Army Guy: Hey man. It's Army Guy
Me: Hi sorry I left my phone at home. How are you?
Army Guy: Morning. I'm fine. How are you?
Me: You're an early riser lol. You interested in meeting up?
Army Guy: Yes I am. Early to bed. Early to rise... Sure.... to meat up?
Me: Where ru located and can u host?
Army Guy: Only host..:). I'm at ***bleeeep*** What time you ready? I'm at lunch now.
Army Guy: Free after 1 pm
Me: I'm not free today
Army Guy: Okay
Army Guy: Let me know when you're free
Me: Sure, I'm free tonight after 9 pm but not sure if that suits u since u said yr early to bed
Army Guy: If I have a reason to stay up later I can do so. ;)
Me: Done! If u wanna ...
Army Guy: Sure. You will be here at 9 pm?
Me: Address?
Army Guy: ***Gives address***
Me: Ok see u at 9 pm
Army Guy: Looking forward to it.
Later that day, he texts again.
Army Guy: Hey, just back. About to jump in shower. Are we still on for 9?
Me: Yes I'm getting ready too
Army Guy: Ok see you at 9
Army Guy: ***Gives address (again)***
Army Guy: Door code is ####. Down the short stairs then right to ###. Please
Army Guy: remove your shoes upon entering the unit.
He was an African American Daddy in his early 50s, very tall at around 6'4, bald/shaved head, quite fit and he enticed me with thumbnail pictures of what appeared to be a very nice dick, around 8 cut and decently thick. I didn't know he was ex-army when we initially corresponded, but it all made sense when I met him. I was thirty minutes early to our agreed hour, so I went to a nearby corner shop and killed time pretending to browse the aisles, eventually ending up getting some gum to keep my breath fresh.
"You're three minutes late," he said in a quite authoritative voice after he opened his front door (in a bath robe) and as he watched me remove my sneakers. It was 9:03 pm. With his paw, he grasped my skull and turned me around for inspection.
"You look like your picture. Let's see if you're the same without your clothes. Bedroom's over there, go strip and wait for me," he pointed down the hallway. I did as I was told. Somehow he had an air of masculine authority that was both attractive and scary.
"Do you smoke?" he asked. I shook my head.
"Well I do. Mind if I do?" I shrugged my shoulders as I continued undressing and folding my clothes neatly in the chair.
"Well I do. Mind if I do?" I shrugged my shoulders as I continued undressing and folding my clothes neatly in the chair.
I heard a whirring noise behind my back and glancing at him, I saw him besides what looked like a blender. He put a white plastic bag on top of it and it quickly filled with smoke. Oh, that kinda of smokes! LOL.
"Your turn," he handed me the plastic bag after two big gulps. Clearly when I shook my head earlier, he either didn't understand sign language or asking me was just a formality for him. Something about the man told me that it was best to do as I was told. He took another big suck on the bag and handed it to me with an order.
"I've already started earlier, so finish it off and get down between my legs," he said as he opened his bath robe, revealing a half hard cock that glistened in the dark. Buzzed by now and almost dizzy, I let my senses flow and just sucked on his cock until it was a wet hard handsome mandingo in my hands.
"I've already started earlier, so finish it off and get down between my legs," he said as he opened his bath robe, revealing a half hard cock that glistened in the dark. Buzzed by now and almost dizzy, I let my senses flow and just sucked on his cock until it was a wet hard handsome mandingo in my hands.
He turned me around at the edge of the bed and expertly ate my ass for a short while (or was it a long while?), and then with a big loud spit, he scooped his saliva with his glistening cock head and mounted me slowly. My body was powerless to resist and it opened up to the deliciously painful penetration. In the distance, I heard a loud smack and with a half a second delay, realized he slapped my butt cheeks, ordering my body to involuntarily accept all of his naked cock inside me.
My hole felt like a garage with a big long and sleek dark limousine parked inside it, only it was now reversing, or was it on drive again? Whatever it was doing, my whole body loved the revving. I glanced around and realized I left my popper bottle in my jeans on the chair and that if Army Guy kept his parking assault, I would sore up. His saliva was drying up and I could almost hear the friction of skin against skin fucking as he poked inside.
My hole felt like a garage with a big long and sleek dark limousine parked inside it, only it was now reversing, or was it on drive again? Whatever it was doing, my whole body loved the revving. I glanced around and realized I left my popper bottle in my jeans on the chair and that if Army Guy kept his parking assault, I would sore up. His saliva was drying up and I could almost hear the friction of skin against skin fucking as he poked inside.
"I need my poppers," I tried to speak. He slowly got out of my ass and I could feel my ass lips screaming for me not to let him go. I stood up as much as I could and oriented myself as I watched him go back to the blender sounding machine. Not again, I thought to myself? Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite, but I gotta drive back home in one piece! The whirring sound permeated the already foggy bedroom as I finally located my poppers and settled back in the bed. He propped himself back in the pillows and put his arm around me and we kissed a bit as we sucked on the plastic bag. He expertly put a pillow underneath me and lifted my legs to his shoulders and repositioned his big black cock in between my legs.
"Hit it up," he nodded and allowed me to take a popper whiff. He toked on the plastic bag as he rubbed his cock on my balls, he was making a point of showing me his beautiful hard cock that was visibly uncovered -- before he stuck it in. Yeah, it was beyond pretence now and out in the open. He spat another big gob of saliva onto his shaft head and slowly sank back inside my fleshy hole, but instead of thrusting in and out, he just stood motionless there.
"Hit it up," he again commanded as he emptied his plastic bag. We did our own thing and then it was on. Fierce, natural male to male intercourse without barriers or inhibition. He lunged in and out of my body and I could feel every thrust now. Everything was amplified. Oddly I felt so wet, so open to his girth. Time seemed to pass by in slow motion. The room swirled and the rational part of my brain could barely remember where I was. I opened my eyes and in the blur, saw a big black man jackknifing his hips towards my opened ass, but for a very long quizzical moment, my mind froze and couldn't remember his name nor where I was currently at.
Then as if snapped out of my reverie, I felt it. I felt something in my bowels suggesting that I was not clean anymore. Nothing snaps a bottom out of the zone more than realizing that he might be dirty. I looked oddly at Army Guy.
Army Guy!
Finally remembered his name, I was once again sober and my senses were on high alert again. I definitely felt something squishy in my hole.
Army Guy!
Finally remembered his name, I was once again sober and my senses were on high alert again. I definitely felt something squishy in my hole.
"Uh I think we need to stop," I hesitantly broke the silence.
"I can feel that something’s wrong, I don't think I am…" I stuttered, racking my brains how to tell a top the truth.
"Relax, you’re not dirty, if that’s what you mean. I’ve peed inside you," he sneered malevolently at me, continuing what he was doing.
"It's just my piss overflow you're feeling. You're still okay to go," he blurted without breaking his thrust.
"It's just my piss overflow you're feeling. You're still okay to go," he blurted without breaking his thrust.
My brain tried to process what he just told me. In my haze I didn't realize that Army Guy filled me up with his piss earlier and now there was no mistaking it. I could hear the squish, squishing sound as he fucked my unbelievably wet hole. Knowing that I wasn't about to give a public accident after all and that it was just water sports, my body relaxed once more and I gripped his hard cock tightly with my ass lips. But I was now so wet and there was no telling how long we were actually fucking due to our mutual haze.
"Your hole is so warm and opened now, I don't think I can last any longer," he groaned in a deep masculine voice as his body lurched, his hairy torso shuddered, as his ejaculation spilled out in waves.
"So warm.............so warm............so warm............so warm," he kept repeating as his orgasm ebbed as his penis twitched, expanded and finally deflated inside me.
We didn't shower after that but he did change the bed linen to dry ones, encaged me with his big arms and I ended up spending the night. We fucked twice more at dawn, and it was in the morning that he told me he was a divorced father of two and used to be in the military - hence his be on time, do as you are told attitude. He was very much the gentleman offering me breakfast, which I politely declined as I sheepishly got ready to leave.
Army Guy: Hot. Best time I've had in a while.
Army Guy: Text me you made it back ok
Army Guy: Text me you made it back ok
Me: Going to bed now. Thanks got home safely.
The next day he kept texting.
Army Guy: Still reliving last night
Me: Were we THAT good? "
Army Guy: Not if you don't think so...HA!...yeah you damn right it was THAT good...I want you back the same week??...yeah good.
Me: And you were that good I wanted to cum back the same week
Army Guy: Touché. For now
Me: I think I should warn u 24 hrs in advance. I'm having difficulty doing toilet duties today. You definitely rearranged my insides last night three times. My whole body is trying to heal itself.
Army Guy: Wow. Sorry babe.. I understand if we need to postpone ...
Me: 7 pm Thu is still in my diary. I'll inform u 2 hrs beforehand when I shower and clean.
Army Guy: Ok
The things you gotta do for our veterans!
No comments:
Post a Comment