We met in person about a year ago, under circumstances that were less than ideal. I've seen him online a few times and have always lusted after him in general, his cock in particular and what he had to put in his profile.
Andrew was a total top white boy of then 35, 5'10, 170 lbs and a beautiful perfect 7.5 cut inch cock that had a huge green vein running through it. I have some fascination, almost a fetish with veiny cocks, sometimes even the ones that have so much intertwined veins, that they look like an entire subway grid was running underneath them.
Andrew's dorsal cock vein stood out in relief from the base of his shaft to the head. It has a beautiful green artery that bulges and stands out when he's erect and turns purple/greenish against the fleshy red of his beautiful cock. I could write an entire chapter about his cock, sigh!
So imagine my utter disappointment when the first actual meeting didn't go right. I won't explain in detail as I normally do. Suffice to say he was very annoyed at something I did (and no, it wasn't a dirty ass) that he stood up, got quickly dressed and stormed out of my apartment in a huff! He actually scowled at me, and that is something very rare to see thrown my way.
I blew my chance!
After months and months of sneaking back a look (yes, almost pining) at his profile and even sometimes (jealously) seeing the online ads he would post about threesomes or group invites, I knew other lucky boys were enjoying that perfect, perfect 30 something cock! And of course I didn't dare respond, because there aren't that many Asians around in our special "raw clique." He'd spot me and snarl at me in an instant.
So I let it go. You can't have them all, right?
Until yesterday, when I got a message from an unknown profile name with no pic that turned out to be Andrew, just one year older, but as hot as ever. I was caught in between lying and telling the truth. If I told the truth his excitement might vanish. Who knows, he might have a memory as long as mine? And he could still be scowling, pissed off at me for that one night ….
I treaded with caution, when he invited me to a chat
Andrew: hey
you're there? :D
me: yeah is this chat better?
Andrew: yeah :)
where ru
me: im in *** bleep ***
you?
Andrew: just read yr message :P
i'm at home but could travel tonight ... what times r u free? live alone?
me: yeah i live alone and can host tonight if u are horny
Andrew: pretty overtired but some more sex should do the trick ... :P
Andrew: are you offline?
me: so not interested?
Andrew: ??
me: no im online still
Andrew: sorry == missed what you were saying..go again?
me: u not working tomorrow?
Andrew: yes i am ..
me: lol @ work, how u gonna manage that?
Andrew: where there's a will :_)
wanna eat you out and breed u ...
listen -- can u text me address details and i'll update you on timing in about an hour -- if you're keen that is?
me: haha, would be so hot cumming while yr fukking me
Andrew: let's totally get wild and do it babe :P
me: we've met before remember?
Andrew: you seem familiar :)
*** He quotes a name ***?
me: np, dunno if u remember, my name is *** Bare Asian Spawner ***
Andrew: met at yours or mine?
me: mine, we met b4 & u walked out, so u were not happy
Andrew: ah i remember ... yes
Andrew: listen -- have to log off ... more than keen so let's go for it ... text me on *** ### ***
Andrew: Andrew
great
cool
me: ok i'll text u now
Andrew: text me details and will update on timing asap. XXX
talk soon.XX
Ah, there you go. The truth always sets us free and almost always wins out. I was prepared for him to remember, but it seems that time has numbed, even erased his anger of that one pissed off night.
To Andrew's credit and perhaps youth, when he showed up at my front door he was extra, extremely cheerful. I think he must have reflected on what happened and not only wanted to have a fresh start (it was evident that we were circling in lust at each other's profile) but he also made an obvious effort to make me feel at ease.
His smile when I opened the door, was both genuine and could light up the Eiffel Tower a hundred times over. The guy had social grace! And with perhaps a bit too much continental panache, he kissed me on the lips at the front door as he exclaimed his "Hi."
Truly a clean slate.
"How have you been? Long time no see," he chippered. I smiled in return, still unable to believe he was at the my door again.
"Listen, my bladder's bursting, can I use your toilet?" he asked. I showed him where the bathroom was. There was a clearly a pregnant pause before the jury delivers it final verdict.
