Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Afternoon Delights


For all you wonderful & loyal readers out there who despite my continued absence, have still checked in and continued to read the blog, a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here is the continuation of my last post.

I gathered my belongings from my locker and checked into the recently freed up room.  After making sure I locked up all my valuables, I adjusted the TV channel and volume to suit my mood, watching it for a few minutes just to get me in the right frame of mind already.  The afternoon crowd was at its height and the spa was definitely packed with all sorts of horny patrons.

But he didn't look like a patron.

Getting out of my room and adjusting the strap of my room key to my ankle, I was aware that I was being stared at by one of the staff who was lounging by the alarmed fire exit.  He must be in his late 20s, around 5'8 with an average to good body, hard to tell because he was clothed.  Generic dark T-shirt, shorts and sneakers in a crowd where underwear and towel were the norm.  He had dark curly hair with a kind of a look that  reminded me of Italian ragazzos  (young street urchin boys).  He also looked vaguely familiar.

One thing not vague about Leonardo (let's call him Leonardo for want of a name) was that clearly he wanted to have sex.  He fished out his master key from his shorts and opened the room (there was an empty room amidst all the queue, or maybe he knew it was empty waiting to be cleaned up) to which he was nearest, and left the door open.  I was curious (rather than aroused), so I walked towards to end of the hallway near the fire exit and casually peeked into "his room."

Leo was stroking his bulge, flicking the remote and he wasted no time in beckoning me to come in with his hands.  He was rough.  Or maybe he was rushed, I dunno.  All I knew was that he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down so I could suck his exposed erect 7" uncut tamale.  Hungrily chomping on his steel rod cock, swallowing it down to the base, he groaned and kept my head down, trying to choke me.  Luckily, his cock was just the right size and I can deep throat so I didn't gag.  When he didn't hear me retch, he started roughly fucking my mouth, uttering some words that I couldn't hear through the TV porn.  What I did hear was the loud audible spit, followed by my towel being lifted and my hole being fingered.

As if he were getting too much pleasure from the blow job, he pushed me away with an almost exasperated whimper, making my body thud, spine down on the unmade bed.  In rapid fire swift movements almost invisible to naked lust laden queer eye, he pushed his tennis shorts down to his ankles, raised my legs to his shoulders and primed his penis with my hole slick with his spit.

Again in keeping with the silent movie theme, I simply cocked an eyebrow as a query (or was that a pause as I snatched a popper hit) and he responded by curling  his upper lip in a cynical smirk as he lunged his naked cock into my naked hole with a big wordless sigh.

Still wearing his shirt, he fucked me as if his life depended on it, rabbit fire with only his hips moving.  In my haze, our eyes locked and I suddenly remembered where I've met him before.  Same venue, same half clothed state, same fucking technique, only it was last year.  I recognized the stable hand fucking the club house guest scenario I played in my overly imaginative mind last year and the same scene flashed in.  And if memory servers me right, he would….

Yep…finish in a few seconds and ejaculate with a loud almost angry moan inside my hole.  Just as what he was doing right that very minute I opened my eye and snapped myself out of my reverie.

He knew he came way too fast for his bottom and since he didn't lose his erection, he continued to fuck me, churning his own sperm into white foam that was now coated his coarse dark pubic hair.  I knew he was aiming for round two, but we were both interrupted by a sudden rap on the door and a bark in Spanish telling us to get ready and get out.  Guess that means the cleaner is on the floor.  Abruptly again he simply tossed me aside as I were bad evidence and wiped his spermy pubes on the bedsheets and stood up.

Did that really happen, I asked as I found myself back in the shower stall, rinsing off.  Are staff allowed to have sex with patrons?  Oh who the heck cares, you got fucked, my brain answered my ass.

Towelling myself in a dark nook of the the spa, I saw a room with an open door and inside was this huge black mid-20s kid, wearing an oversized baseball shirt.  And when I say huge, think of that 2009 movie "The Blind Side."   He was wearing the baseball shirt, probably to hide his 300 lbs plus torso, but he was completely naked from the waist down, stroking what appeared to be an average sized cock.

"Sup," he nodded in a friendly manner to me, not breaking his stroke.

"Hey," I approached his opened doorway, still half towelling my naked torso.  "Need some help?" I asked, stating the not so obvious.

