(This is a continuation from the previous blog The Asian Mentalist. Sorry I haven't been up to posting recently as work has been hectic.)
I woke up from my nap and went outside to hit the showers. My crack smelled of dried cum and I wanted to freshen up. When I opened the door of my room, I saw that the crowd in the baths had grown thicker. There were more new faces and I walked downstairs to the showers without trying to make eye contact with anyone. After a quick soap and rinse in the stalls, I hit the jacuzzi. Even the pool area was busting with a crowd of men doing laps and throwing around a big ball. I sank into the warm bubbles of the jacuzzi and turned my back from the crowd and then chilled just enough to get my juices flowing again. After another quip rinse in the shower to rinse the chlorine out, I headed back to my room to freshen up.
There were more people walking the hallways, and there were more rooms opened, each revealing either an exposed naked butt or a guy stroking. It was choose your pick late afternoon. Everyone was cruising in the upper levels, but no one was budging based on the number of walkabouts. I made my way back downstairs to the basement maze and it wasn't long before a stocky Hispanic guy came up to me and asked "Are you looking for a top? There's two of us here" pointing to his friend behind him, another well built Asian dude. Both were in their early 30s and looked hot, and I was tempted to say yes, if not for the very obvious condom that he had on his right hand.
"We can fuck you right here," he said pointing to the big leather mattress in the middle of the room. The room with no door was brightly lit by a singular red bulb, and the end of the wall was completely mirrored out, so you could see everything.
"Nah, thanks" I replied. I still had standards. I did fondle his cock through his towel and it was a fat uncut Latin piece of meat, but the condom he intended to wear just turned me off completely.
So I went back upstairs and cruised the hallway. In one of those dark nooks I strolled until I felt a strong pair of hands pull me. It was the Mexican thug who was eyeing me earlier. And he was gorgeous, he reminded me Miguel Temon of SX Video, complete with the goatee. As with anyone Hispanic, a kiss on the lips always seals the first encounter. His left hand was gripping my skull closer to his hungry lips as his right hand snaked underneath my towel to expose my tush to his fingers. Expertly he parted my fleshy butt and touched my puckered lips and gasped inwardly as he continued to suck on my lips. My body was plastered to his and I could feel his groin stiffen inside his towel.
"Let's go to your room," he commanded. He knew I had a room because as I said he was watching me and keeping an eye out. Why it took him so long to find me again, I don't know. Maybe he was cruising too.
We went inside and crazed with lust, we both fell into our natural positions. He pushed me down on all fours on the edge of the bed and crouched and with an audible slurp, ate my freshly showered ass. The cum from the Asian Mentalist was by now so deep inside me there was no way he could sniff it out.
He stood up and to my utter dismay ripped a condom open. For a second I thought of "my standards" but this is a good example of how rules can be bent or broken given the right circumstances. As he latexed up and lubed my ass, I hit the poppers bottle to blot out, not the pain, but the horror of latex about to my skin. I lost all interest in checking out his cock out due to the above, but when he entered me, he still felt substantial enough for me to inwardly gasp for breath. It was just a shame that that manflesh ramming my chute was in a swimsuit.
After a few minutes, my brain took over and told me I really wasn't getting turned on by this, so I pulled my body away and he slipped out. He tried to grab me back into the doggy position but I shaked my head.
"Am I too big for you, papi?" he asked.
I shook my head and explained that it was okay but the rubber friction was hurting me. He offered to add more lube but I just didn't want to spoil it by throwing him out just because I wanted it raw. He was way too cute bordering thuggishly hot. Only he was a pussy cat and I need to turn him into a tiger, and I knew exactly how!
I feigned indifference and lied down on the bed and he followed suit. We kissed again and this time when his brown 7x6" uncut dick grew to full attention, I turned on my stomach and told him to just "put it between my legs and rub it there." With just the right amount of lube, he slid it in between my thigh crack and my balls and we kissed passionately as he rubbed.
Now it was just a matter of waiting.
I looked sideways at the mirror on the wall and I could see how hot our position was. He was on top my slim body and his arms were thick and covered in tatts, his face looked dark and moody and his eyes hooded with lust as his muscular semi-hairy body rubbed itself against my back. Ever so slowly I arched my lower spine and his cock head met my winking hole. Of course he didn't stop his rubbing and it was evident he liked to continue fucking me so I opened up and in one of his probing thrusts forward his foreskin parted and his cock head slid in causing him to hiss. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply and he responded back but his body just froze. Again ever so slowly, my arching lower spine rocked gently backwards, letting him feel how heaven would really feel like beyond those portals if he just dared go in. Time to test his self-restraint. I broke the kiss and grabbed my popper bottle and took a big swig. He was left doing nothing in a pause position. He either pulls back or give in to the pleasure.
And he did.
In one slow forward motion, he stabbed my hole with his raw cock and groaned into my neck and it bit it. I felt my ass pop open as he stuffed me with his wonderful fleshy fajita! I offered him a snort of poppers and surprisingly he took a big & long swig until his face flushed red. I could feel his heart thumping through my shoulder blades as he continued to alternately fuck me and groan into my neck with each forward thrust. This was the "don't ask, don't tell" part right? But I worked hard for this I thought, so he wasn't gonna get off easily.
"Are you wearing your condom?" I asked, escaping from his paws as he continued to thrust and groan.
"What? No, I'm sorry. I'll get up and get one," he offered.
"Do you want to?" I asked.
"I have to," he replied but his body was motionless. Maybe he was savoring the last few seconds of my bare flesh.
I opened my butt and clenched down on this thick raw fajita and sighed audibly. "Then I will miss you papi."
And with that our role playing was over. His big paws once again gently clamped my skull down to the pillows as his cock thrusted in and out of my butt in nice long strokes. He started to perspire and I could smell a nice funk around his pits - male pheremones. Our kisses lessened and soon, I knew he just thought of me as his human fleshjack. There was no tenderness left in him and his fucks were getting rougher that it was my turn to grunt to take the edge off.
"I'm close, papi," he suddenly warned.
Our eyes met in the mirrored wall and I gently nodded my head in acknowledgement.
He hissed again at this silent realization of what is to happen and he pulled me off my stomach and into my knees in a doggy position. Grabbing my buttocks, he slammed his cock inside me and I tried to meet him thrust for thrust in a pound for pound raw fuck. With one final hiss he stiffened and his face gnarled a pleasurable release as he fired off his gooey horchatas inside my ass. Obediently I opened my ass and received his liquid passengers inside my hull. My heart was pounding from the combination of the poppers and the fuck that when he fell thud on my back like a fallen log, I hardly felt him.
All I could smell was his masculine sexy funk.
No comments:
Post a Comment