Friday, January 7, 2011

Of Friends of Friends


I got invited to a gay FOF (friend of a friend's) birthday party which was held in one of the city's hippest straight clubs. Since it was also an end of year society event, the straight club got booked out for the night for the private party which was attended by over a hundred people, mostly from the city's fashion and society page's elite. The place was crawling with both male and female models, matrons, gigolos, agents and hangers on, all of which were in some state of inebriated abandonment.

My gay friend knew I was going to be horny later on and since he knew we were going to get our ankles sore from dancing and too much socializing, he one upped me and said, that instead of wasting time cruising for men, why don't we just let our fingers do the walking and just hire them (yep plural form) for the night? I told him I don't do hustlers, and he just laughed in my face and told me not to be such a prude. He fished out his cell phone and did some punch texting while he was swinging on his vodka tonic on the other hand, all the while looking at me with a big smile on his face.

Great, I thought. We'll be ending the year with male escorts! I tried to ignore the fact and continued on my social duties meeting the beautiful people of the night, half of whom I will probably never see again in my life.

Way past midnight, and a not a few vodkas later, I was on an alcohol high and laughing my head off at strangers' jokes. My friend told me that his main contact has responded and the "boys were on hand for later" whatever that means. I was trying to ignore that money was going to exchange hands in favor of sex.

"It's time," my friend said. "The boys are waiting for us at the apartment." I nodded in agreement and we started to zig zag our way outside of the club where half the crowd decided to be, smoking their lungs away.

"No you guys can't leave yet," was the universal protest.

The next party was already being planned, and to my dismay, we were whisked away in some society matron's limo to be guest of honor in yet another straight dance club halfway uptown, where some new yuppie drink was being launched. It was by invitation only and we arrived another truly packed club, where entering it was even worse than getting through immigration at the airport (there was a firearms and body check before you could enter the dancefloor).

"We have to do our social duties my dear," said my friend laughingly as we socialized and got our photos snapped up for the local paper. I tried to make myself as low key as possible because I truly didn't know this crowd and I didn't want my mug shot apprearing on Page 6 of tomorrow's social pages.

I heard my friend give off a big laugh as he checked his phone and he winked at me. "The boys are getting restless, they are waiting patiently for us," he laughingly quipped. After another countless round of shaking hands, drinks and kissing cheeks of strangers whose names I do not remember, we finally said our goodbyes and made our exit and went home to my friend's apartment.

The building's doorman greeted us "Good morning" and opened the big doors for us and we saw the shadows of the two "boys." I have to point out that these male escorts are Asian guys and I will call them hmmmm, Cain & Abel, for reference.

Abel was a strapping Asian youth of 23 (I asked him his age later on), 5'9, about 170 lbs with a full head of curly dark hair that would rival that of Michaelangelo's David statue. Cain was the older of the two at 32 yo and taller at 5'10, 180 lbs with short dark hair crew cut hair, and also Asian. Being escorts, these men were definitely "straight" or "gay for pay." And yes, both had superb bodies and abs! Hmmm, the night is becoming more interesting by the hour.

We rode up to the 50th floor of the building where my friend kept an apartment, and all four of us continued to chat and make small talk. It was clear that I was the stranger here, since all three of them have a certain familiarity with one another. Abel was dispatched to the kitchen to fetch drinks, as Cain took off his shirt (there go the abs) and started to do a slow tease dance to the soft music. My friend plopped down on the couch and was so drunk all he could do was just giggle at the scene before him.

"Okay boys, you know what to do," my drunk friend announced, and he went on to lie completely on the couch and watch us. Abel was now behind me touching my body taking off my shirt as Cain was still doing his strip dance in front of me.

"They're for you, enjoy!" said my friend.

"What? You're not joining in?" I protested.

"Nope. I can have them anytime. In fact I've had them many, many times. This time, they came at my command for you," said my friend. "Cain, Abel," ordered my friend, "make him happy!" It was clear that my drunk friend just wanted to watch as the two boys stripped me of my clothes as they themselves stripped off.

The apartment was dark and it was not yet dawn, the lights of the other buildings were twinkling in the background and for once I let my inhibitions go.

Abel the young 23 yo had perfect buns of steel. I laid down on the carpet and he started to lick my chest on a 69 position. My cock was already being swallowed by Cain in an expert "straight boy's" blow job. I saw Abel's beautiful round peaches and yanked him down to my mouth and tongued his pucker.

"No sir, not there, sir," protested the straight lad.

I continued to lick at his pucker pulling his massive thighs down as he tried to pull away. Abel released an involuntary groan that indicated he was liking the rimming I was giving him, despite his muffled protest, which eventually died down.

Young Abel lost all control and slammed his round muscular boy butt on my face. It was probably the first time I rimmed someone who wasn't "gay" and I relished the thought that I was giving this young lad his first taste of what it is like for his ass to eaten like how he probably eats his girlfriend's pussy.

"No sir," he continued to protest but only for show I think, so that Cain won't think he was being a pussy. Cain on the other hand took some sort of body lotion from his jeans and smeared his perfect chest with the grease and then slithered his entire body onto mine in one of those erotic body massage.

I turned Abel around so that he was facing the wall and truly sitting on my face so I can give Cain full access to my naked torso. The feeling was wonderful!

And then I heard something strange above the music. Snoring! My friend was so drunk he passed out and was now sleeping in the couch.

