"Are you alright?" asked the two pedestrians, who apparently were watching my every stagger.
"Yep, I just need to sit down for a bit," I said softly, faking a response even though my heart was racing at the speed of light. I nodded and tried to smile for their benefit, so they can move on and leave me alone.
The sun's afternoon intensity was blinding and I tried desperately to find a shady spot, only there wasn't much of a shade because I was walking in a busy sidewalk, and the front of the houses and dense dwellings had mini-gardens and landscaped fronts. I tried to look for a bus stop so I could sit down in peace and recuperate, but there wasn't one in sight. I didn't need to take the bus anyway, I could see my car parked from across the road in the distance, but I was in no position to get behind the wheel right now. My vision was still blurry and I feel like I'd black out any minute.
Finally I saw a wooden ledge bordering some ornamental cacti and succulents and finally I sat down. The sun was still in my face and still very strong that I had to hide it inside my hoodie scrunching down.
Too much poppers!
If I were smart enough, I'd toss the darn bottle, it was almost empty by now anyway. But an hour ago when it started, it was new. And like everything else in a good story, it all started with an online hello.
He was a handsome mixed race 40 yo guy, 6', 180 lbs and 10 inches cut. Now I've never really actively sought out the hung ones, and I know I might sound hypocritical (so hold on to your sneers), but personally for me, it's not size that really matters but the quality of one's erection. The bigger the cock, the bigger the vessels you have to work at to fill with prime solid blood that fortifies the shaft. And this guy did indicate that he was tired.
Ten: I should be asleep, spent the night working
Me: Oh ok, no probs then
Ten: Where ru?
Me: I'm at *bleeeep*
Ten: Me at *bleeeep* What do you have in mind?
Me: Thinking of having some raunchy afternoon fun w/a top that wants to sink into warm ass, u?
Ten: Wow, u looking to travel?
Me: Sure for the right top & the right action :-)
Ten: lol, I think I am the right one, 10 inches - can go long time & love to fuck
Me: Hot!
Me: Map says you're just 15 mins away, but up to you if ur busy.
Me: Map says you're just 15 mins away, but up to you if ur busy.
Ten: Well I'm home all day and prefer to host, but I'm out of lube, do u want my number?
Me: Sure
Me: Need to shower & get ready, so approx an hour, is that ok? What is your name?
Ten: Ok call when u arrive so I can come down and unlock the gate
He never really gave out his name and I didn't actively pursue it. I cleaned out deeply, showered and just before heading out the door, grabbed the lube and a fresh popper bottle. It was a busy neighborhood and I had to circle it a few times before I got a parking space, then I walked the rest of the way to the address he gave me.
I buzzed the gate and from the second floor above, I saw a door open and he got out. He was only wearing shorts and his beautiful dark skin glistened in the sun. We exchanged nervous smiles as we climbed back to his apartment and I sat down on his couch, while he got me some water to drink. This was one of those tense hook up moments, and I could tell that he was either tired, bored or not really into me, because he sat away from, rather than towards me, as we continued to idly talk about the weather and traffic. The back of my mind was already planning an exit strategy in case he said the much dreaded "Thanks, but no thanks" which I was sure he was about to say because he was opening his mouth.
"So, wanna suck this and get me hard?" he showed me his soft cock by lifting the flap of his shorts.
"Sure," I said, swallowing my pride.
A soft cock. Normally this would get me excited because I'm one of those that like to suck on a soft cock and see and feel it get hard with my tongue and mouth actions. But somehow I could sense that he was soft because he wasn't that turned on and was just going thru the motions. Oh what the heck?
Pulling his shorts down revealed the full soft cock as well as his hanging balls, and also his very sexy thighs. Slowly I worked on the head with my mouth as my hands got busy fondling his testicles in what I knew would be the right way. I swallowed the flaccid dick all the way down to his musky afternoon pubes, and I heard him hiss as he threw his head back in the couch. Ever so slightly, he slid his body down to give me access to his groin. And ever so slowly, I worshipped his cock with my mouth and tongue, trapping the base with my fingers and gently licking the shaft and the head. He responded by groaning and his cock got harder and harder.
I was too focused on trying not to get booted out of his apartment and orally pleasing him that I failed to realize that I was now holding his erection with both my hands, and there was still a plenty of exposed flesh. Taking a half step back I glanced at what was now before my eyes, a real ten inch erection. It was beautiful as it was scary. His cock was thick and when he got fully hard, I had to open wide just to get a few inches down past the head. The rest of the cock had to just be stroked with my hands, as the angle was wrong and my tonsils were already starting to retch.
"Did you bring the lube?" he suddenly asked, snapping me out of my reverie. I grabbed it from my jeans pocket and handed it up to him in response. He stood up from his slouch and grabbed my skull as he slowly fucked my mouth, while he opened the lube bottle. Then he bent over and fingered my exposed ass with some of the lube, while I still continued to suck him.
One L word down, one more to go.
"I didn't bring any condoms … ," I stammered.
"It's okay, they don't fit me anyway," he was now smiling. Somehow in between the awkward gate opening scene to the gate about to be opened scene, I was now in his good books.
"On your fours, up the couch," he gently commanded.
I stood up and obeyed him, but not before grabbing the brown unopened popper bottle from my jeans, which by now was well and truly off.
He started rimming me, slowly at first, trying to gauge my cleanliness factor. When he could smell that the coast was all clear, he really went to the wharf with his tongue. My eyes were rolling in pleasure as his tongue felt like a lap dog. It was warm and wide as it was wet and hungry. He used both his hands to pry me open.
"Stick it out," he urged.
I surrendered and obeyed, sighing inwardly. Then I remembered the bottle in my hands, still with the protective cover, which I quickly tore off. I took a long big whiff and the warmth embraced my upper body, as I felt a tap on my shoulder. He wanted some, too. So I handed him the bottle as he took a big one and then resumed licking me out like a St Bernard (not that I'd been previously been licked by one).
We were both spinning in heaven, when I realized he stopped rimming and his cock head was now positioned just at St Peter's gates. I went to town on the bottle, inhaling it like my life depended on it as he slowly entered me. Not sure whether it was the poppers or the fact that a really big hard man is entering my behind, but I suddenly saw stars swirling around. My vision blurred and I knew something was kicking in.
He requested the bottle again by a tap on the shoulder and I obliged with a sigh that caused him to enter me ever so deeper more. "Oh my God," I finally exhaled my breath out, hesitant to say the obvious aloud. He was way too big for my Asian canal that was just used to 8 and below. My lower crack felt flared as he slowly sank in. Was he still not finished sinking in? Then maybe it was just a figment of my own imagination, but I was pretty sure I heard an internal pop in my ears as he pierced my second chamber. I glanced back towards him and his facial expression now changed from being cocky and aloof to horny and determined. His own pouty lips were half opened as he felt my ass contract inwards and wrap his thick shaft in a fleshy hug.
Sex done in enhanced slow motion can be doubly intense. He slowly withdrew and every tissue in my ass felt the emptiness of his departure in fear only knowing too well that he was about to barge in again. Halfway through the exit, he missiled down again, just as I uncapped the bottle again. My heart was throbbing like crazy so I stopped hitting the sauce as I didn't want to pass out in a stranger's couch. But the pain! The crazy pain of being so beautifully and deliciously penetrated can be literally such a "pain in the ass," one has to bear! If I were in a bad porn movie the script would simply call for me to roll my eyes and utter "Oh My God" a thousand times, over and over again.
We both knew that it would only be a matter of time before the fleshy skin traction would give way to a slippery, tunnel boring drilling for white oil. He was pre-cumming so much that the fuck was getting slicker, making it more pleasurable for him and a little bit more bearable for me. I was concious that his couch was made of fabric and not leather, so I had to keep my bladder in check and ignore the urge to urinate with every inward lunge he did. I honestly lost track of time due to my haze, all I knew now was that I was well and truly gaping open and his fucks were now faster as he held my hips steady with his hands, grinding his groin deep inside my prostate. We shared the bottle back and forth so many times, until the trembling took over and my ass had a butt orgasm, as my sperm oozed and spilled out of my hard cock. I resisted the urge to whack myself off, preferring a slow long orgasm, while I waited for his.
I didn't have to wait very long, as my own must have relaxed my ass muscles and he was now fucking a fleshy, putty ass. With one final withdrawal, he sank back in and with a low groan, pulsed me with all the white testicular goo he had, staying inside me for what seemed the longest time, still hard and throbbing while his libido slowly ebbed.
I felt, rather than saw, the cold demeanor return to the room, now that we were both sexually spent, so I simply gathered my stuff and jeans and said a quick thanks slash goodbye and was out of his door in a flash.
Then I tried to walk away from his place as fast as possible, but the poppers was still in my system and combined with the fierce afternoon sun, it was causing my body temperature to overheat. Taking lungfuls of air I tried to breathe and regulate my heart beat to normalcy. My vision was still blurry but I knew I had to get over it and drink some water.
Then I tried to walk away from his place as fast as possible, but the poppers was still in my system and combined with the fierce afternoon sun, it was causing my body temperature to overheat. Taking lungfuls of air I tried to breathe and regulate my heart beat to normalcy. My vision was still blurry but I knew I had to get over it and drink some water.
So I hopped in my car and drove off, my heartbeat seemingly running every red light in the district. Lucky my hands were steady and in control as I realized I never got round to asking him what his name was.
Fuck yea...he wrecked that asian hole and let you leave with his cum leaking out. HOT!
ReplyDeleteHe did! It was very pleasurable all things considered. :-) It was nice getting bred by such a large cock!
DeleteOmg it's painfully HOT. I'm always scared of getting big dicks and have been turning down guys with big tools. But you got me think that I should try one and... raw since I'm already at it! Love your story, as always!
ReplyDeleteHi Anonymous, only you can make that decision for yourself. Everything starts with one small step forward. Glad you enjoyed the story and thanks for the feedback.
Delete