Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Tenacious Top

For years this man tired to hook up with me whenever I would be visiting and would change my profile location to his city.  Each time I’m in his town, he would always manage to find my profile and hit me up.

By years I mean, almost over 5 years.  I mean, who does that?  Who chases anyone for half a decade?  Apparently Howard does.  I don’t know of anyone who would circle anyone for that long, even after repeated, albeit diplomatically and kindly cloaked, No’s and I can’ts.

The sheer tenacity of him is enough to put a sigh to an online cruiser.  Generally, I do not block people because I dislike them or find them annoying.  Not even offensive people do I block.  I have big shoulders, and for me, I take no as a no.

He must have put me in his favorites’ list because the minute I registered close to his locality, there goes the unrelenting annual cruise.

Howard:  Hi, how’s it going?  Looking?
Me:  Hi, just killing time. Going to CumUnion later, you?
Howard:  Just looking for trouble close to home
Me:  What sort of trouble?
Howard:  No particular agenda, like lots of body contact, kissing, fucking, party, ws, sort of depends on who I’m with
Me:  Nice
Howard:  Want to come over?
Me: Told you I was going to CumUnion
Howard:  Change plans!!
Me:  I can come over after, if it’s boring?
Howard:  Sure, if I’m still around.

With that he left me alone and I was free to get ready for the CumUnion party that night.  The choice was a no brainer for me, since I specifically came to town for the party itself. I’m not getting anyone side track me away from attending it.  The party event itself that Saturday night was a mini-success for me (that's another story).  For those of you who have been to one, you know its a maze of naked tangling bodies, all kinds of sexual debauchery that would make Caligula blush, and its also a chance to see porn actors live in the flesh instead of just your TV screen.  For those of you who have not been to one or have yet to attend one, what are you waiting for?  Just go.

I barely staggered back to base after the party and slept all of Sunday and the rest of Monday morning, catching up on much needed R&R.  I was grabbing an early dinner bite when I opened my account, there he was again, patiently waiting!

Howard:  So r u looking to play now?
Me:  Sure, looking to get hard dicked, what about you, looking to ... ?
Howard:  Looking to fuck!  Where r u?  Host or travel?
Me:  Sent you a text
Howard:  Got it and sent a reply.  Did u get it?

So I was finally giving in to him.  To be honest, I didn’t want to but I did so more to find out who he is and why  am I constantly in his radar?  Well I could guess, since his present profile stats are - White, 60 (yes you read that right), 5’11, 169 lbs, slim, salt/pepper hair, brown eyes and a whole swag of “Ask Me's" including his cock size, which was clearly big according to his picture.

My deliberation was not because I was ageist or being picky.  His picture of his nice big cock was his main online selling point.  The rest of him that I saw, had very little to be desired.  Even his face pic looked like an Ellis Island mug shot, so clearly I was relying on pure luck here when I knocked on his door, finally.

Thankfully his online mugshot must have been taken out of a low megapixel camera, because up close and personal he looked quite like a gent, respectable even.  With unsmiling bushy hooded eyes, he ushered me in his lair.  He was in no mood to be cordial after a five year wait.  We silently climbed the stairs to the second floor of his house to his play area.

With very little talk and the awkward, almost glacial, welcome he gave me, no doubt due to the above prolongated chase, he came close to me and I could smell that he either just had a shower or groomed himself.  Faint smell of smoke, mixed with was that hair product or shampoo I couldn’t quite make it out.  We kissed again awkwardly and it wasn’t a passionate one.  So I fondled his bulging crotch and with as little eye contact as possible, I slid down as he undid his jeans and let his beautiful long and thick cut 8 incher out.  He was hard and perhaps to atone for all that years of hard chasing he had to endure, I lovingly licked the cock head with my tongue and lips before angling it slowly down my throat, inch by slow inch.  And then I realized, for someone his age, he had a truly magnificent (erect) cock.  I'd even dare call it handsome.

I hit his pubic bone and his cock twitched as I stayed down there for a long time - atonement. I massaged my wet tongue and my warm throat against his bare shaft, making him welcome inside my mouth, despite his icy demeanor.  He sighed as he realized I would keep it deep down and won't be bobbing up and down anytime soon.  He placed his hand on my skull, keeping me there close to his groin. His cock throbbed and filled with more blood, his nerve receptors trying to soak in the warm wetness of my saliva, getting themselves wet and used to feeling of what was to come.

With lust slowly melting his coldness, he ground his groin onto my mouth as he kept his cock deep down my throat.  A small guttural groan escaped from him, encouraging me to continue deep throating his big beautiful monster.  He kept getting harder and harder, cutting my air passage.  Whether he slipped a blue pill or not, I have no idea, but his cock never deflated.  I carefully edged him out of my mouth to gulp some air, making sure none of my teeth would scrape the still throbbing surface of his shaft.

He had a rubber mat on the floor prepared and he lied down and motioned for me to squat on his face so he could eat my ass as I continue to suck his hard on.  Totally ignoring my hard cock still encased in my underwear which he partially pulled down exposing my butt, he hungrily tongue fucked and ate my exposed hole.  Later on, I would discover that he “used to be straight” in his youth.  Bottoms can sense this somehow, because previously straight men who become latently gay, eat ass like they would eat pussy - lengthwise.  He buried his face in my butt check and would noisily smell and sniff my hole before he would noisily dive back in with his mouth and tongue.  In the absence of a labia, he would still lick it from my perineum to my hole.  His cock would twitch in my mouth every time he would do it.  Clearly the rimming he was giving me was just making him even harder and hornier.

“Get your shorts off and sit on me,” he growled, taking his face out of my butt.  I obeyed him never losing eye contact with his hard cock.

With nothing but his saliva on my butt and mine on his cock, I edged down slowly and let his cock head connect with my entrance.  With hands gripping my hips, he pulled me down onto him, my ass flesh parting as his raw cock head finally penetrating my inside hole.  He was steel hard so he navigated the lowering with just more groans as our flesh finally united into one.  I was seeing stars with the initial pain, but I dare not cry out, and just continued lowering my hips unto his until I felt the brush of his pubic hair.  Breathing for the first time caused my ass to pulse his cock, and he felt the squeeze and his head rocked upward as his previously hooded eyes were now laden with pure lust as he groaned.  Gently I pulled myself upwards.

“I said sit on me,” he growled.

Again I obeyed.  I saw him reach for some poppers and he offered it to me, which I gladly took.  It hit me like a blast.  The receptors in my ass dilated and all I could feel was his hard penis lodged inside my crack.  I glanced down and saw how hard he was.  His urethra was clearly outlined against his white shaft, which as I was now given permission to bob up and down, I could see the angry purple head.  

Anchoring both my hands on the rubber mat, I slowly jack knife punched just his flared cut mushroom cock head with my ass lips, gently wetting it with my ass juice and scooping up whatever pre-cum he must be dripping out.  His hands left my hips and covered his face as his groans got growlier.

“Do not stop,” he continued to command.

Eventually I had to.  The squats were more than I could normally make and it was constricting my thighs.  He then pulled himself totally out of me and kinda pushed me away from him, only this time, he order me on all fours, still on the rubber mat, facing his couch.  

I rested my torso on the couch as he anchored himself wheelbarrow like behind me.  As I reached for the brown bottle, he slapped my butt cheeks.

“No, I want you to feel me enter you, don’t dull the pain,” he said.

Why was I so blindly compliant?  Again, I obeyed preparing myself for the penetration, which when it came, considering that his cock was still steel hard, was excruciatingly painful but delicious.  There was very little lubricant so my brain could almost feel the friction of skin as he sliced himself inside me. The feel of another man penetrating your bowels like that, just dominates your mind as your hole succumbs to the assault.  And what a fleshy assault it was.  He thrust in and out of me slowly, almost lovingly as he would get me to relax before he would slam it in, making both of us gasp.

My brain willed my mind to forget about the pain so that my lower body would not be tense.  I grabbed the brown bottle and took three big whiffs and then totally relaxing my groin, was lost in the distant hazy feeling of being fucked by a middle aged man with an erection of a teenager.

True to his profile he was a long lasting top.  But eventually something had to give.  It was too sweet, too raw, too wet, too fleshy and too warm for both of us.  He didn’t even jab me anymore.  He was just slowly stroking himself in and out of me and I heard the gasp that indicated that he was just about to lose his self control.  I knew he had been edging for a while, because every time we hit the poppers, he would let go of some pre-cum and he would feel slicker inside me as he would pause for a while.  

I encouraged him by pushing back my now flared ass, making him feel how wet he made me.  Feeling the warm invite, he had no other choice but to finally let go of his nut juice. His hard cock flexed and flared inside me, repeatedly - indicating he was ejaculating internally.  This time he just silently tensed and breathed inward as I knew he quietly expelled his live Italian American gene cells inside my warm, wet prostate.  We were locked in that position for a long time, until I felt him deflate and got out.

The awkwardness returned with lust having left the room.  I asked to be excused to go to the bathroom to wash, get decent and in no time at all was saying goodbye.  He did try to salvage it though, by making the goodbye a bit more cordial, even giving me a semi tour of his place, which I politely admired, before I finally left in the middle of the night.

Two days later and now safely back home, I still had difficulty moving my lower regions.  Even the simple mundane act of using toilet paper was agony for me.  So I sent him a text.

Me:  You gave me a rosebud that’s healing now, lol
Howard:  Sorry about that
Me:  It’s ok
Howard:  you around tonight?
Me:  Sorry I’ve gone now
Howard:  When are you back in town?
Me:  Dunno yet

I now have a new found respect for our senior citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment