Ok I have to admit, I've been a slut lately. Not just any slut, but a very big one! I would like to think I only find myself in this unchartered territory once a year or at least when I am off work or on vacation. But who am I kidding, right?
So here goes the gory details of my recent debauchery.
My friend wanted to go to Steamworks and not wanting to drive, I offered to take him. It was a Saturday night after all, and the night sounded promising. So we went at around 10 pm, the place was packed with a few hot guys so we had a few fun (I won't bore you with the details). After a while, the crowd thinned out and the action got weaker and weaker, so we decided we've had enough, so we called it quits at 4 am and went home.
Or so I thought.
Back home, something was nagging me. I didn't get fucked or fucked. It's not sex without penetration in my books and since I've had just mostly oral, and worse fondling sessions only, I was wondering if the internet would offer anything more substantial, so I logged on to the Craigslist and saw a post that I just couldn't resist. The kid was 28 years old, 6'1, weight proportinal and advertised himself as a bare top with a nice 7 inch cock, wanting to have some fun…NOW. We exchanged mails, pics and digits, thinking I'd keep him for a rainy day. It was getting late and my body wanted to sleep. But my brain and the kid were horny and both were insistent. He said he was staying at a dorm near his college and couldn't host, nor does he have a car. It was 4:30 am by then and I didn't exactly feel like driving back out in the dark or inviting someone over who didn't have wheels in the first place.
He suggested how about Steamworks? I explained I've just been, and it's now empty. But being the persuasive kid that he was he said, we really didn't need any others, we could hire a room and just be with each other. My mind was debating what decision to make. He gave me a choice. Either I pick him up from the dorm and give him a ride to Steamworks, or if I couldn't be bothered, he offered to cab it there instead.
Ok so I'm not stupid. I knew if I chose the latter, there is a high probability that he might flake. And since I've already paid an entrance fee once that night, and I don't wanna pay a second fee just to be stood up in what I know to be an empty venue. But I couldn't deny I was tempted since all the earlier action I got was just oral. That's one of the reasons why I went home early the first time, I've had enough of just "oral." Boring!
He was standing in the corner of his street in a blue hoodie, just as he said he would. He did look young and had a backpack. I didn't bother ask why. College kids always had backpacks, right? I was just relieved that he didn't flake for I did leave the house at 5:00 am to pick a complete stranger up just to go to an empty sauna, the second time around. I could see the sun's first rays threatening to peek in the eastern horizon, so I carefully but hastily drove us both once again to Steamworks. I tried covering my face so that the receptionist wouldn't recognize me (again). Fortunately, there must have been a shift change, because it was someone new behind the counter.
True enough the place was deserted. I took a locker this time because I already had a room earlier. The kid decided to splurge and got the biggest, most expensive room in the place. My radar was alert by then. Especially when he said he thought he saw a friend, lingering outside in the corridor. When he got his keys to his room, he told me his room number and that I was to meet him back there. I undressed in the locker area and looked for his room and he was already buck naked, sorting through his knapsack. His stuff, I thought. The he grabbed his towel and he said he was going to check out on his friend and that I was to watch his room (with his knapsack etc all there). So I trusted him and watched the TV instead.
After a few minutes, he came in with his "friend." A cute late 20 something Hispanic with dark curly hair. I knew something odd was happening and that I might regret it if I dropped my guard, so I kept my wits about me. As I guessed, they were dealing. I was in the company of sharks! Or whatever you call them. They did it in front of me, and even offered me some, but I declined. I was after the sex, not the faves. Not judging, just stating.
It did get hot for a while though, since we had an impromptu threesome. They were both high in the clouds and the kid rode me doggy style while I sucked on his friend. His cock felt amazingly awesome. I looked at the side mirror and could see his engorged dick sliding bare inside my ass. They were in the clouds, but I was in heaven, naturally. But it didn't last long since their cell phones kept beeping. More orders, more deals. They both got into towels again and said they were going to have a shower and that I was to keep the fort. Ok this is boring me now.
I realized I've been duped by a young kid who was dealing, and this could turn dangerous or at the very least ugly. I wanted out.
So I went back to my locker instead and sulked there in the TV area. I was so mad at myself for being so gullible. The entire place was empty, so it was a mystery to me how they found their clients. I stormed out into the hallways and passed no one. There was only one black guy with the body of an athlete but he was clearly not interested. So instead, I went to the steamroom and warmed up, until I couldn't stand the stillness of the place and got out and back outside. I passed by the kid's room, still half open, still empty. They were still doing their hanky panky deals somewhere outside.
I was regretting not heading to bed, and my body was getting tired and sleepy. I found myself in the dark room and saw the (infamous Steamworks) fuck bench. I normally don't do public sex, so I've always managed to avoid the notorious fuck bench. But since it was about 7 am, the place deserted, I knew no one was gonna be around. So I straddled the fuck bench, face down, butt up and promptly fell asleep. For how long, I don't know.
All I remember was suddenly being woken up by a strange tongue, licking my ass lips.
(To be continued) …
No comments:
Post a Comment