"Do you boys do pills?" I asked.

"Sir we're clean, we don't do drugs," they replied.

"It's not drug I'm offering you bro!" I laughed and showed them the yellow pill that I deftly took from the pocket of my jeans just lying about.

"What is it?" they asked. I explained what it's for and saw the big grin on their faces.

"Fuck yeah, sir!" they both chirped as they downed the yellow pills with more vodka.

We felt so free, so happy and with the release you can get from alcohol, I looked around the apartment for the keys to the balcony door. I opened the door and the cold air blasted our faces as we all laughed and staggered out buck naked into the balcony, high above the city below us. I didn't care if people in other high rises could see us. If they were awake at 3 a.m. peering through their binoculars at some naked sex party on another high rise's balcony - then I'll give them a show to remember.

I knew the pills would need at least half an hour to take effect so we just chilled and drunk and talked, all the while the both of them caressing me front and back. When I saw Abel's fat 6 inch cock stand in attention with his cock head very, very red - almost purple, I knew he was ready for some serious oral.

On all fours doggy style I pounced on Abel's cock with my mouth, presenting my ass for Cain who gingerly licked me up with his wet tongue. After a few minutes of that, we switched and I chewed on Cain's bigger and fatter 7 incher as young Abe's tongue added more saliva to my wet pucker.

Then I heard Abel ripping off a condom packet. What a pussy, I thought. I just grinned and let him go into his comfort zone. Abe slipped on the condom and mounted me with his young 23 yo yellow pill fuelled cock - it was harder than titanium. I shouldn't have given the young kid the pill, I chuckled.

Cain's eyes were wide as he saw his buddy slam fuck my round butt, as I gave him my best oral. They were both groaning quietly.

"Dudes, we're outside here. No one can hear us.  Let's scream our lungs out!!!" I ordered them out of their muffled state.

I pulled away from Abel's jacknife fucking and turned around and presented my freshly fucked puckering ass to Cain. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist it. I bit the condom off Abel's cock tip and took it off and replaced the offending rubber with my warm mouth.

"Oh fucking shit," groaned young Abe as my warm mouth hit his turgid cock.

Cain was diplomatically nuzzling against the crack of my ass cheeks. He didn't know what to do and he didn't have a rubber handy out in the balcony. If he wanted to wrap up, he'd have to go inside the apartment, find his jeans and find his latex.

Meanwhile my ass was just right there. In front of him. He was hesitating, I could sense. So I helped him along by placing the tip of his bare cock on the lips of my bare ass.

"Oh fucking shee-ayte," young Abe continued to cuss.

"Damn," cursed Cain as he took one short bare jab at my ass. "Damn, that feels so good. Oh My God" as I responded by sitting on his bare cock but taking it out again, just to tease him.

I felt both Cain's hands on my buttocks as he aligned the tip of his beautiful fat Asian 7 incher on my round, fleshy bare Asian ass, and our flesh met in a naked and hungry bare fuck.

Cain groaned audibly, and I could see Abel's eyes grow in the dark. The kid was not stupid, he knew his bud was knocking me up raw, and his cock twitched (I'm hoping in envy) in my mouth.

"Yeah bud, fuck him," Abel encouraged. "What's it feel like?" he enquired.

"It's warm, bud. And wet. And damn tight," he cursed as he impaled my butt.

"Lemme try it," said Abel.

His rubber was behind him and I quickly flicked it further away in the dark night, so he wouldn't even be tempted to look for it.

I didn't have to worry. Abel had no intentions of wrapping up and missing out on what his bud was having. He sat down with his back to the wall and his fat 6 inch penis with his curly black pubes pushing straight up.

"Sit on me," Abel said. And I did.

"Mother fucking sheeeeeeet," groaned Abe as flesh met flesh.

I motioned Cain to stand beside us, so I could suck him as I rode his bud rodeo style. It was a short ride for the buck wasn't used to raw fucking. Ten lunges were all it took and he was groaning like a wounded calf. His testicles tensed and climbed up and I knew he was shooting inside my chute.

"Aaaaah, my Gooooood," cried young Abel, as his ejaculation caught up with his vocal chords. The poor kid was embracing my torso like a wounded animal crying his orgasm into my body.

Cain skull fucked me and in no time, I felt his salty spunk shoot down my throat. He held my head and continued to jab at my mouth until his balls were empty.

These straight boys were wild!

As their orgasms subsided, we all heard a knock on the window pane. My friend was finally awake and watching us from inside the apartment. He was grinning from ear to ear, as we all disengaged and he joined us in the balcony.

"I see that you boys were having fun while I was asleep," my friend grinned.

"These boys are crazy," I reported back, laughing as I wiped Abe's dripping cum down my leg.

"So boys. What do you think? Do you have one happy customer here?" my friend asked.

"Yeah," said both Cain and Abel in unison as they sheepishly grinned at me.

"Let's all go back inside civilization. It's getting chilly out here," I said as I saw the first rays of dawn come out from the horizon.


"Any vodka left?" I heard someone mutter as we all staggered happily inside.

4 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Dude, you seriously have a talent for sex writing. Entertaining, sexy, and insightful!--Tim in IL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Tim, much appreciated. :-D

      Delete
  2. Love this! Got me rock hard. Wish I could have an experience like this.

    ReplyDelete