This is a continuation of The Ass Whisperer Part 1 from the January archives.
My bladder felt full and I glanced at the bed side clock to check the time. 3:30 am, and we were back in the hotel room. I gently pried away from Jules' arms around me and silently tiptoed to the bathroom to pee. My eyes were still half closed in the half light of the hallway and I couldn't bear to turn the full lights on the bathroom, so I just sat down on the bowl, so I didn't have to aim.
Sitting down, I felt my ass - so sore but happy. I touched it with my hands and it was still half pouting and moist. I wasn't surprised considering all the sex we've been having.
Right after the couch coupling, our stomachs rumbled so we quickly showered and headed out to a local Italian bistro and had a nice, slow dinner. We talked and traded anecdotes, our legs intertwined under the table cloth. I couldn't help but notice that we stood out like a sore thumb in the establishment, because not only were we both men who were clearly more than just buddies (our darting hands and lingering glances), but you don't normally see African with Asian in a tagliatelle and vino setting.
After dinner, we strolled down the beach and I put my arms around his waist. I could tell he was taken aback with the PDA, he was from Texas after all. But I didn't care. I liked Jules and felt strongly attracted to him and even though he towered over me with his 6'3 frame, he looked like an oversized baby that wanted to crawl back into his crib. We passed straight couples who openly stared but that did not deter me as I chattered along, asking about his life in Texas. Meandering across the little blocks of the beach side promenade we went and walked off our dinner all along getting to know one another more and more.
He couldn't help it after awhile, as he put his own hand across my shoulder and held me close in the night's ocean breeze. We stopped our stroll and kissed and he groaned nervously in the sidewalk as his hands automatically went under my jeans and cupped my commando butt, as he pulled my smaller frame closer to his bulkier chest. My senses came back on high alert. Most people we passed were elderly straight couples who politely tried not to stare at us, but I was aware we could very easily encounter a juvenile gang who could easily take offence at gay interracial PDAs.
So we headed back to the parked car and I reminded him that as we were staying in a hotel, we needed to stop to get supplies of bottled water and snacks. We bought them quickly at a local store and in a good mood hopped back into the parked car and turned the radio on. The Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha" blasted out in the airwaves as I put on my seat belt.
"Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me"
I leaned over, whispered and licked into his ears "Don't cha wish your boyfriend was raaaaaaaaw like me?" I was dancing and it was meant as a play on the song, the words and as a joke, but I completely misread his hooded eyes in the dark confines of the car. He was in heat again and he jumped me like a panther snarling on his prey.
It took me completely by surprise. And as I'm being completely honest and transparent here, it alarmed me too, because half of my brain realized that this was how it must feel to be (really) attacked by a big, black man. He lunged at me, and there was an audible snarl on his lips as he clicked and unlocked the car seat into a horizontal position in one swift movement. Then his entire body pinned me down with his full weight. He was kissing me hungrily, but I was also completely aware that his big muscular arms and legs were immobilizing me downwards, rendering me helpless.
"Easy tiger," I tried to calm him down.
We were still at the supermarket grounds, and although parked towards a back wall and considering it was midnight, anyone passing by could still see what was going on inside the car.
"Jules, you're scaring me," I finally pleaded. He was still in a half crazed frenzy and the thumping music only adding to his lust. I gently nudged him off me and saw he was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down.
"I'm so sorry. Let's go back to the hotel please," he finally spoke.
I put my other hand on his thigh as I drove back to assure him everything was cool. We madly fucked again the minute we entered our room. His muscular biceps locked my legs onto his shoulders into place, giving his thick and hard 8" uncut cock unrestricted access to my raw Asian hole, still slightly moist from his earlier load. He just spat on his hand and wiped me wet with his saliva and continued to moan "I'm sorry" as he pummelled me until he opened my second chamber, as if he knew he was half hurting me but couldn't stop himself. All I could see in the dark were the whites of his eyes and the stars in my head as he allowed me one single bit hit of the popper bottle until he jackknifed his second orgasm inside my body. "I'm sorry," was the last thing I heard on his lips as we both drifted off to sleep.
I flushed the toilet, hoping the noise would not wake him up. And then clicking off the hallway light that we left on, I tip toed back into the bedroom. Immediately I saw he was awake, his beautiful dark pecs peeking above the blanket. His chest was full of dark curly hair and all I wanted to do is to crawl back into be with him and feel his chest hair scratch my back as we cuddled again.
"Didn't mean to wake you, go back to sleep," I whispered. He scooped me back into his big arms and pressed his erection into my butt in response. I chuckled and drew the blanket upwards, but he yanked it down again.
"You seriously cannot be horny again?" I asked through the soft pillows.
"I am," his deep voice came alarmingly clear through the darkness. "I saw your naked silhouette in the light and now I'm hard again babe."
"But you've already come twice tonight," I pleaded. My ass was really sore and I had trouble urinating earlier because of all the earlier thumpa thumpas!
Instead of replying, he reached over the night table and passed me the brown popper bottle. Then he went underneath the covers and grabbed my butt cheeks, sniffing at first like a wild dog and then like he hadn't eaten in months, slurped on his own juices marinading inside my hole. The musky ass soaked with his own cum scent was making him freakier and his tongue darted in and out of my pouting butt lips. By now my eyes had adjusted to see the sexy sight of his obscenely hard cock head peering out of his foreskin. Even in the darkness I could see the outlines of his cock's shaft veins throbbing full of blood again. He grabbed a pillow, put it under my tummy and continued his snatch feast.
I stopped mentally resisting and gave in to the pleasure of being rimmed. Lost in the waves of pleasure I almost didn't hear him spitting and then mounting me. He positioned his hard veiny uncut cock on the crack of my cheeks.
"Hit the bottle, I know you're sore," he barked.
I obeyed and after two long snorts, only then did he lunge back inside. This time I was so open there was no resistance. Just pure flesh upon flesh friction, we could almost hear the lube hiss. My ass was now getting used to his girth and only when he would pierce past the inner chamber would I gasp involuntarily in delightful pain.
"That's what's up!" he kept mumbling. "Now that's what's up!"
His whole body weight was upon mine and I felt blissfully trapped under his bucking hips. He knew by now how to make me cum just by stabbing my prostate rapidly. I rode the waves of intense borderline pain and pleasure until I knew I was yelping my cum out into the hotel bedsheets.
"That's what's up!" he kept coaxing my orgasm out of me.
"Holy shit," he finally yelled as he shivered his freshly manufactured dawn DNA into my body. "Holy wow, I'm cummin again." Exhausted we both finally came for the third time in under twenty four hours. My ass was genuinely on fire by now and his dick was satisfied, at least for the time being.
We spent the entire weekend in that lovely hotel, mostly indoors. At night and in the early hours of dawn, we would alternate between fucking and lovemaking, only going out during the day to eat and to stroll the beach. By the time we checked out, the concierge knew what was going on and she talked to us daily as if we were on our honeymoon, telling us how she'd love it if we could come back again soon. Every time I pass by that hotel, I will always remember Jules.
Mmmmmmm :)
ReplyDeletethanks simone. i'm guessing that's a like, lol
Deleteit's a definitely a like :- ) I would love to do the same to you....you must be so hot yummy
DeleteAnytime Simone :-D
Deletei wish!
DeleteYour such a hot guy, I love your blogg and, wish I could be a part of it. Your so sexy
ReplyDeleteThanks Will. Glad you connected with some aspects of the blog :)
DeleteThat was one of the hottest stories I've ever read, plus you are a wonderful writer. As a white man I absolutely both black men and asians and the two of you in this post exemplify all the characteristics I love.
ReplyDeleteOn another note....keep posting. I miss reading reading you.
Thanks Anonymous. Glad you could connect to the energy of the story, and good to hear that you like your men of color too :D
DeleteWork has been hectic so it leaves me less time to slut around, but one of these days I will write about my recent escapades. Keep reading and thanks for the feedback!