Friday, October 21, 2011

The Asian Mentalist


He said he was adopted as a child. I could see why. If I were looking for a cute child to adopt, I'd pick him in a flash. 

There he was standing across me in the hallway, looking intently at me. He was a doppelganger for the actor Tim Kang (of The Mentalist). Mid 30s, 5'8, stocky in a masculine nice way and of Asian appearance, short nicely cut thick black hair. He had a hairless body with definitely a hint of the gym about him. His arms were thick without being too muscular, and the right arm led to a hand that was gently stroking an obvious hard on against his towel. We were in a downtown spa.

I returned his stare indicating my mutual interest, but I never budged towards him. It's not that I play a game with my men, it's just that sometimes I like to do a little bit of social experimentation especially in a gay spa. My frame of mind was chilled and I wasn't in an overtly sexual mode - not yet at least because I had barely arrived not twenty minutes before. I went to the room I was given, stripped down to my waist towel and stood right outside my door and faced a hallway of cruising men. It was the lunch hour and this spa had a reputation of being busy with the downtown crowd that like their lunch in anything but a brown paper bag.

After what appears to be almost ten minutes of trading direct stares, his towel was getting wet from the pre-cum he was oozing. I could tell he was in heat. There were other hotter, leaner, sexier guys passing but his gaze never wavered. He kept them at me and I just knew this would be one of those Asian with Asian moments. For those of you readers that think Asians don't sleep with our fellow kind, this story is proof that it's myth.

Actually his name was Tim, come to think of it. At least that's what he told me. A non-Asian name on a definitely Asian dude.

He stepped forward towards me, and with a complete straight face he passed me and then deliberately stood behind me. He came closer and I could feel his body heat against my spine. Then his breath, as he came even closer. His towelled crotch nudged my towelled butt in a silent invitation. But I wasn't letting him off that easy.

"Do you have a room?" he quietly asked.

I just nodded. No need to lie, he might have seen me come in after all.

"Let's go," he ordered.

"What do you want?" Not so fast boy, I smiled inwardly.

"You know what I want," he said.

"I know. I just want to hear you say it out aloud though," I teased.

I couldn't see his reaction, but I knew he could sense that he wasn't getting my tail without playing my little cat and mouse game.

"I'm a top," he declared.

"I can see that, but what is it that you really want?" I continued to prod. I arched my head in a forty five degree angle backwards towards him.

"I want to fuck your ass," he finally admitted out loud.

"Then let's go give you what you want," I relented.

I felt his chest grind into my shoulder blades as he grabbed me from behind and gave me a gentle nudge to indicate to me that the balance was now in his favor. Then he pushed me into the hallway. We were getting a few open stares. The downtown spa had an interracial crowd and two Asians hooking up must have raised a few eyebrows among the mostly Latin, Caucasian and Black crowd. I could see a Mexican thug eyeing us with interest.

The minute we entered my room and I hanged up my towel, he spun me around and gathered me in his big muscular Asian arms and kissed me smack. He was hungry but he was passionate. He pinned me down to the bed as we kissed and his 6 inch cut cock was rubbing against my pubes, dripping with his pre-cum. Our eyes were locked in a wordless lust for each other, which our lips would enact in an endless hungry kiss.

Then his right hand snaked down to his cock as his left hand lifted my buttocks up. I swung both my legs high up in the air towards his shoulder but he had a better idea. He guided them towards my ears. Ah he was an all the way back missionary guy.

Our eyes were still glued to each other's as we continued our wordless communication. My pupils dilated a bit as he purposely positioned his cock head against my ass lips, after he spat on his hand and wiped me with his saliva. My face became a bit inquisitive as his face became responsive. He was sending me a clear message. No I am not wearing a condom with you. My legs remained suspended above as my thighs opened a bit more slutily giving him full view of his cock entering my hole. Raw.

His body nudged forward as his cock head slid past my ass lips and past my outer chute, then he withdrew slowly without completely losing skin contact. Then he would nudge forward again and give me an extra inch as he plunged a bit deeper. It was a slow fuck. Asians with averaged sized six inch cocks might not sound big to all the size queens out there, but this guy was all about technique and he certainly knew how to make my ass open up and hunger for his cock.

My ass is one of those butts that no matter how big or small your cock is, it has an outer ring that will never open up unless my top is fully erect and can go past it. Half lame, half hard cock need not pursue or hammer past, you'll never get in unless you're rock solid hard. Tim was and his cock was like an Asian dagger digging for a fleshy corner to play hide and seek.

I reached up and pulled his head towards me and his eyes closed and he willingly succumbed to the intense kissing of his bottom as his cock slowly fucked my fleshy hole. Our kisses were wet and long. Both his arms now snaked around me in a panda hug, so I released my grasp from his head and put them on my ankles. Now I was really wide open, and he plugged my raw Asian hole with his hard and raw Asian cock.

"I'm cumming," he grunted into my ear.

I released my hands on my ankles and used both my long legs to wrap it around his buttocks. He was bucking in to me and I was urging him along, silently agreeing to be bred.

"Tell me, I want to hear you say it," I whispered into his ear.

The invitation triggered the release and he whimpered like a small wounded child as he released volley after volley of his liquid Asian babies into my bare and awaiting prostate.

"I'm cumming inside your ass," he continued to grunt.

He was unconsciously biting my neck as he orgasmed, so I pulled him away from my hickey zone, and I saw his face in just a flash as he dove down and kissed me as he finished his ejaculation deep inside me. He was motionless for a while, and then his cock throbbed and expanded inside my welcoming butt. I knew he was oozing more spooge inside me and it caused me to groan and hug him closer. He burrowed into my arms and did one final throb as he slowly disengaged from me.

He laid down beside me and sighed deeply. We made some small talk and he told me he just snuck out of the office in a client call ruse and had to be back in a short while. I nodded as he rose and got ready to leave and we kissed goodbye. After he left I touched my hole. I was so clamped it was almost dry, his cum safely stored inside me. I made sure the door was locked and took a short nap. I spied the crowd outside the hallway getting busier and I'm sure it's going to be a long sleazy afternoon for me as I took my siesta.


It wasn't long before the Mexican thug found me, but that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. Hot... love sticky on sticky rice. Can't wait for the Mexican thug tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous. I'm working on putting that story up pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete