Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dexter

"I feel like you've led me on," he texted me.

I looked blankly at my phone and didn't know what to say back. He was right of course. I did kinda lead him on. Withholding the truth and letting someone's mind wander unrestrained by the truth can be construed as leading someone on.

On a recent vacation staying at my cousin's house, I fired up the Grindr account and immediately scored a couple of nearby locals. Of the tens of guys that I met, only one was cluey enough to ask me "How come I have never seen you before?" Which would lead to the conclusion that yes - I was visiting the area only. The rest were blissfully unaware or selfishly didn't care. The internet can sometimes be an unfeeling forum where men randomly meet and sexually connect for a heightened moment and then quietly dissipate back into the lull of their suburban lives.

One of those who messaged was a young guy I'll call Dexter. Not his real name of course, but his facial features look like a young & short 28 yo Dexter (yes of the TV series on Showtime). He's a mix of Irish Mexican which made him interestingly cute. He asked me if I could pick him in front of a supermarket at the corner of two main streets. He didn't have a car yet because he just moved back to the area after his parents divorced and was living with his grandparents.

Surreptitiously I agreed to the rendezvous and in my rental, drove the few miles to finally meet him in person. Dexter was younger looking in person than in his pics that he posted. And skinnier, like he hadn't eaten for months. I could tell he was as nervous as I was because he kept talking on the way back to my cousin's house, telling me about the reasons why he didn't have a car, a job yet and the fact that his parents just separated. Stuff that you really didn't have to tell your trade. But it was a good half an hour drive back in traffic to my cousin's, so the chatter eased both our nerves.

I kept stealing sideways glances at him when the traffic eased up and couldn't help but notice his cute snub puppy dog nose (à la Dexter) riddled with adorable freckles. I quickly scanned his jeans pockets for Dexter's knives and gloves, but of course I told myself, I was just watching too much TV. 

This was a different Dexter. He was horny and wanted to have sex with me. In fact his opening salvo when he messaged me was "my cock just jumped when I saw your pic" and we took it from there, trading more and more erotic pics until we resolved to meet in that one early afternoon at the supermarket parking lot, far away from the prying eyes of his disapproving grandfather.

We arrived back at my cousin's place and immediately made out in the couch. He tasted of the sun, dried sweat and pot. I could smell it off him. Now I knew why he was talkative, he was half stoned. Not that I minded. Our shirts and jeans were being discarded with each kiss that became more and more hungry as more flesh was exposed. He asked me to wear a jockstrap and I complied to the request. 

"Show me your ass," he commanded. I stood up from the couch and turned around in just my socks and jocks and presented butt.

"Bend over and open your cheeks and wink at me," he said as he fondled his beautiful 8 inch cut cock, springing from a bushy pube area.

"Do you have any poppers?" he asked next. I nodded and walked to the kitchen fridge to fetch it and handed it over to him. His cock was thick and veiny almost deep reddish purple. He didn't have to command me, my mouth was drawn to it as he inhaled the brown bottle fumes. I was like a kid eating sweet corn on the cob with salty sweet butter oozing from his cock head. I swallowed deeply and hungrily and sucked him until I felt Dexter's fingers groping my hole. He warned me in our chats that he pre-cums heavily and that we wouldn't be needing any lube, just spit if necessary. 

Almost an unspoken chat code for raw sex.

Dexter threw me a couch pillow on the floor and I instinctively went on all fours preparing for the assault. I felt his cock head on the door to my hole throbbing as he slowly pushed gently and rocked back and forwards. He was right, his stick was self lubricating and oozing pre-cum. The head entered my outer sphincter and gently split it open and stayed there until I could get used to his thickness. He gave me the bottle and I took a big whiff just as I felt him enter me fully with his big, fat and raw Irish/Mexican cock. 

The Atlantic Ocean that separates Dublin from Cancun felt like it suddenly rushed into my butt. I felt open and very wet as Dexter continued to slowly tunnel inside my hole. I glanced back in my haze and saw him lost in trance, with his mouth half open, eyes closed towards the ceiling as both his hands fondled his nipples. His slim slender hips were thrusting forward pushing his big beautiful cock inside and out of my very happy Asian hole. We would both groan in mutual pleasure as our groins connected as he sunk in, skin against skin, his cock head glazing the walls of my ass.

"You and I need to fuck a lot more. This is exactly what I need. I am going to have this ass of yours as often as possible," he mumbled.

Startled, I didn't know what to say back. I didn't exactly want to tell him about how I was just visiting.

"Open your ass," he commanded and I complied. "Feel that? Feel how hard you make my cock? Feel how wet your Asian hole feels around my big white cock?" he asked me as he pulsed me with his fuck stick.

I could only grunt back, enjoying the immense mental pleasure that pain could give you when you bottom. I felt like a stuffed animal and that he not only entered my rectum with his big white cock, he was trying to enter my brain with his words. And I didn't know how to shut him out without telling him the truth or hurting his expectations.

I slammed my butt down on his groin and felt his cock head pierce my second inner chamber. We both moaned at the intensity of the raw fuck and he grabbed my hips with his one hand and the brown bottle with the other as he kept stabbing me with his Dexter cock. My ass finally relaxed and gave in and succumbed to the fleshy assault. It gloved Dexter's big cock in a fleshy and hungry grip as he fucked slowly in and out. 

A few minutes of floating in and out of our popper haze, I suddenly got what so few men could give me, a butt orgasm. For the bottoms out there that know what I am talking about, I'm telling you now - it was amazing. I looked down and saw my own cock steadily dripping out sperm. I was cumming without touching myself. My mental zone was now with my own spurting cock and my ass disengaged from my brain which meant that Dexter was able to plow my butt more, making him crazier with lust. He was fucking my cotton candy Asian ass as he gasped his internal orgasm. I felt his cock double in size inside me and it twitched like a startled snake several times. Dexter's moans were distant to my ears because I was savoring my own orgasm, but I knew they were loud and my cousin's neighbors could probably hear us.

"You fucking milked me!" he said in between deep gasps.

I couldn't reply back as I was suddenly aware of the carpet burns on my knees. We must have been fucking for a while because I could feel the chaffing now. My arched spine also wanted to snap back into position and was begging to be stood up. But Dexter was still throbbing inside me. He still had his fat beautiful corn cob cock buried deep inside the fertilized field of my ass. I looked down and realized he must have cum in the gallons because I could see semen dripping off the maize brown pubic hairs of his balls.

That night as I was having dinner with my cousin in a nearby grill, Dexter sent me a text.

Dexter: Your hole felt amazing. I am hard again right now.
Me: It's yours anytime.
Dexter: Tonight. I want you again! Your hole was extasy
Me: Can't host tonight, cousin home now.

Silence in the airwaves as my cousin and I finish dessert.

Dexter: You have no idea how I want you right now.
Me: I'm free tonight after 11 pm if you want it again
Dexter: Where will we go?
Me: Motel
Dexter: I can't afford one right now, no income, so I'm tight for money
Me: I'm not asking you to pay, lol.
Dexter: There is one, right by where you picked me up, like 30 feet, its $50 for the night, but you get back $5 when you return the key and the remote.
Me: What time is check out?
Dexter: Ten am, but I have to leave before that, got a job interview. But we can fuck till 4
Me: Omg, how many times will u come?
Dexter: At least two more, bring some different jocks. U going to be able to take it still?

We met again that night, of course. This time at the sleazy motel right next to the supermarket where I picked him up earlier. We did fuck till the wee hours of dawn and he did come not twice, but three times more. He left around 7 am while I was still sleeping and I finally checked out at 10. It was a miracle I was able to drive back to my cousin's place.

Later that day he texted me again, and included a newly taken picture of his erect cock, springing from his jeans.