"I'm coo," he replied.  Hmmm, what does cool without the L mean in urban slang again?  Was that a yes or a no?  "Come in and close the door," he invited.  Ah bingo!

He released his cock so I could stroke him.  He did have an average 7" cut cock, but there was nothing average about the girth.  It was beyond beer can thick … it was toilet paper roll thick!  He was smiling at me, as if reading my mind.  How am I ever gonna fit that in my ….?

"Suck me," he asked.  I obliged and used my mouth as a human caliper.  They say, if it can fit in your mouth, it will fit in your ass.  You just have to adjust the degree of difficulty ratio up by more than a bit.  

I managed to suck just the giant head in and half of the shaft.  I glanced at the mirror as I sucked him and my swollen cheeks looked like I had just swallowed a puffer fish - that has already puffed.  After a while my jaw started to ache, so time to offer him another option.

"Wanna fuck me?" I asked.

"If you want," he shrugged.  "Can you take me?  I'm kinda thick," he warned.

"Only one way to find out," I grinned in response and greased my ass as I presented it to him on all fours.  There was no way this dude can do missionary.  I wasn't worried about my ass, I was protecting my spine!

Big huge gigantic whiffs of the dulling poppers, I could feel him lining up to my hole.  His head popped painfully in but I just bit my lip and said nothing.  And then as he sank slowly in, I literally started to see stars due to combination of the pain and the vapors.  Once he knew I wasn't gonna pass out or ask him to pull out due to the pain, he started pulling out and then sliding back in.  It was like being screwed by a tunnel boring machine.  So painful yet so mind-bogglingly pleasurable.  I knew from the sticky heat of our flesh he wasn't wrapped, and I discreetly checked in the guise of adding more lube.  I mentally grinned when I felt he wasn't covered.  Naughty, naughty blind sider!

But as I was sniggering internally, his gentle fucks became more forceful, deeper and hungrier.  A sudden thud of my head into the wooden wall reminded me that I was being pummelled by a man almost three times my body weight and so I braced myself with my arms.  That only caused him to thrust deeper into my now stable buttocks, that I could almost hear my hole pop as his cock head corked it open.  There was no denying it anymore, I was being hard fucked and involuntarily I groaned aloud at each painfully beautiful fleshy fuck.  That only caused him to fuck faster and a glance in the mirror told me all that was happening.  His eyes were closed, jaw opened and his head titled upward - he was in a top zone fuck, he didn't care that he was potentially brutally hurting me.  His raw dick was sinking into my wet red hole in a delicious unprotected fleshy fuck and just as much as he was causing me pain, my ass was just gloving his throbbing, fat penis.

I screamed into the bedsheets to release the tension inside me and ignored my brown bottle now.  With both my palms wide open flat onto the wall, my arms were acting as shock absorbers.  Each scream would cause my butt hole to open up and receive him even more deeper than possible.  I could literally hear him slap into my pubic bone with each forward fuck.

Finally, I heard a deep animal roar as his body shivered and I knew that an internal volcano spewed  between our groins and my body was receiving his live liquid cells.  Incredibly his cock flared even thicker inside me with each ejaculation, and the tensing of his shooting shaft would be paired with his screaming groans that I am sure could be heard into the hallways.

I channelled all of my pain back unto him, as he withdrew his wet cock from my hole.  Each inch pulled out eliciting an even baby like whimper from him, until he was totally out and I heard him loudly plop back into the bed in an exhausted state.  We grinned at each other and nodded a wordless thanks, as I towelled up and got out of his room.  Unfortunately, I misjudged my prolonged posture as I snapped erect, blood and oxygen suddenly filled my upper head and I felt as if I was going to faint.  I stood still just right outside his door and there saw a guy standing right outside, obviously listening to what was going behind the closed door.  My screams and Blind Side guy's groans must have fed his imagination quite a story, as I spied a tent on his towel.

"Wow he took you?  That guy is huge bro, are you okay?" he asked kindly as I tried to regain my balance.  He massaged my back as if to console me, and my legs felt like marshmallows and as I very slowly walked back to my room.  My head was still buzzing and I collapsed into the bed, curled up and slept.


4 comments:

  1. Great writing and what a hot time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an entry. Sounds amazing as always CW. Jeffie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J, you keep inspiring me to post :-D

      Delete