I opened my eyes and the room was half dark. All I could think about was how his arms snaked around me in a warm bear hug. His pillows were soft, his blanket even more comforting on that warm autumn night. Our skins touched each other, wallowing in that hungry naked embrace. I was lying still and could feel his heartbeat thumping against my shoulder blades. He was a good six inches taller than me and in my fetal crouched frame, I fit perfectly in his spooning body. He was sniffing my hair.
"What do I smell like?" I lazily enquired, wanting to see if he was dozing off.
"You smell of a combination of different things. Sex, dried sweat, smoke and fabric," he drawled, after careful thought and sniffing me once again.
I felt the masculine caress of his 5 o'clock beard shadow against my neck. My body shivered as I closed my eyes, trying to remember the events of a few hours ago.
We had met only a few hours ago that night, or rather that morning. The wee hours of the morning to be exact. It was a Saturday night and I decided to go out hit the town and find something to amuse me. I honestly don't remember much of the events leading to how I met Trent, not that it matters anymore.
All I could remember now is arriving at a rather busy club on the strip. The place was packed and everyone was hitting it off with one another. I managed to find myself in a cubicle with one guy in cargo shorts, white T shirt and a baseball cap (very preppy), which went against the sea of naked bodies and leather clad men of the night. Preppy Man and I started kissing in private and he turned me around, bent me down and mounted me - wrapped. Zzzzzzzz, went my hard on. I checked because I wasn't sure, since he was rock hard. But he was cute in a basebally kinda way so I let him open me up for what I hope would be the real fuckers of the night. Plural form wish list.
But everything conspired against me. Amongst the plethora of men, I either got approached by those I didn't like or I approached men who weren't interested in me. So for a very long time, in fact for almost half the night, I felt like I was a fly in the walls of many rooms, all filled with naked, gyrating men having sex with one another. Observing everything, taking in all the action, but participating only with my eyes. There were men being sucked, bottoms being banged in slings, couples pairing off in cubicles, cumdumps with their butts up in the air in dark corners and and orgies in not so dark corners. And yet on and on and on I cruised and walked. I wanted to call it a night because although there were no clocks and I couldn't tell the time, you could tell it was getting late because the crowd eventually thinned out, until there were nothing but the starfishes in the dimly lit corners of the fuck bench waiting for the sea of men that finally ebbed out.
I knew it was time to go home when I counted three bottoms congregating in one corner, all with their butts greased up for the absent tops they were hoping to find. I just didn't realize the night would be so un-action packed for me amidst the flurry of those horny men, since I was not publicly announcing my desperation with such abandoned apathy.
And then I felt, rather than saw, Trent's tall silhouette.
He too was looking at the beached echinoderms. The light was against his face, but he could see mine as I glanced his way. He unzipped his jeans and I felt my feet go forward towards him and his big paw met my neck halfway through and guided me down to his crotch. The whole maneuvre happened in half a second and I was sucking his already hard cock in no time. I swallowed like a hungry guppy, all the way down to his bushy pubes, as his right fingers snaked its way to my still greasy butt underneath my loose jeans.
After a while I noticed something was odd. The room was deadly quiet you could hear a pin drop. The thumping techno music had suddenly stopped and the air con had been turned off. The place was closing down!
Trent hurriedly got me up on to knees, turned me around and spread my legs open with his right foot, while his strong hands pinned my upper body down. It was all so sudden that my torso made a loud thudding sound on the fuck bench and the other bottoms stood up aside and gave way as they watched in awe at the spectacle that what was about to unfold in front of them. With his slick cock glistening with my spit, Trent mounted me in one swift jab and was fucking me like a mad man. Everything happened too fast that I was caught by surprise. My mind was still half focused on the PA announcing that the place was closing down and would everybody on the premises please make their way out.
I was hoping the crowd would filter out and leave us alone. Mentally I was judging all these anonymous cum hole bottoms in the dark, only to be displacing them in full public display. Now it was their turn to witness my own humiliation. No matter how I tried to stand up, Trent kept pushing me down with his body weight. The PA went off a second time, this time some of the hall lights went on, illuminating the previously dark club. I tried to stand up again, faced him and opened my mouth to protest. And it was then that he kissed me.
It was like being electrocuted. One kiss from a stranger barebacking me in public. His breath was a mixture of alcohol and clean saliva, his lips as sweet as any Taylor Swift song. The kiss went on and on and it felt like an eternity, but in reality it was just a few seconds.
Finally managing to wriggle my way out of his bear hug, I gasped an audible "No" in protest. That single word froze him for an instant and I took the opportunity to pull my jeans up, while Trent was momentarily immobilised. Shooting him a sharp look of reprimand for what he was doing and in a lower voice I said "Not here. Not in public. Fuck me outside if you want." And then I put my shirt back on.
For a moment I thought he was going to stay and not come with me. His movements were back to slow motion as if he were retrieving himself from his annoyed state of coitus interruptus. I was already out in the doorway adjusting my belt, watching him put his shirt back on. We were looking at each other, both wondering what to do. This could very well go south!
The final PA, now louder than ever, got announced. Will everyone get the friggin hell out! I turned and marched out of the venue into the brisk dawn morning air. I walked slowly back to where my car was and then, after a while, I felt Trent's presence again. He was now silently walking a step back beside me. I knew it was him from the shadow he cast in front of us, and I wanted him again. My eyes darted into the side streets scoping for a dark alley. He wanted to fuck me like a dog? I'll be a dog! I just didn't want an audience full of pissed off bottoms.
"We can go to my place," he spoke for the very first time, as if reading my sideway glances. Oh, now he wants me to be a civilized dog?! Funny how manners and human behavior shift sideways like that.
"Okay," I nodded back. "I'll follow you then," I said as we both went into our respective cars.
My hands on the steering wheel were shaking as I tailed him. They were quivering as if convulsing from the residue of the electric shock of our kiss. Or maybe it was the cold morning breeze? I really don't know. I focused on the car in front of me as I followed him home. God, I've never wanted a man so much, I thought as I shakily drove.
His whole demeanour changed again one shade lighter when we reached his place. Suddenly the rough sodomizer became a gracious gentleman offering me a glass of water as we entered his house. His sexual intent however hadn't abated.
We hastily undressed, kissed and then flung the bedcovers away and hopped into bed in a sexual embrace, both hungry for each other! Now that there was no audience, I gave in to the abandon of lust and desire. He ate my ass like it was a sweet, juicy watermelon on a summery beach, licking and slurping the flesh as his tongue darted in and out making me purposely wet. I knew what he wanted when he put both my legs on his shoulders and mounted me missionary style. (I've always wondered why it was called missionary, but reading his facial expression, his intent to go about his mission was crystal clear).
His face came into focus in the morning light shining from the windows and I saw for the first time how good looking he really was. Some would even go as far as describing it as handsome. My eyes were like saucers drinking in his facial reaction as he entered my bare ass for the second time that night. His eyes were like sleets of some alien life form when his fleshy cock parted my warm anal passage. His groan was involuntary and guttural.
He fucked me.
No longer resisting him due to stage fright, I opened my body to him, receiving him with the same level of hunger that he showed. The more he thrust inside of me, the more wet and hungry he made us both. His naked cock was fully engorged and felt massive, like a wild, cornered animal in a warm dead end cave. We only paused once to kiss. It became too sweet for him because he pulled us apart and rammed into my body, all the way into my prostate.
And then I came.
My cock slowly spurted semen with each sadistic thrust he made. Both my hands were on his nipples urging him on. My orgasm felt like I was pissing but instead of urine, sperm seeped out. It was so warm, ropey and beautiful that my whole body opened up and demanded to drink from his hard cock. I wanted to replace the fluid that left my body with his. It didn't take long for him either, because he growled a final howl and moaned in low baritones as his orgasm swept him in long, slow waves. Spurt after spurt of semen left his massive ball sac, travelled up his shaft and swam their way inside my body. The room spun for both of us as we both groaned like wounded soldiers in a trench after a grenade just exploding and tearing us to a million pieces. Trent was a good fifty pounds heavier than me and my spine was taking the brunt, as he continued to be buried inside my butt, collapsed on top of my body oblate.
I gently eased him off me so I could recoil back into a horizontal position as he kept groaning, not wanting to pull out, so I kept him in. In a scissor like movement I laid him diagonally across me, making sure our thighs were still joined in a sticky, ebbing fuck. The dawn light from outside shone on his hairy sweaty chest, that heaved up and down and I couldn't help but look at his face again, his eyes shut firmly in subdued ecstasy. Yep, he was definitely handsome.
He must have noticed that he was in a vulnerable position because he suddenly moved away and then with his big arms scooped me upwards, spun me around and then he spooned me. One big final groan of his entire face into my neck, he sent arrows of shivers down my spine and we both drifted off to sleep.
I've debated in my head a million times, whether I should blog about this fuck. He doesn't seem the type to trawl the net reading through people's sexual blogs, but if he reads this, he would instantly know. I've attempted to shut out the memory of Trent for the last month or so because I wanted to keep him private -- just for myself. But his mental power over me is omnipotent. I keep thinking of him every night since then. I keep wanting him every night since then. Not a day has gone by without me wanting him again. He killed everything for me. Everything.
Everything that I blog about after this, is going to be post-Trent. I have so much more stuff to write about but my mind is blocking me from writing it, because I keep going back to that first night with him. This whole blog is about sex, not a love story, so I won't bore you with my emotional feelings for Trent and how we have continued on after that first night.
It's funny how somebody can find you if you just lie still long enough to be found.
That's a very damned sexy entry.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr Breeder, glad you liked it.
ReplyDeleteLike you, I don't feel like I should equate myself with just one person sexually. But sometimes, we meet people that make us stop and think.