Dexter: I'm still hard, could go again, even tho my legs n prostate ache

(I didn't reply for a day)

Dexter: Wished you lived closer.
Dexter: Don't forget to send me those pics.

(We took some pics in the sleazy motel). I still didn't reply after a few days and told him by email, I was still re-sizing the pictures.

We met again after a few days. "I need to have your hole again, balls are full." I want your cock again, I replied. Our groins were like lithium batteries needing charging every so often. Again, we met at the same sleazy motel.

"I love fucking my raw load into you." He was now more verbal as we fucked.

"How does your cock feel when you ejaculate your sperm inside me?" I asked spread eagled on the 100 thread count motel linen.

"Amazing! I love fucking into you more and more," he grunted as he jabbed the insides of my now battered hole. "Your hole makes me very fucking hard and I don't want to pull out, ever!"

"How long did you keep the last two loads I shot in you the other night?" he asked me by text the next day. I told him I slept after our fuck and my body must have absorbed it all because I was able to do my normal toilet function the next day. 

"You fucking drive me nuts, I've jacked off 3x today thinking about your hole and hard again thinking about depositing in u," he kept texting.

Dexter was obsessed. And I was leaving in a couple of days. Our sleazy motel nights were soon going to be over. 

I should have told him the truth earlier and not led him on. But the sex was so good, we were now both sexually addicted to each other. Me to his beautiful corn brown pubed Irish Mexican eight incher and him to my smooth, fleshy Asian jock strapped butt that he likes to spit on and kiss before he mounts. Then we would sex/text about it, exchanging all the details. He even told me how I wish I could get pregnant with his kids and at the amount of sperm he was injecting into me, I would have quintuplets by now.

I finally summoned the courage to tell Dexter during our last bout in that sleazy motel that I was leaving the next day. He was genuinely surprised, and hurt. Especially since earlier he told me that he finally found a job and was talking about getting his own place soon where he said we could meet up instead from now on. I felt rotten having withheld some basic facts from him. But what was I to do? It was only Grindr, and I didn't expect the sex to be this intense or seriously good?!

We fucked furiously and wordlessly twice for the last time that night. He left in the middle of the night, unable to sleep through the silent unease. He was disturbed and I knew better than to talk or reason it out with him. No amount of talking would appease Dexter or ease my conscience about what I just led him into.

One day later, I flew back home. I immersed myself back into my work & life routine and didn't go near my Grindr account. I almost forgot about all about Dexter until one night, I heard the tell-tale sounds of it grunting again. I had a Grindr message.


Dexter: Fcuk ur ass is hot! I can't stop thinking about it.
Me: It was moulded for your cock
Dexter: I just woke up and saw you online, made my dick pop up
Me: You know how it feels when yr inside me
Dexter: Amazing, smooth and hungry
Me: Moist, wet and warm
Dexter: Wet after I cum inside u and start frothing it
Me: It cuddles ur cock while u slide & fertilize my ass
Dexter: Makin babies
Me: Making us fathers
Dexter: I wanna father your kid
Me: There is no next time Dex.
Dexter: I know, I still wanna be the Dad though. We'd make beautiful mix race kids together. Why didn't you say something earlier about leavin?
Me: You might not know it, but I did like you. I still do, that's why your cock felt worshipped
Dexter: I like you too, that's why I'm able to to cum & stay hard so much when with u
Me: I wanted to kiss u more, but I figured you were mad at me
Dexter: U should've
Dexter: We have to do this, at least one more time, man
Dexter: My cock needs to feel ur tight, warm flesh ... drinking my milk, squirtin into u

I didn't know what to say, plus I didn't wanna lead him further on. So I stopped texting and I just emailed him the next day and explained my side of things, and offered perhaps maybe sometime next year when I visit my cousin again, we could hook up. 

I haven't heard from Dexter after that.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Anonymous. I loved visiting my cousin :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you meet him again? It sounds sweet...

      Delete
    2. Yes, we made contact again the following year after this episode.

      Delete