It was one of those Saturday nights when I just had to go out. There was no question about it. I needed a man, not just wanted. Needed. So I went to a local haunt at around midnight, when I knew the trade would be peaking. No use coming early, as everyone will still be at the clubs.
I met a couple of hot men that night, but the first encounter really stood out. Big time. I didn't realize that the first encounter would be the most memorable for the night, and that things would just go downstream after him. Him is a guy that I saw lurking in the shadows.
He was inside one of those dark rooms where you can see the silhouette of them but just enough to remain partially anonymous. After I slipped into the next booth to him, he peeked at my silhouette and must have liked what he saw because he slid his naked cock into the glory hole. It was average in size, about 6 inches uncut and with a good thickness. What attracted me was the "naturalness" of his cock. It was beautifully bushy. His testicles were unshaven and his pubes were thick. I slowly sucked him and it was all I could do to restrain myself from worshipping his bushy pubic hair. I could tell that he was on the stocky side, but definitely not a bear. Probably a cub.
His right hand was fondling my face through the hole as I continued to suck him, as if he were reading my face in Braille. He must have liked what he fondled because he withdrew his cock and stuck his face through the hole. By this time, my eyes were adjusted to the darkness and I could clearly see him to be a very handsome young man around late 20s to mid 30s with a full face of beard. Yep, a young cub.
I smiled at him, and he must have seen it because he smiled back. And then we kissed. He must have just gotten in as well, because he had the freshest breath. It didn't reek of alcohol or nicotine, just fresh, clean, clear, neutral tasting saliva. It was all natural and that in itself can be the best aphrodisiac. Why do strangers have the best breath? I have dated two perfectly eligible guys with whom I have decided to end the relationship simply because they didn't have the right oral hygiene. In short, they had chronic halitosis.
I stood up and unzipped and took my own hard cock and stuck it through the glory hole with his handsome face still looking at me. I felt the rush of pure lust when I felt his cock mouth engulf my penis in a slow hungry suck. He was good. No teeth scraping, slow and sensual just enough to make my cock grow stiffer and thicker and harder. God I wanted this stranger so much.
I pulled back after a while, indicating it was my time to go down and suck him. There are some behavioral patterns gay men do in glory holes. If the switch is fast enough, you really don't wanna know who the other person is, you just want their mouth or their cocks. In fact you need not to know. It's all about anonymity. With others who "linger" there's an implied connection. You wanna see part of his face. You want him to see you.
He didn't budge when I scooted down. His masculine handsome face was there in the hole, waiting. Looking at me. My face was magnetized to his and our lips met in a warm, wet and lingering long kiss. Then he spoke.
"Come in here," he said. He was motioning me with his forefinger.
"No." I resisted. "Just through this hole," I declined. But I was smiling. He knew I liked him and was teasing.
His hand reached through the hole and he fondled my smooth body. Then he yanked me towards the hole again and kissed me. There it was again, his clean saliva. His clean breath. His kissable lips. He stood up and there was his hard uncut cock with the leather cock ring restraining his thick browish pubic hairs. I made love to his cock with my mouth and I could see his two hands just clinging to the wall. He was moaning with every lunge of my mouth and I started to taste salty pre-cum. He was throbbing it out.
We stopped and made out again, and it was too much. "What is your name?" I risked breaking the anonymous encounter and personalizing it.
"Lee," he replied. I told him my name. And then we kissed. I knew what I wanted.
Him.
I broke the kiss and told him in a thick voice "Sit on my cock."
He must have wanted that, because I didn't have to ask twice. I stood up slowly. I made it sure it was slow so he could get a rubber if he wanted to. He presented me with his beautifully round meaty butt. I parted them and with my hands and felt a furry, hairy butt. I have got to go down again and smell that. It was clean, not even musky unlike his pubes. I licked his hole and was rewarded by a low groan of pleasure. My own cock was dripping with pre-cum and my hard on felt like I could hammer nails. I was very, very hard.
Teasing his cock just to let him know I wasn't wearing a rubber, I gave him a last chance to back out. But Lee clearly wants it raw. Because he got impatient with the teasing and sat on my bare cock in one lunge.
"God damn," I heard him groan in his room. "That is so hard, that feels really good," he said.
I relished the warmth of his ass hole gripping my cock, then I pulled out slowly and then slid back inside. My cock felt like a knife and I could feel the walls of his ass part in submission to the raw attack. He kept standing up and jamming his ass in the hardness of my cock. The boy/man was aggressive! I indicated to him that he needs to bend over, spread his cheeks, because I like to thrust. I don't like being used like a dildo by an aggressive bottom. My body language was clear. You're my bottom, I thrust.
All I felt was his warm raw cub hole. His ass was tight and his later actions indicated he himself was usually more top (he tried to fuck me, but his cock wasn't hard enough), and that he only ocassionally bottomed. I'm a bit democratic about the whole fucking thing. I prefer to fuck if my cock is larger, harder and the bottom is younger. I'm not ageist at all, but I really prefer younger, plumper, fleshier asses of younger men.
He took my cock out and then sucked it fresh from his butt. That drives me crazy. You wouldn't do that if your ass wasn't clean or if you weren't into your top. Clearly he was both. Not satisfied with cleaning his ass juices from my cock he motioned he wanted kissing/romantic interlude through the hole again. I chuckled and gave in.
Again, the sweet clean saliva.
At this point I was so tempted to tell him I have changed my mind and I did wanted to go into his room. But I resisted and indicated he was to put his ear into the hole. I gently licked it and true enough, Lee was moaning again in intense sensual glory hole pleasure, as I savored his ear with my tongue.
Then I stood up and stuck my cock again, and this time he jammed his ass down in my rock hard cock and rode me like the bareback cowboy that he was. I felt his ass lips throb open and close in an involuntary mode and I knew he was cumming. So I pushed my hard on deeper into him as he let go and came. He was moaning like a wounded animal as his orgasm spread from his ass to his whole body. I haven't come so I was still rock hard and I fucked him in slow jabs until he couldn't take it anymore. My raw cock was his for as long as he could handle it.
We made out for a long time again through the hole and said our goodbyes after a while. I should have asked for his number. But I didn't. I left the room and headed to the washroom, not daring to look back.
No comments:
Post a Comment