Monday, January 16, 2012

The Ass Whisperer


A few days ago, I received a cryptic email from a stranger from Texas.  He advised me that we had a common friend who passed away due to an accident, and he found my details in a box that Jules left behind.

I had an affair with Jules.  A real one.  Not just an internet hook up, although it began that way and progressed into chatting, then lots of phone calls that lasted late into the night, until we finally met in person.  He wanted me to come to Texas but I had a million excuses not to, so he surprised me by announcing he booked a romantic weekend at the Hotel Oceana on Santa Monica.  How can I say no to that, right?

We've exchanged pics via email but I was not prepared for Jules when I finally met him in the flesh.  First of all he is African American.  Well, Jamaican to be exact.  He stood tall at 6'3, had a shiny, shaved head and a sexy thick goatee that framed his beautiful thick lips that were smiling at me when he finally saw me waiting for him at the hotel lobby.  He had a kind face though, reminding me of the singer, James Ingram.

I knew I had this stunned look in my face, because of his overall physical presence that was simply overwhelming!  He was so tall and so big, he almost looked scary.  If not for his kind face, I would have genuinely been scared of meeting him at night in a dark street!  His chest was huge and his biceps were serious bricks giving him the overall look of a muscular nightclub bouncer.  Nothing prepared me for this, certainly not the camera phone pics we swapped via email.

We exchanged pleasantries as we made our way to the garden room suite he booked for us.  It was on the ground floor and there was a nice big pool in the middle, littered with lounge chairs and tables.  It was around 6:30 pm so not a person was in sight, as they were all probably having dinner.

Inside the room, he sat down on the couch and beckoned to me and said, "Come over and give me a proper welcome kiss."

He smelled of sweat and aftershave and his breath tasted of airline food, but I didn't mind as with most black men, his lips were lusciously swollen, he swallowed half my entire face in a big wet, passionate kiss.

We parted momentarily to undress, and just in our underwear, I admired his thick, dark curly hair all over his chest, forearms and legs.  He wasn't coal black, but had a reddish almost maroon tint to his beautiful black skin.  We made out in the couch for a long time, until I felt him tug at my boxers and cupped my fleshy cheeks.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you, and finally here we are," his eyes were hooded with lust, as he jiggle bounced my butt with his hands.  Then he expertly turned me around, dove and gave me the most intense rim job, eating me like I was a ripe watermelon.  His goatee was grazing my cheeks, and his long, wet tongue making me shiver with delight each time they would lap at my puckered hole.

I crooked an upside down glance at him and saw for the first time his massive 8" uncut Jamaican cock framed by huge soccer sized shaved balls; his thick brillo pad pubes oiled by his sweat.  All I could think of was "Shit!"

Then he finally mounted me from behind doggy style and exposed his glistening cock head from his foreskin and lined it up with my buttrose.

"No lube.  I promise to stop if it hurts.  But I want you to take the pain and remember the pleasure of our first meeting, okay?" he said as he put a cushion underneath my stomach, and pulled my pelvis upwards until my hole lined up with his cock.

He sank into me slowly, just the head at first and since we were  fucking unprotected, I could feel his foreskin peel backwards as he entered me inch by inch.  I bit my own forearm to stop me from screaming.  He entered me a bit more and my outer ring popped open and the searing pains made my head spin.  I swallowed some air and manned up to his entry.  Eventually the pain settled and my ass started enjoying the fleshy lodging.

He was a faucet pre-cummer and his cock felt slick as he started to drill in long deeply inward strokes and reversed slowly outwards.  He had a deep guttural moan only black men could utter and I looked back wondering what was causing him to moan like that.  I saw him staring at himself fucking me.

"Tell me what it looks like," I ordered him through gritted teeth.

"Your brown ass is so wet with my pre-cum.  It's so tanned with your speedo line, and your hole is now starting to get swollen," he half moaned.

"More!" I asked.  He took it as invitation to describe the fucking.

 "Oh look at it, it looks hungry now.  It's a fucking hungry brown ass with a winky red wound, swallowing my big black boner," he half talked.

"Moooore," I pleaded.  

"Man, my big fat uncut dick is shiny with your ass juice, slowly disappearing inside your wet pussyhole.  I'm pulling out and your ass lips look like they don't wanna let me go.  They're clinging to my foreskin as I pull back," he continued describing and staring down at himself.

"Enter me again, please?"  I moaned, offering my ass upwards.

"Can you feel me jabbing your insides?" he asked sharply dicking me deeply.

"Oh God yes," I winced in painful pleasure.  He pierced past my prostate almost knocking against my womb.  "Do that again, please?" I pleaded.

"I'm not gonna last baby, this asspussy feels too good on my dick," he moaned.

I reached down and cupped his balls to confirm this.  They shrunk in size and were clenched in tight grooves, preparing to propel their contents out.  I reached down further, caressing his frenulum with my right hand making my way to his hairy hole, fondling it and coaxing him to release his spooge.

He leaned forward and pulled my head backwards so he could kiss me as he kept humping my smooth, wet gash.  His hairy muscular chest and big arms wrapped my smooth lean Asian body in a big bear hug as he went into a frenzied jabbing.  Flesh against flesh.  There was no going back.  It was skin against skin in a dagger and wound fight.

Our mutual moans and screams echoed across the room.  He was spurting his baby batter inside me with his naked black cock, coating my ass walls with his sticky spawners.

Waves of pleasure rippled through his body, which made me shiver.  We stayed in that doggy position in the couch for a long time, gasping for air.  I breathed deeply and kept my ass pouted open as I continued to receive his discharge.

"Blinds please!" a sharp knock on the window brought us back to reality.

We froze still joined in the groins and glanced at the French glass doors and saw the disappearing flash of a housekeeping maid's uniform.

In our excitement at our initial meeting, we completely forgot to close the louver blinds on the French doors & windows.

The dinner crowd had returned back to the hotel and couples were now having nightcaps by the pool.  There were at least four people sitting in lounges right outside our room, with their backs politely turned towards us, enjoying their cocktails, seemingly oblivious to our tales of cock!


"Oh shoot!" we both laughed and jumped out of the couch, realizing we had just given a live gay sex show to a straight audience!

2 comments: