It's been a while since I last posted and yes, it's because I've given sex (with another person) a big dodge for the last four weeks.
I've almost come to conclusion that people will have sex with other people, only when it suits them and when it's convenient for them. Although there are exceptions, sadly I was proved wrong when one of my long standing regulars proved to be the same after all.
He's trustworthy and I try to be the same. After years and years of being on each other's black books and speed dial, there are no more games left to be played between us when we chance upon each other online. It's either he's horny or I am, but more often we both are. And always the answer is yes.
However.
I've noticed that he always wants to meet at his place, since he doesn't drive. He offers to share the cost of a cab, and I'm always too proud to accept money for a short distance cab ride. I could have driven to his place, but his area is one of the shadier places in town that I wouldn't even trust parking anywhere at night, unless I'm prepared for a homeless vandal smashing my car window for a few coins.
Then I got thinking, if he could afford to offer cab fare, then why doesn't he take the cab himself and come to my place? Not that I am want to count, but all those years, hmmmm! All those years I drove to his place, spending for my own gas or my own cab fare. It became clear that it was being one sided.
We don't hold any false monogamy with each other. In fact, he tells me whom he fucks around in the interim, and asks me whom I've been naughty with. And we both share our experiences. It's just that he likes to be serviced orally, and according to him I top the list of his fuck buddies that give the best head. He has a nice big 8 inch cut cock with low hanging balls, is reasonably fit although I suspect he is now closer to being 50 as evidenced by his clearly expanding beer gut.
So last weekend, he caught me again online and despite not being in the mood for sex, simply because I spent the whole afternoon having sex with someone else (more on that on another post), he managed to badger me to cab it over to his place at 2 am. I showed up at the designated time and we did our usual charade - he offered to pay half the fare, I declined graciously, then he proceeded to offer me a drink to relax me, halfway through though he would somehow manage to unzip his pants, whip out his big cock and push me down to the floor when I would submissively give him the best blow job of his life, again.
Whisking away the drink from my hand would be my cue to undress and go to bed because he was ready for my ass. And here is what gets to me the most.
You'd think that someone of middle age would have learned how to fuck by now. To all the middle aged tops that read my blog, this is your time to get some feedback. Big beautiful hard cocks don't automatically equate to good sex if all you ever know how to do by the time you reach past 40 something is to rabbit fuck like an Energizer Bunny on Viagra. The wham bam maneuvre is for teenagers. I'm even betting teenagers nowadays know how to fuck properly. Fucking, especially if you are a top, is all about rhythm and groove. You need to know when to thrust, when to withdraw, when to tease, when to jacknife, or when to ram pouting assflesh and drop anchor in Pearl Harbor.
For tops that have only been strictly just tops, you guys don't know any better since you wouldn't give your cherry up. So you never know what it feels like to be on the receiving end. And I think we all agree here, that in fucking, the bottom is always in command. If the door isn't open, there going to be no matinee show, no matter how many tickets you've bought!
If I bottom and decide not to open the walls of the city and not to allow a rampaging hard on to get in, no amount of mental coaxing will change my mind, which in turn makes my ass clam up! And no, I don't need more lube.
I endured his lousy juvenile but middle aged thrusts knowing that in five or ten minutes, he would lose his steam (having not cummed) and would want to cuddle instead, after which given ten more minutes, he would be happily snoring. We know each other so well that he allows me to leave him sleeping, slip on my clothes and leave his apartment, locking the front door behind me as I go.
As I stand in a deserted street at 3 am, trying to hail a cab, I said to myself no more of this. What began five years ago as hot sex has turned into mercy fucking and one way satisfaction. We all sow what we reap, and since I get less and less, it's time I cut and cut loose. I've had enough of this one sided, selfish total top. I hopped inside the cab and deleted all his text messages and after a long thought, his number as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment