Monday, October 18, 2010

In a league of his own

It's been a while since I blogged. And for the lack of adventure, rather the opposite. You know when you are so busy living life, that you hardly could spare a pause and write about it. I can never be a journalist.

He was a young black kid of 25, 6'5, 200 lbs and with seemingly nice big black dick on his private profile pic. It was way past midnight and I logged on Grindr and we saw each other's profile immediately. He messaged me as I was composing a message to him. I was staying in a hotel near where he lived and he seemed to be having a roaring trade with passing tourists like me, because he knew exactly where my hotel was and what the parking protocol was.

I gave him my phone number and we chatted a bit and he made it clear he wanted some ass to fuck, so I invited him over to the 33rd floor. I told him not to knock because my two friends were in the same hotel room/suite where I was, although we all had our own rooms. I had to sneak the young black kid in. 

He showed up on time, wearing baggy shorts, baseball T-shirt, cap and black Crocs with white socks (go figure) on. There were no words exchanged, just silent nods. I directed him to the only room in the suite that had the night lights on, and then I slowly closed the creaking (damn!) hotel door. It was 2 am by then and I wasn't sure whether my friends were really asleep. The last thing I want was for one of them to get thirsty and open the door to get a drink from the kitchen fridge and see a 6'5 silhouette of an African American kid in the dark hallway. 

The kid and I stared at each other. The only information he had on his profile was that he was a top. Nothing else. Turned out he was bisexual and liked pussy too. He told me its been almost 6 months since he's had pussy, because of various reasons - whatever they were. At any rate, because of the roaring tourist trade in his part of town, there were many gays within a 2 mile radius to fuck. Yeah you guessed it, I'm blogging about Vegas.

I sucked his soft cock that promptly grew to a gigantic monster. Everything that you hear about black stereotypical dicks happened in that kid. Everything. It grew to such proportions that I knew it was gonna hurt. I forgot my poppers so I knew I had to call the names of all the twelve apostles so just not to holler out loud. He knew his strength because when he was fully erect, he mounted me slowly almost gingerly. 

The head of his cock alone took 5 minutes to fit in. My ass lips felt like a jelly fish grabbing onto a baseball bat. I grabbed the hotel pillow and bit it hard and impaled myself on his raw cock. I had to. I felt it go slightly soft with impatience, so I didn't want to lose another 10 minutes prepping it back to erection. The pain was sharp, and I saw stars as I closed my eyes and tried desperately not to scream aloud at the pain, because I knew it was going to go away. He just stood still for what seemed a long time, until he started sliding out and then purposely in. The stars I was seeing swirling around my optic nerves exploded into millions of  galaxies.  I truly felt I was a virgin once more!

Only the first five inches of my inner butt was lubed and the kid was a tenner, and was six inches in diameter thick. So the rest was pure spit and flesh ripping apart as he tunnelled in. I was biting the pillow so hard that it started to get holes. I now have so much respect for mothers that give natural childbirth without an epidural. Even after my ass muscles moulded to his cock the thud of pain didn't go away. And the tip of his cock was constantly tapping my prostate that the mixture of pain and pleasure was so intense I came without touching myself. Now I know what a real butt orgasm feels like. 

After that I soldiered on for a further half hour, but the kid was nowhere near cumming and the pain of being anally assaulted by such a huge cock for such a long time after my orgasm was getting to a breaking point for me. He said he could cum after hours of fucking, so I suggested my mouth. Thankfully he agreed. But with the thickness and girth of his cock I could barely go beyond a quarter past his cock head. We exchanged looks - me of exhaustion and him of impatience because I couldn't take him. 

I now wonder if gay black bottoms have physically evolved to take their gay black top counterparts. My Asian ass simply couldn't cope and I wasn't loose enough to take such girth and such size. I've often said that the perfect cock size for me is 7 or 7 and a half. It's the right size to have sex and potentially make love to a cock without too much collateral pain. 

But a 10 x 6 black cock feels like being fucked by an elephant's trunk and no matter how erotically appealing that is in visual porn, in real life, the pleasure/pain threshold isn't 50-50, it's more like 10-90, and when the pain overtakes the pleasure by that much, the brain takes over and the body just clamps down.

So I asked the kid if we could call it quits. There goes one unhappy camper, since he had to leave without an orgasm. I'm not particularly proud of myself, but I'm not ashamed I protected my rectum from further assault.


Tonight, there wasn't going to be any home run.


No comments:

Post a Comment