So I stripped and laid down in bed in my underwear and waited for him. When he came out, he was also just in his white underwear, his clothes neatly clutched at his hands. He put them down on the floor; then without any need for further chit chat, scooped me up towards him and we made out. It was a deep and hungry kiss. A bit rapacious bordering on the gentle, as he stroked my hair. He was the first to let go of a small whimper as he kept burying his lips into mine.
It was at that instant that I knew he remembers everything and has been circling me too without approaching, deliberately staying away. Savoring what he has been actively denying himself all these months, claiming with his tongue what he had wanted all along. I've been kissed like that before but never with such "you're mine for the next hour or so" passion.
I had barely a second to cup his bulging groin still in his underwear when he yanked mine down and swallowed my engorged brown cock in one swift movement. And he whimpered. Again. I smiled inwardly. You're mine Andrew. For now. And don't worry. I'll atone.
Stroking his dark curly hair as he slowly sucked me, licking my thick Asian shaft and then burying it all expertly without gagging inside his mouth until he hit my pubic bone. Then he inhaled my pubes, and whimpered. Yet again. It's okay Andrew, I know you like me, too. And you'll have what you want. You'll have what you have always wanted.
He moved down to my ass and his arms expertly scissor opened my legs as his he buried his tongue hungrily on my puckered brown Asian hole. There he ate like a refugee being given food. Slurpingly, without manners. We were like cave men lovers. When he knew I was substantially wet with his saliva, he yanked his own undies off finally. He was turgid with a cock ring on, which I later realized he had put on while he was in the bathroom.
His hard penis was like a beautiful bird, thick and white at the base framed with masculine, dark, bushy, untrimmed pubic hair and topped with a red blood flared head, all delivered by his green dorsal vein that stood out in relief. It pulsed and throbbed in anticipation, with a clear droplet of fluid at it's mouth slit. Now I truly understood why it's called a cock.
Andrew plunged in and we both groaned in unison. He was such an all top, I didn't even have time to give him a blow job. His boyish eyes looked at me as we both relished the initial skin on skin contact. We hissed together at each thrust, and then started deep kissing. Normally missionary is not my best starting position, but Andrew had 7.5 fl oz of liquid sperm he knew was his mission to deliver to the congregation. Each plunge of his raw penis inside my Asian boyhole would deliver an advance quarter ounce to the hungry congregation, and my butt was getting slicker and wetter by the minute, and we didn't even use lubricant.
I grabbed the brown bottle and Andrew inhaled the vapor in both nostrils, adding to his lust. I followed suit and did the same, glancing while I inhaled, at his beautiful green vein throbbing in relief atop his beautiful penis. My dirty mind got wilder. I say in my profile that I'm not into blood or scat. But looking at Andrew's fat green dorsal vein, I almost admitted to myself that I wish he were pumping his blood into me too! And he was! well almost, because his cock got visibly thicker. And harder. And fatter. The pink areas of his shaft now turned magenta.
And then he slowly bare stabbed me again.
His cock felt so good that I knew this was going to be one of those "Honey I'm home from Afghanistan" fucks. My own orgasm was already boiling. I didn't dare touch my cock for fear of exploding too soon. Realizing his bare cock was about to do just that in just a few seconds inside my raw unprotected Asian ass, made me open up my tunnel for him even more.
"Babe," he grunted as he felt me accept him more.
And then he glanced at the brown bottle again. I grabbed it and held it to his nostrils, as he took two very long, very big snorts. His hands grabbed my ankles making sure my fleshy pelvis was wide open for him to jab into. Then he jackhammered me; the troops were coming home. I whacked my own cock. I knew he was going for the jugular, so I matched his thrusts.
Both moaning and both looking at each other's eyes, I shot my wad into my face so hard that he gasped at the sight. It triggered his own orgasm and he unleashed his own internal ejaculation. I was flexible enough to glance down to see his green vein throbbing like a leaping leprechaun injecting syrupy cumm-union to the thirsty internal congregation.
"Baaaaaaabe," was all he could grimace for the last time, as he kept stabbing at my raw fleshy Asian wound, self dressing it with his white antiseptic cream.
From online frenemies to babe in a year. Bridges and fences can be mended, after all.
"Honey I'm home from Afghanistan"
ReplyDeleteLove your imaginative writings... got me jizzing this morning.
Hahaha Anonymous. Glad it got your milk flowing as well as amusing you.
ReplyDelete