Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Fucker's Keeper


My legs felt like solid lead.

Those were the only thoughts I had when I dragged myself out of bed as I stumbled my way into the bathroom for a pee. They were aching so much that what normally takes just a few strides became a labourious hobble. I sat down to pee to relax my thighs and just as the stream of piss gently flowed I thought "Crap! Now I have to stand up and feel the pain again."

The bedside clock read 1:55 and my half asleep brain thought that there must be something wrong with the time. Great, I thought. Go back to sleep, it's still just past midnight. So I did and fell back to dreaming again.

But my bladder was obviously filling and my body woke me up so I stumbled to the bathroom and another glance at the bathroom clock now said 2:21 pm this time. My eyes widened in the semi-darkness. Its afternoon? Isn't today Monday? Which means??? Oh fark, and I didn't even have time to call in sick? No doubt this is the end result of what I could only call as complete sexual debauchery. 

The entire weekend having sex.

It all started last Friday night as I got home. My fuck bud Tim started it off with a text asking me what I was up to. I replied nothing, just chilling at home and getting ready for the weekend. He said let's get the weekend started in my room, so who am I to say no?

Tim is a white guy, now in his early 40s, but we've been fuck buds now for almost 7 years. Yeah I know, almost a relationship! He's bisexual or at least was. It started off via an internet connection in gay.com (I told you ancient, right?) when he was still a brown haired, 6' bisexual guy with a horny 7" cut cock. Now he has salt & pepper hair, but still pretty well turned out overall in terms of fitness.

Our early meetings were always at my place and during his lunch hour. He would show up in a suit and expensive shoes & ties, always nicely dressed. I learned to be a gracious host and give him a hanger for his clothes so they wouldn't be creased. Sex usually lasted half an hour tops, and it would start by us making out, us doing a 69 and him topping me until he would grunt and cum violently in silence with his cock buried deep inside me. His favorite position to cum was me on my tummy and him completely on top of me in a dominant position where I have no other choice than be his human sex doll.

As the years rolled by, he must have lost the girlfriend because he started to get lax and wanted to meet at night and then later on, at his place, which suddenly became available. With bi's or ex-bi's I still knew better, so I didn't ask too many questions and played along. We were there for each other to have a good time. 

This weekend, I agreed to meet him at his place as his "roomate" (again I didn't ask too many questions about gender or household relationship status) was out of town. He buzzed me in and we started making out in the couch. He told me he took a pill so his cock was rock solid hard. We stripped naked and 69'd there on the floor until he couldn't take it anymore and he sat on the couch and beckoned me to sit on him. Facing towards him I lowered my ass, and with just spit and his pre-cum, he was inside. His cock felt like a baseball bat.

With his free hands he opened the brown popper bottle and inhaled deeply first and then guided it to my nose and I did the same. We were lost in the haze and I gripped the edge of the couch with my hands as I lowered my buttocks onto his thrusting hips. He hissed as his cock head would hit my prostate and he could see that cum was started to ooze out of my engorged cock head.

"Get off me, I don't wanna cum yet," he said as he pushed me away. 

So we had a break but his cock was clearly hungry standing erect and his newly shaved balls looked so round and full that I couldn't resist getting on my knees in front of the couch and feeding on him. I could taste the combined saltiness of his pre-cum and my freshly fucked ass, and as I swallowed him whole down to the base, he moaned loudly and hit the brown bottle. His cock was throbbing inside my mouth as the slowly edged up. When I got up to his cock head I let him have the fullness of my puckered lips and then slowly swallowed him down again, all the while my other hand was fondling the base of his balls. We were both in oral heaven.

A break of a glass of water would ensue and then he got me on all fours on the couch with my ass extending outwards, and he would mount me slowly and do exactly to my ass what my mouth did to his cock. Plunge slowly in and out. We did this the whole night, alternating between making out, oral and anal. At one point we both knew we had to cum, but the edging was too much, that we now couldn't. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 

5:30 am! 

Crap, have we been fucking all night? I have to go home now, and he too being tired finally agreed; so I gathered my clothes and with a tired kiss, said a quick goodbye to the sleepy stud. It being a Saturday I slept in until about 1 pm and had a late brunch. A glance at my phone saw a message from Tim.
5:59 am Tim: Home safe?

Huh? What was he, my keeper now? He never used to care, so why start now, but I didn't want to be impolite.

1:27 pm Me: Just woke up now, I'm home safe. Thx again for a hot time
Tim: Lol, lucky I didn't send a search party
Tim: Was hot, hot! Can't get enough of your mouth on my cock!
Me: Was so delicious sucking your hard knob n sniffing yr balls.
Tim: Mmmm, I just got hard when I read that!

I was still groggy so I went back to bed and slept the whole afternoon off. That night, just as I was having dinner I got another text! (Was there no end to this?)
Tim: When can I get my cock n balls serviced agn?
Me: Next week
Tim: Can't wait
Me: Why not?
Tim: It's too long to wait, lol. I still haven't cum yet
Me: When do u want?
Tim: More of last nite
Me: You seriously don't wanna get together again so soon? Arent u still crashing?
Tim: Lol, yeah but I wanna do it again
Tim: Bad boi here
Me: You know I want your hard cock again too
Tim: Nice, what you doing tonight?
Me: Resting, just like you?

Of course there was no such thing. We met again, this time he told me to be at his place by 10 sharp. He popped another pill and opened a fresh bottle of poppers. The man means business.

We had more of the same of last night, but this time I kept my eye on the wall clock. We edged until 4 am, until I could feel my legs aching already, so I took his hand and let him outside to the garden balcony. It was a clear night and we were both shivering, so it was an incentive to do this quick. I greased his cock up and went doggy on the deck chair and he lined up his raw cock against my butt hole. We both whiffed the brown bottle big time and he sank in. He fucked me slowly and deeply until the fleshy contact was too much for his cock and he breathed deeply inwards and with one small gasp, I knew he came inside me.
4:49 am Tim: Let me know if you made it home
5:19 am Me: Thanks a lot, home now x
5:19 am Tim: Sleep well & thanks for the fun

My last thoughts as I drifted off to sleep was --  why the heck did he suddenly care if I got home safely?

2 comments:

  1. He cares if you got home safely because he doesn't want to lose a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hornyfather. I kinda got that as we've been fucking now for seven years. To be honest, what attracted me with his bisexuality was the fact that he won't be a needy top (gf or wife and all). I just hope that he won't turn into a "needy chick."

    ReplyDelete