Friday, October 22, 2010

Desert Couple


I got contacted by a Hispanic bottom, on behalf of his top bf, whom he said would love to fuck me. Couples are a hit and miss. Sometimes you could hit it off with the both of them, sometimes you feel like they just used you like mayonnaise, because they wanted some flavor in their otherwise bland sandwich.

At first I ignored the offer but after 2 consecutive nights of constant emails and texting, it was clear that these two guys were on a mission to add me to their list. Their apartment was just a short cab ride away from my hotel and they were dabbling on other stuff, so they offered to pay half my ride there and they also offered to drop me off back at the hotel afterwards.

I accepted their offer of sex but I declined the offer on the other stuff. Who could resist the offer of two hot men, even though they were stoners?

Dexter (not his real name but he had a striking resemblance to Michael C. Hall of Dexter on CBS) met me by the pool of his apartment complex and was a really friendly and chatty person in a sociable manner. Turned out he worked as a performer on the Strip in a major production, and both him and his bf, Juan were singers. Juan was different in person, not as effusive and more concentrated on his PC rather than greeting the stranger he finally managed to lure into his place. Maybe he was just too stoned to care? Dexter on the other hand was in his most sociable self. Offering drinks and effusive in his role as host. I knew he was on a mission to fuck some ass, and Juan was a voyeur. That much they made clear, and this was supposed to be a tableau for Juan to watch, with Dexter as the main performer and with me on a non-recurring guest role.

Dexter was around 37, 6'1, fit as a fiddle transported Southener from Tennessee with a nice 7 and a half inch cut cock. Although ten years his senior, his bf Juan was a stunner himself, about 6'0 and with a soft 8" uncut Latin dick. Dex and I started to make out and in no time, he was at full mast. He had what I would call a masculine corn dog - a beautiful red throbbing cock framed by bushy maize brown pubic hair. Juan just sat on the chair opposite smoking his pipe and watching us go at it like prairie dogs. Lucky it was 3 am and it was a full moon, I was in full heat and wanted this thing over so that I can hit the sack by 5 am. So I ignored Juan's glaring stare and gave in to the lust that Dexter demanded.

Pretty much soon, it was if the room dimmed and there was just me and Dexter, with a fleeting audience in the shadows. Dexter liked to be be sucked and his moans of appreciation made me even more hungry for his cock. I suddenly felt a warm set of lips on my own cock. It was Juan's. He finally decided to participate! This turned his bf even more now that all three of us were in synch and Dex started to skull fuck me, as his bf deep throated me.

As soon as I felt Juan's mouth disappear I knew it was time for Dexter to fuck. The lounge was not enough for him and he took all of us to the bedroom. Juan retreated once more in the shadwoy recess of the bedroom chair and Dexter made me go horizontal in their matrimonial bed and lifted my legs up in the air. His fuck was slow and sensual and because of his perfect size, it wasn't hurtful, just pleasurable.  I felt the stab of his corn dog cock on the butt cheeks of my ass and pretty soon both of us were lost in the fleshy delight. He kissed me as he was fucking, but since I was completely sober, I knew how to keep it short and sweet and not too sensual for the watching bf. Even though all Juan could see from his sitting angle was his husband's buttocks ramming slowly in and out of my jacknifed body, I'm pretty sure he was keeping an eye out on our necks and lips so I made sure they didn't intertwine too much or lingered too long. The last thing I wanted was the green eyed monster throwing me out.

I opened and close my anal sphincter coaxing Dexter's corn dog to an orgasm that he was roaring to have. I gently bit his ear and whispered "Let it go, you need to release it." It did the trick and Dexter's Southern eyes went as far north as Canada, and his Hoover dam unleashed its hydroelectric spunk. Gravity took its course.

Dexter took a shower afterwards and Juan made it clear that his bf was in no position to drive me back to the hotel (as he originally proposed), so I just took a cab back and assumed the two of them had a longer session on their own. Couples are a funny lot, sometimes you use them, but you know they are the ones ultimately using you.

No comments:

Post a Comment