pill and he just smiled at me, adding he doesn't need it but what the heck, he swallowed it, since I offered. I took out my poppers and asked him if he had any heart conditions and he said no, so looks like we're all set for a good round of fucking.

My own cock was rock hard. I haven't cum in a few days and I haven't even whacked off, so I knew that all the encouragement I would need is a warm hole to burrow into.

But Mr. Goldicocks had other plans of tricking me by announcing he wasn't versatile after all, and that he was just a top, a statement he had to make just as I was lubing my own cock. I cocked an eyebrow and peered into his eyes. Maybe he just hadn't douched and was being polite.

"I have douching facilities if you want."

"No I want your ass instead," he said standing up and now appearing now less intoxicated, swiftly sprung out of bed and grabbed my hips from behind so he could see my sweaty butt.

"Wait, don't … I am not …" but it was too late. His tongue darted down and he was trying to part the Red Sea just like Moses.

The dirty pig, didn't even mind if I wasn't showered. He greedily lapped on my butthole like it was his breakfast and with one quick mount, slowly but purposely entered me from behind. His penile tensile strength was so hard it resembled a wooden dildo, only it was flesh and it was a real penis. It was so erect he slammed inside me in one jab, as he dropped his entire upper weight onto mine, leaving me muffled from underneath.

I recovered from the initial shock and touched down his balls and his shaft to confirm that he didn't magically produced a condom from somewhere. He was fucking me raw.

"You like it?"

I nodded in silence and surrendered to the pleasures of the flesh. We both took a hit of the poppers and soon were lost in each other's kisses and embraces as we fucked. He jabbed me with his cock and I met him halfway with my hips, cushioning his stabbing with my butt cheeks.

"I don't wanna cum yet," he said changing positions so that he was lying down flat on the bed. "Ride me," he said with a cheeky smile on his whiskered face, with both his hands grasping his bare cock waiting for me to sit down on him.

I lowered myself onto his cock slowly and he was impatient, so he bucked up. "Oh no you don't," I protested. "I am the one on top, so we do it my way." I smiled wickedly as I slowly slid his cock head past the lips of my ass up and slowly down just so enough that he would feel some wetness but not be entirely engulfed by it.

"Please ride me," he begged. "I need to feel your whole ass wrap me. Your ass feels amazing inside!" he said.

I opened the popper bottle and led it to his nose and asked him to take a big whiff on one nostril. I did the same and then did it on his other nostril, until we were both on the same popper high. I lowered my entire body onto him, and his cock sank further inside me as we shared a slow kiss, not moving.

"Don't move. If you do I will come, your ass makes my cock feels like it has to come," David said. "Just stay still, I want this to last a bit more."

No need to preach to the converted, so I just sat on him while we traded kisses. His cock felt like a bone. "You are so hard," I gasped in between kisses. "I thought you were drunk?"

"It must be the combination of the pill and you," he laughed holding my hips as he bucked up and down my now wet ass. I could feel the lube and my own ass respond to his bare cock, milking it so much more that he must be pre-cumming inside because it felt so fleshy and moist for me. He confirmed what I was feeling by moaning "You are so warm inside, my cock wants to live inside you forever," he chuckled.

Then we changed to the missionary position and like long lost lovers, we made slow beautiful sex. My entire body was so hungry for his thrusts and his cock was so hard it ground into my prostate and I felt the tell tale signs of a butt orgasm for me. I sighed outwards and surrended to the pleasure of it all. Of course that just made my body more relaxed and more open for him to thrust into. I knew it would be soon for both of us.

One big whiff of the popper bottle for both of us and the sex became even more slow motion. I bit his ear and told him simply "I want you."

That opened his floodgates and without resistance he gave into the lust of our loins and he came in wave after wave after wave of orgasm into my ass. His hearbeat was so strong I could hear it. I scratched his back from his ass upwards towards his shoulder blades as he was cumming and bucking into me and he couldn't contain it anymore and just groaned into my neck as he continued to come.

We both fell asleep after that and continued for another encore after encore until I had to tell him to leave at around lunch time. His cock still wouldn't go down and he was worried. I promised him it will eventually and cautioned him not to jerk it off until he bruises it.

"See what happens to naughty boys who pick up strangers in the middle of a dance club?" I teased him as I closed the front door. He smiled at me and waved goodbye.




2 comments: