He viewed my profile and I instantly recognized him. I met him at the baths more than a few years ago now. More than five apparently, as he would remind me later. Way back then, he was already a late 40s hot older Daddy type, 6'1, bald headed and blue eyed with a typical stocky body that was hairy, complimented by a small beer belly and rounded off very nicely by a sexy Marlboro man type moustache. And speaking of beer, he has a very thick 7.5 cut beer can dick swinging between his legs that would always be flashed and admired in the bath showers.
The muscle men and the hot blonde twinks would follow him around at the baths making him quite popular, so I was surprised we even hooked up and exchanged numbers. We even did some sleep overs at his place back then, but nothing really serious. Just your normal friendly 'I'll sleep a bit after sex because I'm too tired to drive home right now' scenarios. And I always make it a point NOT to sleep over at anyone's place. No matter how late, I always make sure I stagger back home.
His updated picture showed him to be much older now, and the moustache gone gray. Just a face pic to hide the ever growing stockiness of age. But since I wasn't after muscle, I sent him an initial 'hi' and waited. He responded back immediately with a picture of his cock (his prime feature of course) with a quirk "Top here looking to fuck, u in? Raw or safe, your call." So much for reminiscing! After a few more exchanges, I gave him my address and he said he's gonna hop in the shower and be here in half an hour, which suited me fine.
When I opened the door, there was that look of recognition in both our faces, but we didn't say anything. Libido trumps almost anything and when your pecker is thinking for you, you'd sell your grandma to get laid. I tried to be social and offered him a glass of water, but he simply came closer and kissed me. It was a hungry kiss as well as a horny kiss. Without speaking it aloud, our kiss told us that we both remembered how we fucked bare many moons ago, and how it will happen again that very afternoon.
I led him to the bedroom and we both stripped off our clothes and with our naked chests against each other, continued our silent, hungry kisses. The kiss was the same, his moustache and whiskers still bristled and his hairy beer belly still as masculine as ever. His thick bushy untrimmed pubes nestled his half hard Heineken, and his balls were like orbs. Everything was slightly the same, only aged better.
Except for the floppy dick!
No matter how much I stroked, fondled, caressed and eventually sucked him, old floppy was well….not coming to the box office! It turned from semi-hard to performance anxiety bouncy. Sigh. Here we go again. Why oh why do men of a certain age above 50 not recognize that they cannot rely on physiology alone? When the time came to fuck, he couldn't even pierce past my outer ring. So I offered him a blue pill. At first he was shocked and protested he was okay, and it took him a few more minutes of floppy attempts to finally relent and admit that perhaps he will try it after all.
Another sigh.
So I stood up and got him one and a glass of water. Of course I took the necessary precautions of asking him about his heart and general health, etc and then I explained to him that we now have to wait another half hour, which we spent kissing some more.
After a suitable time had passed, the pill finally took effect and the result was an impressive standing ovation. What made it even more ominous is that his cock is cylindrical in shape rather than tapered or conical, making his cut cock head the same circumference as his shaft, a truly magnificent Daddy dick. Like a man with a new lease in the sack, he stood up and mesmerised by his own hard old faithful, he swayed his erection in the air just to verify that it was there. Then impatiently, he yanked me on the side of the bed in a doggy position and spat on my winkie. Suddenly fearful of my own creation, I took a big whiff off the brown bottle which in theory should have helped, but because he was truly beer can thick, I still yelped and saw stars when he entered me. I felt like a tiny baseball bat was inside me poking and thrusting.
Amazed at his own prowess he would jab stab his hard cock in and out and then would suddenly withdraw completely, suspending his erection in mid-air, leaving my ass lips pouting with a feeling of emptiness. After a few seconds staring at my red insides, he would enter back inside my rear end with a growl. My ass walls would involuntarily curl back and nurse his cock in a stunned embrace as he fucked me deeply, hitting my prostate and making me feel like I wanted to pee. I was gasping for breath at each thrust and had to be extra careful not to spill the contents of the brown bottle because he wouldn't stop jabbing to give me enough time to sniff it.
After pleading for one because I needed it by now, he allowed me one big whiff before he flipped me around in a missionary position and with my ankles high above his shoulders he entered me again in one single powerful thrust. This time it felt beautiful and nice. Daddy was certainly feeling his own power when he took my ankles with his hands, opened my legs in a V position and then with a smirk on his mustachioed lips, fucked the shit out of me. We were both lost in the deliriously awesome skin parting bare fuck, both growling and moaning, as his big cock hit base camp, again and again and again.
After pleading for one because I needed it by now, he allowed me one big whiff before he flipped me around in a missionary position and with my ankles high above his shoulders he entered me again in one single powerful thrust. This time it felt beautiful and nice. Daddy was certainly feeling his own power when he took my ankles with his hands, opened my legs in a V position and then with a smirk on his mustachioed lips, fucked the shit out of me. We were both lost in the deliriously awesome skin parting bare fuck, both growling and moaning, as his big cock hit base camp, again and again and again.
After some serious hole stretching minutes, I was starting to get sore so I knew I had to do something to encourage his orgasm. He flipped me back on my stomach and with both hands I grabbed my ass cheeks up so that he could fuck it once more. I reached for the white 'sperm looking lube' bottle and squeezed out a generous amount, dropping it around the area of my asshole, making it appear that I had just been bred.
With a low growl, Daddy entered me again and fucked me. I squeezed a second 'load' of sperm looking lube in readiness for when he withdrew, dropping it right smack in the center. This time I wiped both my hands in a towel and reached behind and opened my ass check in a clear invitation to come in. That did it for Daddy who by now was so horned up at the sight of white fluid on a red fleshy hole that all he could do is slide in and with a quick curse of "Oh fuck" started squirting and discharging real cum inside. His whole body weight descended upon me as he continued to howl his orgasm inside. And like a champ, I had to endure it all and take it.
After the fuck and a few mellow moments of banter, he stood up and asked if he could take a shower. As he cleaned off his sweat, I went to the kitchen and made some much needed coffee. Refreshed he showed up dressed and kissed me thanks for a lovely afternoon.
"Look, I'm still hard," he exclaimed at his new toy.
I touched his shorts and true enough a wood was still there.
"Wow, nice!" I nodded my head in agreement.
"We could do it again," he said, coming closer to kiss and embrace me while he snaked his hands under my jeans, pulling them down. I had barely time to react to his fingers prying my still slimy ass open, touching the wet spot he created not ten minutes ago. To prove his strength, he slapped his again, now fully erect wood against my buttocks
"You're like a kid. You're not really horny you know?" I offered back.
"I know but l-o-o-k at this hard on," he grinned proudly. The penny finally dropped for him.
For him the result of taking a plunge and taking adult enhancement was new and he was relishing in its after effects. He did try to mount me two more times (both successfully) but I did manage to shoo him out of the house, so I can have my much needed shower and rest. Two days later, he messaged me saying he said he still had a hard tool. I replied telling to him enjoy it with his other fuck buds while it lasted. I am hoping he'd go visit his own doctor soon and take his new found studliness seriously.
Hot and horny post! It's worth the wait. I always love your story and your adventures. Nice to have an Asian sharing about his sexual adventures. Keep it cumming (and more) please!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anonymous! I didn't mean to keep you waiting, it's just that sometimes life gets the better of us and we get side tracked. The next post is already in draft mode so keep checking and again, thanks for your nice comment.
Delete