The tongue was wet and warm. And it felt enormously long, because he was lapping me in long dog like motions. I had no concept of time, and I was still so tired and half asleep. My body responded to his rimming and he must have noticed me waking up because he became hungier for ass. I arched my back in order to give him the best angle to my butt lips.
Then a second shadow appeared just above my head and I saw a guy in a towel stroking his cock watching me being rimmed. Nice bulge, so I nudged my head towards his crotch and he parted the towel to reveal a beautiful stiffening 8 incher. I opened my mouth and slowly sucked his cock until it was hard as a rock. A third shadow appeared and the room became darker. The third guy was fondling himself taking in the action in front of him.
My ass was wet and lubed and I felt guy no 1 stand up position his cock just in front of my ass lips. He felt average but was quite a gentle fucker, so I easily opened up and clamped on his cock. My left hand snaked down to the area just below my balls and felt his balls, fondling them gently. I wanted to check if he had a rubber on. He had none. The naughty shadow was fucking me bareback.
My right hand had my poppers so I took a whiff and continued to suck on cock no 2 with gusto. I was in full doggy position now, not caring who these guys were. They weren't the college kid and his dealer friend from earlier, that much I know. These were grown men. Not old ones, and no one fat, by their silhouettes. Good solid, stocky men!
Guy No 2 was parting my ass cheeks for the first guy and it was clear from his pre-cum that he wanted to ride too. After what seemed like a long time, we all heard a muffled grunt from Top no 1 as he came deep inside my gut. The third shadow replaced the second in the oral department as Guy No 2 positioned himself between my glistening butt cheeks, now dripping with cum. There was no question about it, this was pure raw sex. He was much bigger so I took a deep toke of the popper bottle and welcomed his fat dick inside my warm slick ass. He must have felt the silky residue of cum, because he was groaning on impact, sliding in and out like a lust crazed madman.
The noises we were making attracted an even larger crowd. I had no idea of how many were there, but I was clearly the slut of the early hour. I have never been gang banged before, and certainly not in public. So this was clearly a first for me on all counts, and I decided to let go of my inhibitions, and unleashed my inner pig. Shadow Guy No 3 turned out to be a black man. Bingo! I love men of color. His dick was even bigger than the first two. But since my ass took a lashing from two tops already, his fat 9 incher got in without a problem. My inner thigh was dripping with cum, I could feel it. And so did he. Because he pulled out and ate everything that was dripping from my hole. We were both in pig heaven. His fat lips felt great and he was moaning very loudly as I pushed out some of the sperm trapped inside me and dribbling it into his awaiting tongue.
The room got even more crowded and now more men were watching! But because it was darker, I was getting bolder. And they weren't just watching. The sexual energy we were all giving out was electrifying and everyone must have gotten zapped, because no one was standing idly. They all had their cocks out - white, black, brown, you name it, in all shapes and sizes, both cut and uncut. Some of them were making out as they waited for their turn to mount me. Some just wanted to eat me out, some just wanted to get sucked. It was definitely a public orgy. And I was in the center of it all.
I didn't have time to blush, because Black Guy No 3 was having an epilepsy of an orgasm. His whole body was shivering and shaking until he fell in a sweaty heap on top of me. I gasped because my lungs were crushed into the fuck bench. Fortunately a kind man pulled him up, so that he could take aim at my ass. This one was White Guy No 4 with an average but thick cock. By now my own ass was getting too serviced that I felt really opened up.
It's true what you see on porn TV. The more sperm a bottom soaks in the more his body will be charged up and get hungry for more - truly a testosterone protein shake! My brain went into overdrive. I was powerless to get up, and my ass took over my brain, as it got hungier and thirstier for cock and seed. The tops in the dark room reacted to each other's electric performance and as one came, a finger would replace it to verify the freshly ejaculated fluid that the next top would promptly use for lube.
Amongst the chaos of the orgy, there are still some gems. One of the tops who just fucked me for what seemed ages and having come, made his way to where he started. In my mouth. I was cleaning out his cock and then he knelt down and whispered into my ear. "I came inside you." Really, you think, I thought!? What was my first clue? "But you don't have to worry, I'm clean," he said, trying to reassure me.
His cleanliness rubbed off on me. For by that time I really felt dirty. I stood up and headed for the showers.
Where did all these men suddenly come from? I realized there must be an early morning crowd for Steamworks that I was previously not aware of. For the place was now decently populated once more. No more empty halls.
As I stood under the hot showers, I made a mental calculation of how many men fucked me or knocked me up. I guessed no more than ten, for by the time the orgy went into full swing, the other bottoms were getting fucked too. I wasn't the only one bottoming. It just so happened that I was the one in the middle of it all, lying face down, butt up in the fuck bench. Going back to my locker, I checked my phone and saw half a dozen messages from my friend looking for me, wondering where I was? It was 3 in the afternoon, and my stomach was rumbling! I was starving. How long was I there, you do the maths?!
As I staggered out of the place, I saw a long line of new patrons about to come in. All yummy. I saw a hot young black kid returning my gaze. I quickly looked away, re-locking my inner pig into a fetal position inside my mind, exited the place and drove away to meet my friend for a very, very late lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment