A guy with whom I've been chatting and trying to hook up with finally broke the ice and invited me over his place. He's 51, 6'0 and a trim 150 lbs with a very average looking cut cock. In paper he appeared to be a hot mature man
He gave me his address and immediately I felt uneasy as I parked my car in what I know to be a poor, gang infested part of town. Now I don't normally judge a book by it's cover and I'm just here for the sexual experience, but the minute he opened his door and I smelled the stench of his not one, not two but four cats and their drying pee in the carpet, I immediately felt itchy and wanted to bolt. He was probably immune to the stench and was happy with his cat-aroma-therapy.
Guys in the flesh sometimes do not live up to the hype of their net profiles. And that shouldn't surprise any of us really, right?
So when his kissing technique was that of a lapping cat, I internally cringed and totally lost my hard on. After a few seconds, we both admitted to each other that it wasn't working out, and decided to call it a night.
Fortunately, I had anticipated this. And I have never been so relieved in all my nocturnal slutting life to come back to my car that was vulnerably parked in a dark street swarming with vagabonds you would normally see in a subway begging for spare change for a fix. So on the way home, I knew there was a park where I can still salvage my lust. But since it was 1 am, I wasn't sure whether there would be any action left.
It was a full moon night, and that must have contributed, because the park was swarming with men having or about to have sex. I joined in a crowd of johns that were watching three very handsome and fit men suck and kiss each other. No use trying to participate there, because they had that "Mount Olympus air" about them (gods for gods only). A few minutes later, moans were emitted and sperms were spilled and Apollo, Achilles and Mercuy left, leaving the park back to us mere mortals.
It didn't take long and I heard a rustle and a cute cub of Mediterranean looks in his 30s wearing a cap came into view. Later, he told me he was Greek. El Greco had facial hair, a stocky body and an air of the hunt about him. We eyeballed each other and he must have liked what he saw, because he came closer and touched my chest and nipples. Up close he looked cuter and the minute his lips touched mine I knew that I was in for a hot session.
He lifted my shirt up and groaned when his paw touched my smooth torso. I returned the favor and lifted his shirt and reveled in his hairy chest. Opposites did attract in that night of the full moon. I blew him and swallowed his hard average 6 inch uncut cock and he blew me back after a while and pretty soon, we noticed we an audience. A tall white shadow caught my attention and the moon was partially covered by a big cloud so it became darker again.
El Greco and I continued our passionate kissing, and tall white shadow came closer and closer until I saw him to be of an Anglo nature, clippered zero blonde hair and a face that would feel at home in any Bel Ami porn video. El Anglo had his cock out and was fondling it but he was too far to see what he packed.
El Greco was getting hornier by the minute and it was clear he was into smooth chests as he nuzzled into my crotch, swallowed my cock and both his hands running up and town my hairless torso, while making horny slurping sounds. This apparently intrigued El Anglo because he came nearer and nearer. He didn't make contact but just continued to watch us, just jerking his cock. The moon shone again and got out of the clouds and now I could see his uncut dick was fatter and bigger than El Greco, so I wondered how that would taste like. I reached out to him and that one motion encouraged him to come closer.
Immediately I was mesmerized by his beauty. He was probably just 25, but stood at 6'2 and probably had blue eyes to match the blonde hair. His lips were full and pouty like a schoolboy, but I dared not kiss him. I didn't want to push my luck. It was my turn to feel like I was in Mount Olympus and Zeus himself came down to meet the mortals.
It was now evident that El Anglo was also into ethnic cock, for the minute El Greco came up for air, El Anglo immediately dove down and replaced him, sucking hungrily on my cock. I had to control myself from cumming too fast as the frenzied action was becoming a bit too hot. Zeus was sucking me! What's not to like?
Deviating from the theme of this blog, it didn't end up being of bare adventures, as it was just mostly oral between the three of us. It was my turn to suck both of them and I started this time with El Anglo. His cock felt three times bigger than El Greco and I reached up and felt his nice torso that was hairy, although shaved. Why do men shave their chests?
I was still trying to swallow all of El Anglo's cock while I was squatting down, when I felt El Greco almost lie down flat and sucked my cock! Hot! We all knew it was now or never, so we built up towards an orgasm and pretty much soon, I felt hot, salty semen shooting down my throat as I tried to swallow to keep breathing. That in turn triggered my own orgasm deep inside El Greco's mouth, who himself was furiously jacking off.
Everyone sobered up and smooched thankfully after we all politely said goodbye and headed home. Satisfied and ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment