Monday, April 11, 2011

Justin After Dark

After a dinner night out with some friends a few weekends ago, I was left feeling frisky. So after doing my social duty to society, I succumbed to my carnal needs, as one does on a Friday night. :-D So driving back home, I made a detour and I parked my car on a quiet side street and flipped open the iPad to log on to hook up with horny guys. It was way past midnight so I figured the stragglers and the fakers would be gone and what would be left would be the hard core horned out devil fuckers.

Then I got a ping from Justin.

For a change I decide not to change the real names of people on this blog, as I usually do (to protect their privacy). His real name is Justin. Justin and I have been playing this online pas de deux availability for some time. Sometimes he is ready and I am not, and sometimes it's me who is ready and he is not. So we got to a point where everytime we saw each other online, it would be just to say hi, but not necessarily hook up.

This time the stars were all aligned, and after a year or more of to and fros, digits were exchanged, a short call to each other and identities were verified as real and he gave me his address. Turns out I was only parked a couple of blocks from his place, which I know to be notoriously difficult to park, so I did what some think of as unimaginable. I walked.

I must have misjudged the block co-ordinates because it took me longer to walk than I thought I saw from Google Maps. That or maybe Justin was just impatient, because he kept texting ever few minutes asking me where I was. I had to stop walking (its dark remember) and reply text saying I'd be there soon, on my way, etc.

Finally I saw his apartment block and was trying to count the numbers to the right door. Then I saw a flicker of ambient light just across and a silhouette of a sexy naked man. It was Justin spying me from his front door half ajar. Ignoring the slip of paper with the address in my left hand, I walked towards him. I knew it was the right apartment, and half my brain said, even if it wasn't, then tough. Silhouette man and I wanted each other. But it was Justin's apartment after all.

He opened his door and stepped aside so I could enter. I threw him a side glance and verified that he was way much hotter in person than his pictures suggest. He was around 36, 6'0 and about 170 lbs, bald or shaved head with a sexy soul patch goatee, and beautiful smooth tatooed black skin that glowed in the dark light. I didn't bother looking at his crotch because I knew that nestled between his legs was the most perfect 9 inch African American cut cock one could ever wish for. He also had a V shaped body that I could only describe as lean and perfect.

I saw two bedrooms and one was opened so I walked towards the right one. Without a backward glance I entered the room and started taking off my clothes. We've talked online for so long that I felt that no words were needed, no introductions necessary at that point. I felt his warm body behind mine and his hot raspy breath on my neck as I continued shaking off my jeans. He was watching me undress from behind. When I was completely naked, I stood still and Justin came forward and cupped my butt. Again no words because I knew he was strictly top. Not just a top, but a total top. The kind who had it in his profile that warned you not to even go near his butt.

With a gentle push my knees hit the edge of his bed as he got me on all fours. Justin was hungry and his tongue darted in between my cheeks. I capitulated and arched my back and surrendered asshole to his face. He ate me like a hungry dawg, his goatee scraping the smooth flesh of my rump, while his tongue darted in to lick on my ass lips. I groaned in pleasure and at the feeling of a man's face up my butt making out with my anal lips. He ate my flesh and licked his own saliva and spat it back into my hole, and then licked it again. I could tell he was he was working himself into a frenzy and his right hand was busily stroking his now fully erect 9 incher.

I always like to lick a man before he fucks me but this time, Justin was in no mood to be worshipped orally. He pointed his cock head straight into my ass lips and with both his hands yanked my buttocks so that he slowly sank himself inside me. My ass flesh felt like butter being stabbed by a warm knife. His cock entered me inch by slow inch, intruding and the retracting in a slow fleshy fuck. His cock head was spitting pre-cum and my butt was being basted in clear but sticky man-mayo(nnaise). Involuntarily, we both groaned in unison as I felt his cock head burrow a bit deeper and as he felt my chute open in surrender allowing him to tunnel in deeper.

