Monday, August 19, 2013

The Acronym of a Weekend


It was a Thursday night and I went online to check messages using my tablet and was answering a few emails when a GWM 44, 6’1, 200 lbs green eyed top dropped a line and we exchanged a few mutual compliments and unlocked photos.

GreeneyedTop:  Wanna fuck?
Me:  sure...w/e fuckee here

As I wasn’t feeling particularly frisky, I just left it there.  Then I parked chatting to him and did other things around the house, answered a few other cruisy emails and after ten minutes or so, got this message from him:

GreeneyedTop:  What’s the address and how soon should I be there?

Apparently, he thought it was a green light.  So as not to mislead him any further and reset expectations, I sent a more detailed reply.

Me:  ok I was running out of messages, that’s why I didn’t elaborate on what w/e means, hoping you’d be smart enough to figure it out

Me:  w/e = weekend.  The period that starts on Friday night and usually winds down around Sunday evening.

Me:  hope the explanation is sufficient?

Then a scathing remark back

GreeneyedTop: So wouldn’t it been [sic] easier to [say] yeah, I’m available during the weekend and that way there would have been no need to be an insulting asshole?

Me:  Did u feel insulted?  Didn’t mean to...

Me:  My original reply was to the point that you were suggesting.  I said “sure, w/e fuckee here” to be read as “yeah, weekend bottom here.”

And then I closed with a second expression of regret at my construed actions.

Me:  My apologies if your feelings were hurt.  Peace out

He read my reply, but didn’t block me.  Good karma still prevails?!



5 comments:

  1. I use w/e to mean whatever and I would definitely have taken your answer to be "sure, whatever (I'm up for anything)"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that would be the general consensus, or so it seems.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Do unto others what we hope be done unto us. I've been a very bad boy recently simone, lots to write about! Now if only I find the time ..... I promise I will.

      Delete
    2. yes please :))) your adventures are always welcomed :DDDD

      Delete