Monday, July 2, 2012

You've got milk

*Insert Grindr incoming message sound*

Simon: Nice!
Simon:  You up for some fun 2nite?
Me: hey there, hows it going?
Simon: Pretty good - but could be better - harder!!
Me: love to feel u harden in my mouth :-)
Simon: That's exactly what I'm looking for!! GF hates oral - I fucking luv it!!
Me: slow and wet and warm mouth to swallow u to the base
Simon: Now I'm getting harder!!! when dude?
Me: whenever yr balls are full and itching to have it
Simon: That's all the fucking time!!! GF is lovely but doesn't put out enough!!
Me: yeah ive heard girls wanna be eaten but dont wanna eat
Simon: Can confirm that!!!
Me: are u after oral or anal?
Simon: Oral - 2 start but I don't mind a tight ass to fuck!
Me: im up for it if u are
Simon: Fuck Yeah!! Have a sweet set up - neighbor's house down the street that I look after while they are away! I can duck out & met you there!
Me: tonight?
Simon: Now!!
Me: ok im in *Bleeeep* and can travel if u give me enough time
Simon: I'm in *Bleeeep* so not far if that's cool!
Me: Bare Asian Spawnee *555-555-5555*
Simon: Simon *555-555-5555*
Me: text me yr address?
Simon: Come to *Bleeeep* & text me when your out the front! will have rightside gate open, come around the back & you'll find me naked & hard waiting for you on a lounge chair! Bit of a fantasy I have going!!
Me: ok wait, let me google the address
Simon: Yeah - Yellow paint shop on corner.  Only get one opportunity to get out so timing has to be right! what time will you get there?
Me: 20 mins?
Me: is yr gf home right now?
Simon: Ok Let's make it 9.45pm then! Yes she's home but we are meeting a few doors away - get's me off knowing it though!!
Me: ok i'll text u at exactly 9:45 to say im right outside
Simon: See you then!!
Me: bye now


I arrived at the address at the appointed time and indeed, found the right gate slightly ajar!  It was pitch dark and I could barely see through the driveway.  A bit of moonlight helped but not enough because of the trees screening the fence.  My heart was thumping because I didn't know whether I was about to be punk'd,  ambushed by an unsub, attacked by dobermans for trespassing on private property or indeed, about to find a 35 yo, slightly beefy 6' white male with curly blonde locks, whose fuzzy Grindr picture made him resemble a chubby Seth Rogen. 

The (dangerous) things I do for you (ungrateful and silent) readers just to amuse you, huh?

I rounded a corner and saw a backyard veranda and in that instance, the moon broke away from the night clouds and shone its light on his pale naked skin.  Approaching the naked stranger that I hoped would be Simon, I saw that he was wearing dark sunglasses!  Poker faced,  I suppressed the desire to LOL because after all I reasoned to myself:  he's bisexual, has an alleged girlfriend two houses down, and probably excused himself "to get some milk."  Although if we both play our cards right, he's the one about to part with his milk.

He was stroking his cock, which already stood at 7" cut, with his right hand, and smoking a cigarette with his left.  It was a decent size.  I approached and we exchanged the perfunctory "Sup's?"  His legs opened wider exposing his white fleshy thighs.  There was a hint of a ginger about him, which I verified after I unbuckled my belt, dropped my jeans and knelt down in front of him.  To add to the anonymous theme (even though we have seen face pics in Grindr), I popped the hoodie on and started giving him what he wanted.  A head job.

You could tell when a man doesn't get enough from his girlfriend, because the second my mouth grazed the tip of his cock with my lips, he groaned inwardly and took a puff from his cigarette.

Slowly I worked my wet mouth on the cock head and down on the fleshy shaft until I hit the hairy base.  He surprised me by gagging my hooded neck down.  Luckily, he wasn't that hung and my gag reflex is almost nil, so I was able to hold my breath and instead of fighting him choking me, continued to tongue the base of his groin and balls.  This made him groan louder, "Fuck yeah!"

With his left foot he instructed me to position myself sideways so he could cup my naked ass.  Then spitting on his fingers, he inserted one into me, testing the flesh.  When he realized that there were no surprises inside, it made his cock grow even harder.  

Clearly there was only one venue for all the blood in his body to go and that was his penis.  It was not only rock hard, it was steel hard, like a reinforced live dildo.  This made for a better experience.  Me sucking his cock, him receiving oral denied to him by his girlfriend.

"Yeah, worship my cock," he encouraged me, as I dug deeper with my mouth and tongued his masculine smelling balls.  His middle finger was way deep inside me already wriggling clockwise.

"You like my cock?" he asked.  Why oral tops talk to you and expect a reply, while your mouth is stuffed with their cock, is simply beyond me.  Once, I made the mistake of ignoring the question and was immediately rewarded with a slap on my cheek.  I grunted an "U-huuum" from the depths of my diaphragm.

"You wanna get fucked?" he asked.

I nodded, "Sure."

He stoop up from the chair and keeping the moonlight on our bodies, he examined what he was in for.  "Get in these steps and back it up on me," he instructed.  He was now firmly in the garden and if I anchored myself doggy on the first two upper balcony steps, my ass would be perfectly aligned to his erect cock.  Fortunately, I insert a few slicks of Vaseline up my crack before I left the house.

It was time for my social experiment.

"Got a rubber on?" I asked innocently, as he mounted me and sank the head in.

"Don't need one, I'm straight, dude!" he grunted as he sank deeper into my ass.  More internal LOLs that I managed to suppress, as apparently condom use was not necessary for heterosexuals.  Wait did I say heterosexual?  I meant to say bisexual.  Thankfully the debate was all in my head and he was blissfully unaware of it, already lost in pleasure of the raw fucking.

Not bad, not bad.  He was cut with a mushroom head, so he was more of a slow fucker, getting pleasure from my ass walls opening and gloving his cock head and upper shaft where most of his sensors are.

Suddenly the phone that he left on the outdoor couch vibrated with a slight buzz - a text!  We both looked at it because it cast a glow in the dark.  Even without telling me what was going on, I knew what was about to happen.  He increased the pace of his thrusts, because I knew his girlfriend was now wondering where he was.  I used all my ass muscles to help him get rid of his juices and finally with one loud grunt and one final deep stab, succeeded in milking him of his day's worth of lactospermatozoa. His cock was twitching inside my chute and I felt it all the way up my belly.  Spurt after spurt after spurt of bisexual sperm being released into my gay eggless prostate.

"Thanks bud, I needed that," he tapped me on the butt.

Up went the jeans.

Down stayed the hoodie.

And out the absent neighbor's front gate I went.



4 comments:

  1. Great story! Keep em comin'! Greetings from CT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous! Haven't visited CT yet, but hopefully one day.

      Delete
  2. Just thought to drop you a line saying that I enjoy your blog and keep checking back frequently for your new update. Hope this will encourage to keep writting about your next sexventure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous. Really appreciate your comment!

      Delete