Sunday, October 24, 2010

Basement Jabbing


Basement fucking can be such fun.

I have connected with many a man who was happy to have sex in my garage basement. Black men, white men, Hispanic men, mixed men in between. All have played a part in my basement no fuss invite. One recent was was a guy was Richard 40 yo, 6'1, 180 lbs and a nice fat 7 inch cut cock. Perfect in every sense. To top it off, he's a sweet guy. Loves kissing and is one of those kind of guys that you would find in your local Whole Foods supermarket rather than a leather bar.

Richard messaged me one midnight and since he was just a couple of miles away, he and I agreed that it was high time we met and made flesh contact flesh. He arrived in a cute baseball cap with such a cute smile you could have handed him a Hershey's bar. However once his jeans was down there was no denying what he wanted. A warm orifice. And my mouth obliged, sucking him to full mast until I could taste the salty residue of his pre-cum. The guy was such a leaker and his sodium intake was high because he was very salty. After a few minutes of oral, he wanted to eat me so I climbed the stairs halfway up the garage and presented to him my super clean round fleshy butt.

He was a quiet lap dog but his small sighs indicated he was either getting harder or getting greedier eating my ass lips until it was all wet with his saliva. When it was all too sweet for both of us, he stood up and started to mount me slowly. His cock was so hard that it just pierced me like an arrow. Doggy fucking is always good for getting myself opened up for really good dicking, and since I knew I was squeaky clean, when I felt his cock go a bit soft, I had no hesitation pulling it out and sucking it back to rock hardness.

With my legs up the guard railing of the garage stairwell, Richard jammed his now hard again 7 incher into my hole. This is always the position when I try to do my validation maneuver. Just to remind myself (as a bottom) that this is bareback, I cup my top's balls and move my hand onto his raw dick sliding in and out of my raw ass. I feel the wetness of his rock solid cock due to the combination of lube and my ass juice, and close my eyes in lust at what that must feel for the top. Barebacking is always more tipped towards the top's favor, because nothing and I mean nothing beats your hard bare cock being encased by a warm wet ass. For the bottom the only reminder that your top isn't wearing a rubber is the absence of latex burn.

Richard saw me touching the point when he was fucking me and he smiled. "I can feel you fucking me," I said. "I know I can feel it too with my cock," he replied. "What does it feel like for you?" I asked. "Great," he replied not missing a thrust.

"Touch it," I urged.

"Touch what?" he asked. "Touch your condomless cock fuck me," I grinned.

He did exactly that and I swore he got harder. His penis must be feeling the sensation but his fingers touching raw ass accept his raw cock must have sent some receptors to his brain and it got him hotter and bothered.

We were fucking for a long time with breaks in between and I was getting sleepy, so I wanted him to finish up. Richard liked kissing while his dick was buried inside and not moving, just kissing. But being in the bottom missionary position in a dark basement stairwell, there is just so much that my spine could handle, so I switched back to doggy and presented him my raw butt, which he promptly sank into, after he hit his bottle of poppers. I knew this was going to be the home run, so I gave a big sigh and my lower bowels relaxed and opened up for his fleshy assault. In no time at all, his thrusts were getting faster, his cock harder and my ass silkier, which meant the stud was pre-cumming inside getting ready for the discharge. I opened my ass wide and then clamped it down in a loving anal squeeze showing his cock how hungry I was for his semen, and he obliged.

I put my forefinger to his lips to indicate he is not to wake my roommate up with his grunts and he bit it hard as his cock ejaculated his warm, sticky testicle juice inside my body. Wave after wave of orgasm hit his body and he kept jabbing in slow motion, which resulted in my prostate being hit so much that I was oozing with cum as well from my own hands free discharge.

Sometimes the most satisfying of fuck can be outside of the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment