"You looking to suck some cock?" was his blunt opener.
His profile said he was white 34 yo, 5'10 and 177 lbs with a 8x6 cut cock. Not only was he nicely cut, but he was cutting it nice away from the chase. So how can I refuse, right?
"Yup," I replied back.
He sent me a face pic (okay looking with a goatee) and a pixalated one of his impressive dick. It promised to be 8x6 but it was taken at an angle so I couldn't tell for sure if they were real inches or internet inches. I sent him back a face & butt pic back as a reply.
"You want that pounded?" he asked.
"Are you into that?" I responded.
"You're showing me ass pic which tells me you want to get fucked," he wasn't beating around the bush.
"Sure, okay" I replied and sighed. Lucky I was douched because he said he only lived 5 mins away. True enough I soon heard a car park in front of the house, the gate opened and the doorbell rang.
He did look like his picture although I suspect he was a bit older than his 34 years and had the beginnings of a small beer belly. He was in a complete track suit from head to toe, and after the initial grunts of pleasantries, he dropped his joggers and stood in my living room commando.
"Suck," he ordered me.
"Not here. My roommate might come home, let's go to my bedroom," I replied. He gathered his joggers and we scooted to my room where he repeated his monologue order.
"Suck."
Okay I get it, this was one of those me Tarzan, you jungle boy situations, so I dropped to my knees and started sucking on what eventually became a real 8x6 cut cock. It was fat and veiny. It was beautiful and scary. He grabbed my hair and skull fucked me slowly and I had to swallow all of him or choke.
In keeping with the equatorial theme, he grabbed my hair once again and slammed me face down to the bed and loudly spat on my ass. The man didn't want any lube on his cock.
I bit the blanket as his cock head tore through my ass lips and entered my chute in a fierce raw drilling. We didn't talk about rubbers in our chats and maybe because he had an air of a soldier about him, this was what they meant about the don't ask, don't tell (you don't have a rubber) policy :-)
My internal smirks at my own jokes turned around as he finally got his dick all the way in and he started jack hammer drilling my butt. In the absence of lube and the degree of manhandling he was giving me, it was clear that he was here for one reason alone. To slide inside a warm receptable, get to his boiling point, shoot and leave.
He found his groove - the angle where he jabbed and was pleasurable enough for him to keep thrusting like a rabbit and then just went for it. Then he stopped midway and I heard him spit more saliva onto his shaft and then fucked it all the way in again. He was very quiet as he fucked, lost in his own mental cock inside ass world, with his hissing happening only at the very end. He quickly pulled out and finished jacking off. I felt the hot ropes of his cum on my butt cheeks as he came copiously. His spunk started dripping down the bedsheets so I stood up and grabbed a towel and wiped the mess off, just as he yanked his joggers up.
"Nice ass," he said predictably. Again I smiled inwardly not at the compliment but at the predictability of this life imitates porn scenario.
He was gone not even half an hour after he arrived. I made dinner and watched TV.
Later that evening he was online again and he messaged me.
"You hurt?" he so very nicely enquired. Awwww, he has manners after all.
"No I'm alright, it felt good." I toyed around in reply.
"You want more?" he asked.
"Sure."
"You alone?"
"No, roomie home now."
"Okay next time," he said.
I could really use a good script writer for this dude. I'm not really a jungle boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment