Sunday night and the TV was on. I was with two of my best friends, who happened to be partners. We were in some log cabin on a vacation in the mountains and the two of them shared a room while I had the other room all to myself. Pity I thought that there isn't much around here.
My two friends were "monogamous" to each other, whatever that means nowadays, but that's not to stop me from firing up the iPhone and getting on the Grindr right? They were amused at the scores of online men trying to hook up.
Of course because I was "new to the locality" I was fresh meat for the locals and soon enough I was getting left and right wassups from what seems to be half the county. The youngest was just 18 and the oldest one to hit me was 45. I was spoiled for choices. Hmmm, I must travel more often. LOL.
I always subscribe to the adage that sex is best done with experience, so I focused on the 45 yo man, who was 6'1, shaved head with a 5 o'clock shadow on his profile pic. He was showing a naked average torso, not too muscly, but not flabby either, and his chest hairs were clippered. A shame. He looked like he just woke up, plopped to the mirror and got his smart phone and snapped a pic of himself. Not the most attractive I must admit, but something about him made me persist with the chat.
Among all the wassups and howdies being traded around, Brendan the 45 yo bald headed Caucasian man, happened to be also the most distant - 20 miles. But he was the most persistant and I thought that someone who lived that far, willing to drive this late, who had to start work at 5 am tomorrow HAD to be serious about hooking up.
So I agreed and swapped digits with him, as he said he was going to be on his way to where my log cabin was. I told him my situation and suggested I meet him by the local bridge around midnight, in case he was daunted by visiting a cabin inhabited by three Asian tourists.
Wait, I asked him, just before he was about to log off and shower.
"What about lube and stuff?" I asked making the question vague.
"Run out at the weekend," was his reply. Right! Who gets that much action in the countryside? This guy showed potential.
"How we doing it then?" I asked. "Spit and bare?"
"Yeah," he replied. "You okay with that?" I could almost see the glint in his eyes 20 miles across the county line.
"You like it au naturale?" I again asked. How I managed to happen upon the single barebacker in town, I had no idea, but I'm milking it for what it's worth.
"Yeah. You?" replied Brendan.
"Can do," I coyly texted back.
"Ok I'm hitting the shower." And then he went off line before I had the chance to say anything.
My friends saw me furiously texting and grinning and of course they gladly gave me their blessing. I mean who wouldn't want a third wheel out of such a romantic log cabin. I was sure they would sneak in a quickie while I was away.
Forty five minutes later I received a text message saying "I'm at the bridge now." So I quickly said goodbye to my friends who made me swear to be careful meeting a complete stranger at midnight in the middle of nowhere. What was I thinking? Haven't I not watched enough Criminal Minds? LOL.
There was one truck by the bridge when I got there 2 minutes later. It had to be him. I saw a silhouette inside the car of a man using his phone. In the excitement I left my phone in the cabin, so I wasn't sure whether he was trying to ring me.
It was a full moon but there were some clouds in the sky so I bravely got out of the car. The man in the truck didn't budge out. Did I have the wrong person, I wondered?
The cloud cover passed and the full moon was shining on the grassy esplanade of the river bank so I sauntered along halfway to the truck, but enough that if it were the wrong person I could pretend to just be taking in some fresh air.
I was three quarters towards his truck when I could see him put his phone down and got out. Luckily the first word that escaped his lips were my name. So I walked towards him, and he pulled me into his arms and we kissed hungrily. I had barely enough time to see his face in the darkness, but his picture didn't do him justice. He was much better looking in person definitely.
He had a faint scent of tobacco. I could tell he chewed a mint to disguise the aftertaste of his cigarette that he must have dragged on his 20 mile drive. The effect of his breath was still masculine and pleasant.
Our bodies were pushed against one another and the only hard object I could feel was his boner. Groping his body only revealed fabric and flesh, so I knew that my 9-1-1 fears were just that. Cautionary fears. In hindsight, I think he was also groping my body for any hidden objects.
Our kisses were hungry and disguised nothing of the man lust that we felt for one another. The moon hid behind another cloud and it was dark again so I dropped my jeans and he quickly gobbled up my woodie inside his warm hungry mouth. Both my eyes were daring 360 degrees around scanning for any other signs of life. But it was a rural town and we were by the bridge side, there was absolutely no one around. So I gave in to the freedom of outdoor sex and returned the blow job favor.
He had a beautiful circumsized 7 inch cock, which was very thick and it was framed by a sexy patch of lush brown pubic hair that smelled like soap. I had to swallow in big gulps of air in between intervals so as not to choke. He said in our chats that he was only a top and being unprepared for a sexual encounter (no lube, no poppers, no condom, surprise, surprise!) I knew I had to mentally prepare myself for the pain of buggery.
We were almost tempted to tear each other's clothes off and fuck right then and there by the truck, but caution still had the better of us. He invited me down towards the river bank where it would be darker and less obvious. I had scouted the area earlier that afternoon so I knew there was a park bench that we could do it doggy if need be.
He didn't even bother rimming me. It was enough that his cock was dripping with saliva and pre-cum. He spun me around just as I managed to lower my jeans further.
"Easy," I cautioned him. I knew my ass was tinder dry. I knew it was gonna hurt.
The moon glanced out of a cloud again and I could see his big erect penis throbbing & impatiently waiting to be inside my rectum. We were under the bridge and all I could hang on to was freshly sandblasted stone. I bent over and look a lung full of air as he positioned his cock just outside my ass lips and in one split second, I saw stars as he slowly sank in.
The one downside of outdoor sex is the lack of modern day pamperings. It really is just spit, flesh and pain that eventually turned in a numbing pleasure. I couldn't resist yelping quietly in pain as he firmly assaulted my ass. The moon hid behind another cloud yet my vision was already blackened by the searing pain. I just hope I didn't bleed from the lack of lubrication.
Slowly yet surely he held me in his arms as he continued to dry drill me. It must have been painful for him too fucking such an unlubricated hole, but he was determined, so I took another deep breath and said a mental "Aaaaah" and my ass opened a fraction more.
The grip I had his erect cock was a pleasurable vise for him as his cock continued to get harder despite the dryness of my chute. Lucky for us, nature took over and pretty soon, his cock was producing enough pre-cum and my ass walls were sweating enough rectal juice to make the copulation a deliciously fleshy one. I could almost "hear" in my head the traction of my ass ridges as he slid in.
Then he suddenly moaned "Damn, this is getting me close."
I pretended not to hear him and lowered my body to the ground to give him ample access to his doggy fuck. He would have nothing of it, and pulled me by the hair backwards towards him and kissed me.
"I said, I am getting close," he repeated.
"Uuuuugh," was all the reply he got back from me.
He read between the lines and gave me the most intense bear hug as he suddenly stopped thrusting in. His cock was buried deep inside my body and he was spurting the contents of his big balls. He buried his face on my hoodie and did one of those crying sounds as he tried to muffle his orgasm. I knew I was being spermed so I jacked off furiously and came together. That set off a pulsing motion in my ass that gripped and released his spasming cock until we both couldn't help it. We both yelled in pleasure.
It was the countryside after all with not a soul in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment