The best and most satisfying form of sex for me is masturbation.
You don't need to hook up with yourself or ask stats and pics of your own penis. No need for the awkward "are you a top or bottom" interrogation that passes off as chat. Plus you know exactly how to stroke to get you to the edge, back again and finally and over the hill to orgasm.
However, sometimes we just tire of jacking off and crave for human company. The feeling that is horniness is really lust for another person's touch, body, taste and company. Which is why I logged on this particular morning and within a few minutes, a guy named Mr. J invited me to a private chat. His profile stated he was a 36 yo white man, 5'10, 170 lbs, active/vers and with a large cock. His safer sex said "always." Hmmm, here we go again and why do I attract these "always" guys. Why do they always approach me when I'm an outright "anything goes" type?
Depending on my frame of mind or libido at the time, I'll either play along or ignore their approaches. Some would be insistent, some even pushing racial boundaries (can't you see I'm a non-Asian God wanting to sleep with you an Asian mortal?). Mostly I'll politely end the chat. Some will try to preach why it should be "always," some will want me to help convince themselves to venture into my "anything goes" category. These closeted crossovers are sadly about two thirds of my segmentation, mostly occurring in Grindr, MH and A4A.
We agreed to meet at 9 pm at my place and details were exchanged. I went back to work and my daily routine. Traffic going home was bad, I had to hit the gym, then make dinner. By the time I was settled in, eating my watermelon dessert in front of the TV, I completely forgot about the hook up date I agreed to earlier that day.
My doorbell rang at 9:15 pm and I was momentarily puzzled who it could be. Then I remembered. Mr. J showed up in a hoodie outfit and when he discarded it, he turned out to be Mr. Blonde Latex Riding Hood. He was chewing gum and he had the most beautiful white teeth that flashed as he smiled hello at me. My knees went weak and my mind said "Ok, maybe I can make an exception to this latex hoodie man."
Or can I?
He was very friendly and extraordinarily chatty as he sat down on the couch, but in no time at all we were making out and eventually, he asked where the bedroom was. His joggers showed a promising tent from all the lip locking that we did. Smiling, I led the way and he put his full weight on top of me as he continued to kiss my still watermelon flavored breath. We managed to completely undress each other without having to stop kissing (how very heterosexual, I know!).
I could feel his erect 7.5" cut cock brush against mine as he dry humped me and ground his groin onto my body as he devoured my lips and neck. My head was shaking from side to side, half tickled, half pleasured at what Mr. J was doing to me. His body wasn't particularly hairy, but his forearms, legs and armpits were covered in golden down.
Then he dove south and swallowed my cock in one slow gulp which sent me into deep grunts of ecstasy. He expertly moved his body in a 69 position so I could return the favor. I looked at his beautiful fat cock standing out of his blonde bushy pubes just waiting for my lips and mouth. I sucked him and he too, groaned when I started paying him attention. He pushed my head downwards making me swallow him deeper. I could smell soap, fabric softener and musky manscent on his crotch. Such a sexy combination!
He pulled away and ordered me in a crouching position at the edge of the bed. Then he kneeled on the floor and rimmed me like a hungry pup. More moans from me as I felt his wet tongue lick my butt gash, soothing and wetting it with his saliva. Then he stood up and slapped his hard 7.5 incher to show me he was now fully erect and wanting a deeper connection. I didn't move as he stuck one finger inside me. I could hear him spit on his cock and then felt the head of his cut cock probe my ass lips.
He was about to cross over!
Slowly he punch fucked me until my ass lips opened and he was inside me. He audibly gasped at the warmth and fleshiness of my bare ass on his bare cock. Grabbing my hips, he yanked me downwards on his cock as I braced myself for the delicious assault. His position standing on the edge of the bed gave him full access to my rear and he made sure his thrusts were deep and I was yelping at every lunge.
"Do you want my payload?" he asked.
"Your what?" I asked surprised, in between gasps. I glanced back at his cute grinning face.
"My genetic payload," he said.
Oh, that must be his code for breeding his cum into me. Never heard that before. You learn something new every day.
"Sure," I succumbed.
His fucking slowed considerably from deep jabbing to slow ass teasing. His dick head barely entering my ass tunnel, making me feel the emptiness that his warhead left behind.
"Where?" he asked as he spat slowly on his shaft.
"Where what?" I asked.
"Where do you want my genes delivered?" he asked back.
"Well, it won't be genetic if you sign my spine, will it?" I teased him.
"Smart ass!" he grinned as he slammed down.
Drilling every inch of his delicious 7.5" bare missile inside my now open Asian asshole, he alternated between slow thrusting and rabbit fucking. I could feel my prostate sending pleasure waves across my body and my own cock, and I knew I was spilling, again without touching myself.
Then he suddenly froze deep inside me and let go.
"Fuck!" he yelped.
He pulled my hips closer as he continued to silently curse "Fuck, fuck, fuuu…ccc…kkk!" We were locked in that position like two canines fornicating. My butt nursed his throbbing cock. Waves of pleasure ebbed across our bodies as we continued to be groin locked for a long time.
"There! My swimmers are delivered now," he grinned at me as I looked back at him. He was so handsome as he said that and the sight of his naked body still buried inside somewhere in my butt was so sexy. Plus he had a million dollar smile that made him very attractive.
"Yey, I can form my own Olympic Team now," I teased back, realizing that there were about 250 million blonde mitochondrial sperm cells invading my prostate, all confused and searching in futile for the oriental egg that was never there. We ended up both laughing; at first sheepishly, and then loudly, until the convulsions of my laughter finally pushed his softening cock out.
We rested and chatted a few minutes in a post coital banter. Turned out he was a kindergarten teacher. Amazing what professions gay men have nowadays. What a shame his students aren't old enough to appreciate what a stud of a teacher they have!
We kissed again and soon said goodbye. I offered him a glass of water before he left and he drank thirstily. A quick peck and he was gone.
As I returned to the bedroom to tidy up, I was surprised to see a condom packet on the bedside table, with gum stuck on it's side.
Mr. J's gum and rubber!
One he chewed, the other he brought with him but didn't use.

I hope Mr. J teach you a lesson again.
ReplyDeleteDamn, I love your re-telling of your sex adventures. Big admirer here of your sexy ass and wishing it was me delivering my DNA inside you.
ReplyDeleteHF
Hi Anonymous, I sincerely hope so, too.
ReplyDeleteHi Horny Father, you know you don't have to ask me twice. Knock and it shall be parted for your delivering pleasure. And thanks for your nice feedback, I welcome them all so I can I can improve on my story telling.
ReplyDelete