I felt the full weight of him when he decided to lie down on top of me as he jacknifed his bare cock inside me. In one tender moment, both his hands clasped mine that were gripping the pillows that I was biting in order for my groans to not echo around his apartment. He apparently had a new roommate and wanted it to be discrete. Inasmuch as the fuck felt amazing, I had to close my eyes and enjoy the fleshy fuck as quietly as possible.

He topped my ass slow and then a bit faster. When he would hear me whimper in ecstasy he would slow down again and I could feel the sticky unison of our genitals. He must be leaking pre-cum and his preferred lube were mixing together with my anal juices to produce the most intense pleasure for both of us. I was rubbing my own hard-on on his blanket and the friction was becoming too sweet when he would fast jacknife fuck me, to the point that I knew I could explode at any moment.

I felt his sharp teeth bite my shoulder blades as he tried to muffle his pleasure of the warm and sticky bareback fuck. My body read his and I gave him the verbal okay to release.

"I'm ready for you," I sighed simply.

He knew that it was the moment of no return and to let go. I rubbed my dick faster on the blanket and the friction let my sperm boil upwards and I let go in a quiet bed wetting release. For a moment, I forgot about Justin topping me as I concentrated on my orgasm. I opened my mouth in a quiet scream as I bit the pillow and sunk my face deeper into it and felt my cock wetting his bed in ecstatic release. My ass must have been opening and closing in conjunction with my orgasm as Justin just pinned me down with his whole body weight and then finally I hear a quiet, muffled moan from his lips. My own orgasm was now subsiding and I felt his cock expand to proportions making me think I was in Uranus rather than on Earth.

I knew he was cumming and spilling quietly inside my ass. I could tell with the throbs and his rapid fire heartbeat that I could feel across my shoulder blades as he continued to pin me down. His heart was beating like an angry armored personnel carrier firing at invisible insurgents inside his rib cage. He took the roommate discretion rule seriously and he continued to spill his sperm inside me. I am momentarily reminded of how quiet desert lizards would have intercourse in Discovery Channel documentaries. Then finally after what seemed a long time, he rolled off me and our eyes met in quiet unison as I glanced up from the burrowed pillow. He was eye balling me sideways in a quiet stare.

His lips were parted as he panted and his white teeth were glistening with saliva. I leaned closer and asked "Do you kiss?" He nodded, continuing to stare at me. Never too late I thought. It's not sex without penetration, but it's not a good fuck without kissing, I say.

I came closer and touched my lips to his and he responded hungrily and submissively. I nibbled on his mouth and his hand went up the back of my head and pulled me closer to his face. It was a wet long kiss and we were both gasping for breath as we finally pulled apart.

"Your eyes," he finally spoke.

"What about them?" I asked. I could feel my pupils dilating in the darkness.

"They're trouble," he said.

"What do you mean trouble?" I enquired puzzled.

"Look at you. You spell trouble," he said.

I remembered a line from the movie Notting Hill that Julia Roberts said to Hugh Grant's character as he was about to reject her for being too good for him. So I improvised and used it on Justin.

"Well I'm just a guy, lying beside another guy, about to ask him for another kiss." He rolled his eyes knowing it must have been a line from a cheesy movie.

"Would you like me to kiss you again?" I asked as I arched my eyebrows.

"Don't ask," he replied as if disappointed. "Just do it."

I leaned over and pulled his perspiring body towards mine. His black skin was shining in the dark and it was a beautiful contrast to my own light brown. And then, we continued to kiss.

A postscript.


Last weekend, I happened to be watching a porn movie about black guys gang fucking a white man's ass, and I was stunned to see Justin as one of the actors. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I froze the movie and looked at his profile pics he sent me, and compared it to the image in front of my TV screen. The tatts were exactly the same and on the same spot! So it was definitely Justin. Now I know I've had sex with someone connected to the porn industry.


2 comments:

  1. So far my favorite post. Love this line; "Look at you. You spell trouble," he said. Thanks for sharing. Jeffie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you finally commented. I was wondering this would happen, LOL. Glad you liked this one. And thanks for your comment, I certainly appreciate it!

      Delete