I finally made it to my first CumUnion Party last month held in SF. I've always wanted to attend one and the timing was right and I got to the venue just before it went crazy busy.
There was a line outside already early in the afternoon, so instead of beating around the bush, I decided to check out the place. After checking in my clothes and wearing nothing but a jockstrap and my boots, I scooted around and checked out the venue. It was atop of an adult bookstore and the place was quite big although there was only one toilet to rinse, pee, etc. The irony of it all was a big placard by the entrance announcing the place to be a (normally) safe sex venue. In big bold letters, there was the warning. No barebacking or you will be banned from this venue.
And yet here I was in an openly bareback party during Folsom Street Fair, hired out by the organizers. One really should never say never.
There were already in excess of half to fully naked 30 guys milling around early in the afternoon. The center piece of the room, a big rectangular leather bed was invitingly empty. No doubt later on this will be full of naked tangled bodies, which true enough happened. I just snuck out to the toilet to pee and when I got back there were already 4 bottoms getting their asses tagged in the leather centerpiece.
The atmosphere was electric. I looked around the room at the faces of the guys there and some of them, I wouldn't even guess that they would be remotely into raw sex. I am pretty sure they were reading the same into mine. The crowd was pretty a sea of white men, the bulk of it. The latin, black and asian crowd merely accounted for maybe five percent of the total crowd. Not a lot. I was probably one of only five asians in a room of now over two hundred naked barebackers.
Then I heard the first alarming noise of the day. My stomach rumbled. This was bad news. Despite having cleaned out earlier, I must have eaten something that caused my stomach to be acidic and whatever I ate is now digested. Darn. My first major bareback orgy for the season and I can't bottom!
A couple of the guys were already stopping me and kissing and then fingering my asshole, but I just knew I couldn't put out or risk major embarrassment. So I did the next best thing - I decided to be a top instead.
By now the orgy party was in full swing. The room was packed and full of hundreds of naked men. It was standing room only and it was impossible to get through without brushing shoulders with other naked men, already either kissing, sucking, rimming, fisting or getting fucked. It felt exhilarating to know that not one of these guys were using a rubber. It was a private club of total barebackers. And my cock was tingling and hot. I hadn't come in two weeks (yes, that is right, that's how long I have been saving up for this one) so I was pretty much ready to explode should anyone offer me his ass.
Not that anyone had to offer. There was no offering of any kind in this environment. Men just brush by, touch either your ass or cock, judge whether they wanna top or bottom and do the deed. Since my ass wasn't a hundred percent clean and I pretty much decided not to bottom, I kept my ass glued to the walls, which gave them full access to my jockstrapped hard on. Some bottoms were so out of it and so aggressive that they don't even have to look as to who has the hard on. They simply grab, feel, and like a gambler touching a dice, know what is it they are feeling, and almost in slow motion you will see their bodies rotate and their ass position right next to your cockhead. And in one grunt, you're in a warm naked ass, without even a conversation of hello.
I was in two minds about the orgy by then. Now that the goal is so openly stated, the atmosphere electric, it almost became impersonal, despite the closeness of skin to skin contact. Men just groped, bent, got fucked and moved on to the next conquest. Others that would make a connection would lie down on the leather couch and get lost in their own fucking, ignoring everyone else.
I watched this hot leathered Daddy fucking a hairy butt on the couch and my eyes were glued to his red dick glistening with either lube or semen as lube. It's my first bareback orgy so I still couldn't believe the openness in the entire room, people were not hiding, rather raw sex was being flaunted.
Freedom.
His dick didn't last long. He didn't come, he just probably lost interest, because his cock deflated and he had a hard time pushing it in. I was standing inches away from him and he saw my moderately sized Asian cock standing at an immodest ninety degree angle of erection. That's one thing about orgies too. Everyone had a big cock, but not everyone had erections. It was like going to Starbucks and getting half and half.
"You wanna ride this ass?" he asked as he pulled out.
The person who owned the hairy ass was either passed out in oblivion on the couch or really didn't care (more the latter) who rode him, because he made no motion to move. His ass just twitched at the thought of the next cock to slide in. Which is exactly what I did. It was warm, slippery and just enough traction to get me interested and hard. It wasn't super tight or tight at all, which was kinda okay. There was so much cum inside his already dumped ass that my brown cock was glistening in no time and I didn't even used spit. Then my mind got lost and I became one of the crowd. I got greedy. I felt the rumblings of my orgasm but didn't want to be spent yet, at least not this early in the game. I could still see a crowd just outside the door, all waiting to get get in and undress. The night was young, so I held off and slid off his warm ass.
Having just the one toilet, there was a very long line already outside just to use it, so I decided to just cruise along with a dirty, creamy dick. I don't think hygiene matters in parties like this.
Then a very loud yell echoed across the room.
I thought he was cumming, but it got repeated again in a long elongated moan. Sometimes you can't distinguish the difference, but a rapid burst repeat of the moan indicated that this person was in pain. There was a commotion and it turned out that a guy must have overdosed on whatever party drug he was taking and was paying the price for it.
With now in excess of almost 300 hundred grunting naked guy, the room was boiling hot and he was gasping for air. His friend tried to sit him down on the sofa and poured water on his face, but he kept moaning in pain. The boy was in his late 20s, white with a washboard stomach and had dark hair. That's all I saw because after a while he was surrounded by guys all trying to help him get revived.
Then the PA announcement came.
"Guys, we have a medical emergency here, so we are going to have to turn all the lights on in five minutes for the medics who are about to arrive."
They was a collective groan of disappointment in the room at the prospect of the orgy being interrupted. The bright flourescent lights came on and everyone and I mean everyone was exposed. Beautiful bodies, harnessed bodies, beer bellies, bare naked cocks drilling raw dripping asses were all exposed in the garish light. Everyone must have still be possessed by lust because it only lasted half a second and the action continued. Even when the paramedics (a group of hot young probably heterosexual men) arrived with their medical kit and stretcher, no one stopped their fucking.
Bodies were still bent over, asses still receiving very obviously raw cocks. No one cared, no one stopped, nothing mattered expect our bare lusts for each other. The (straight) paramedics did a good job of keeping their eyes on the injured man, trying their best to keep a straight face and not letting their eyes wander around the sea of fornicating gay men. The paramedics quickly did their business and the poor guy was carried off away in the ambulance waiting outside. I would have loved to be a fly in the wall outside looking at the line of men waiting impatiently to get inside, but stalled by the medical emergency.
The action resumed and now it appeared that they was a stud in the house. The young boy was probably 28 years old, 5'10 in height, 170 lbs and sported a huge 9x7 cut Caucasian cock. He was fucking a very loud hot hairy mulatto bottom doggy style and there was a sea of men just surrounding them watching on. In the half light I could see his h-u-g-e cock slide in and out. It was insanely porn star gigantic and the look of anguish on the bottom's face inversely matched exactly the pleasure of the top's face as he sank his bare cock into his bare bitch. I fought the urge to come right there and then, for truly it was the same as watching porn in the privacy of your bedroom, only this time, it was live in front of my very eyes. Watching him fuck was enough to make me cum, I stroked my throbbing dick. Some oral bottom noticed my super hard on and he sucked me and I fought very, very hard not to cream him mouth. I yanked my cock away from his warm mouth. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to watch.
Stud boy fucked all the hot bottoms in the room. He knew he was handsome, he knew had a big dick and he knew he was the star of the room and was such a trooper he gave everyone a show. It was amazing to watch him audibly cum and then realize after five minutes of rest, and after everyone re-cruised the room during intermission, another loud yelp would signal that he was hard again and fucking yet another hot bottom in the middle of the room.
I spied a not so young blonde guy with a body of a twink lurking just inches away from me. His ass was nicely round and he was jacking off watching the scene in front of us. I lubed my finger and started inserting it up his ass. He glanced at me and after checking me out, he didn't budge away so I got bolder and parted his cheeks open. He was nicely lubed but definitely not cum dump open yet. He will have to do for now. I was getting jealous of all the bottoms just moaning and yelling in heat as all the tops lined up to fuck them. I had to bring this bottom to a corner and fuck the hell out of him and get the hell out of this party or else I will turn into stone! The one time I had to be unclean and undouched just had to coincide with the hottest bareback party I have every attended! Grrrrrrr…! Even the tops were puzzled, Asian guys were mostly bottoms right? But I just couldn't put out.
He led me to a bright corner and he sank his pretty blonde ass into my cock. The corner was already busy with threesomes and two somes, so we had to find the most convenient spot - in the middle of the room. I fetched my poppers out of my socks and concentrated on his intense ass hole surrendering its rawness to my cock. It felt so good, and I thrusted slowly in and out and his anal walls would engulf my cock in a sticky embrace. I closed my eyes and took a bit hit of poppers and continued to raw much my jellyfish ass, until I felt the rumblings in my groin. My sperm boiled up and wanted to escape and this time, I didn't hold off. I fired off my semen like an AK rifle with a silencer. He knew I was cumming because he tightened his ass around my discharging, now motionless cock. I gripped his beautiful hips as copious amount of my Asian DNA got siphoned up by his American butt. I was breeding him good and as I hadn't come in two weeks, I fired sperm after sperm after sperm inside him. He realized what was happening and why I stood still and was still trembling inside his rectum and groaned and jacked off furiously. I got out of his ass just as he was cumming and he ejaculated his juice on someone who was trying to suck him off.
Without looking back, I bolted towards the cloak room and got dressed and went out into the early night. There was still a line of men outside waiting to get in. For the first time in hours, I took a lungful of fresh air.
Last night I watched Treasure Island Media's "Built To Fuck" and recognized the stud boy I blogged here. He was in that movie and I think his name is Adrian Troy.
ReplyDelete