Saturday, May 12, 2012

Zwei


Okay, okay.  Here's a post, finally.

I know it's been a while.  Writer's block, lack of initiative to relay my sexual adventures, no comments from readers and so on.  Anyway I've been away abroad on vacation and had limited access to internet.  The action was jam packed, albeit not without its hazards.

Berlin is a city that makes San Francisco look like kindergarten.  If I thought that the action in SFO was hot, I was totally unprepared for Berlin.  This city is definitely not for the faint hearted and traversing its bars and gay scene can be a bit tricky.  And since I write from an Asian's point of view, I can certainly agree with some of the online guides to Berlin that says that door policy in this very gay of cities can be tricky or discriminating sometimes.  Yes some clubs won't let you in if you don't have "the look."

I was in the former East sector and the vibe was definitely Russian, onion shaped domes of cathedrals and dark rooms with black doors manned by huge bouncers in sunglasses.  What goes on behind those doors I haven't the faintest clue.

So my gaydar guided me to the queer part of the city where I had a drink in one of the bars.  One of them caught me by surprise because when I entered, there was a doorman who promptly informed me it was "Naked Sunday" and glancing past his shoulder I could see a sea of naked white men's bodies, all babbling German and drinking beer.  To say I had stage fright would be an understatement.  I hustled my way out and made it to another less conspicuous bar where I had a drink and tried unsuccessfully to "blend in" since I was the only Asian dude around in a sea of naked German skinhead punks.  Even though I was wearing standard jeans and olive jacket, I might as well have had the word "tourist" tattooed on my forehead.   Finishing my drink, I quickly headed out and notice an adult cinema next door.

I bravely went in and paid the entrance fee, but not before I was curiously scanned up and down by Mr. Twink Punk Pierced Nose who was the manager on duty.  I could tell that my contribution to their economy was barely tolerated.

Inside was a maze of cabins and video booths.  Since it was now close to midnight, the crowd size was normal so I found a spot beside the vending machine and let my eyes acclimatise to the smoky scene.  A few punters openly stared, again in curiosity rather than lust, and then went on their business, leaving me sitting in the corner.  I had never felt like a fish out of water more.  The men were a combination of skinhead punks and twinks, with a splattering of bears and leather men.

Bravely I ventured inside one of the video booths and realized that they were built at an angle and there were three glory holes to choose from.  Eyes peered in and then moved on.   I fixed my gaze at the video screen, slowly getting aroused.  All of a sudden a beautiful 7 uncut cock glided in and I proceeded to suck it.  It kept throbbing and pulsing with each downward stroke of my warm mouth.  Based on the texture of the skin on his thighs and the texture of pale yellow pubic hair of its owner, I could tell the guy was  in his late 20s.  I alternated between swallowing the beautiful German dick and then just staring at its flared purple red cock head.  His veins stood out in relief with each pulse of blood he would send to it in anticipation of my warm mouth engulfing him again.  I kept stroking his hairy balls and this elicited soft groans from his side of the wall.

His cock suddenly withdrew & we switched with me sticking my cock out on the glory hole and was rewarded with a warm mouth.  I could see glimmers of his face as he sucked me, and he was definitely a cute looking young German lad, average height and lean body with a full head of corn cob hair.  Lost in the wonderful feeling of being blown through a glory hole, my erection felt so hard on his heavenly mouth.  Then he stopped and I felt his hands turn me around.  He wanted to see my behind.  I let him play around with my butt cheeks which he fondled, cupped and jiggled.  Then he pulled them open and hungrily rimmed my hole with his warm tongue, making me gasp in pleasure.

After a while he got tired of rimming or perhaps excitement got the better of him, he stood up and slowly guided his cock to my wet hole.  I discreetly touched the entrance to see if he wrapped up and was rewarded with the satisfaction that he was doing it naturally raw.  Hitting the poppers I quickly went into a zone as he slowly fucked my ass through the tiny hole.   Soon his quiet whimpers became loud grunts as his fucking increased its pace.  Paying no heed to the peering eyes through the other glory holes, I braced myself for his orgasm as I felt him suddenly stood still, groaning loudly in German as he squirted his sperm into my anal receptacle.

My knees were shaking from the buckling and pommeling I took, so I slowly knelt in the floor and peered through the glory hole into the other room.  Studboi's red slit hole was staring at me like an angry uncut snake wearing his skin hoodie, sperm clearly coating the undersides.  I started to lick him clean, and he didn't push away and continued to groan as he got hoovered.

Cleaning his cock and foreskin of sperm with my tongue I studied his deeply veined cock and round balls.  They were still both excited as I fondled and swallowed, as his thrusting motions became more and more vigorous.  The kid had stamina!  His cock got slowly hard again in my mouth as I gently sucked it's length and sniffed his balls.  In no time at all, his blonde forearm reached through the glory hole and silently instructed me to present ass once again, so I dutifully complied.

My butt was still moist and wet from his earlier orgasm, so there was plenty of lubrication for both of us.  He lanced into my derriere in one swift movement and stayed there relishing the warmth of my hole.  I could feel his cock expanding and I gently squeezed him with my ass muscles, eliciting a muffled groan.  The he bucked in and out again, this time more slowly.  My butt yielded and in no time at all, it felt unified with the rock hard solid bare cock claiming passage inside.  My thighs stayed firm and my constricted pelvic muscles suddenly relaxed, making my anal muscles open, it felt like my ass was one with his cock.  He felt it too because he was cussing in German, for which I didn't need a translator, since it was in obvious ecstasy.

I slammed my ass firmly down on his erection and was rewarded by more grunts of pleasure.  He suddenly stood still and I fucked his cock with my now open wet ass, I was getting closer.  The skin on skin friction was too good and with one final hit of the popper bottle, I let the floodgates loose and yelped my own orgasm, jacking off like mad with my sperm hitting the floor.  He understood what was going on in my side of the room, as he sank in deeper and burrowed in my twitching ass.  As my spasms subsided, he gently withdrew and stabbed his raw cock head in and slowly out of my hole, making me kiss his foreskin with my puckered ass lips until he couldn't take it any longer.  With one final swift lunge he was in squirting his second load of Teutonic spooge inside my body.

"Zwei!" he said.

I peered inside the glory hole into his chamber.  In the European manner he held his thumb and his forefinger as he eye balled me through the glory hole.  

"Zwei!" he hissed again.

I spoke no German, so I had no idea what he was saying, but his fingers were like a gun shooting at me.  It sounded as if he were cursing me.  In my ignorance, I cursed back in English.  

"F#$% you too!" I ricocheted.

Then I rushed out of the room, out of the club and back out into the cold night, quickly dashing into the subway.  I was seething with puzzled anger as I walked back to my hotel.  How did such a great fuck turn bad?

The Russian looking bouncer was still in his thick overcoat, guarding the dark door behind him and even though it was now almost 5 am and still completely dark, he was still wearing his dark glasses, through which I have no doubt, he watched me stagger back into my hotel next door.

Back inside my hotel room, I logged on the internet and Googled "zwei" learning what it really meant -- "two."  Studboi was cussing me through the glory hole because I made him cum twice.  I was too sleepy to feel anything but foolish.  Completely dressed with his cum still fresh inside my hole, I fell asleep in the bed.

13 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK! I have been waiting for your second installment with the black guy and figured Zwei might be the case, but now I understand! LOL You are right - Berlin is CRAZY and fun. And now they understand the pleasures of Asian men, too.
    Welcome back to the blogosphere

    Curt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt. Glad to be back again. I do have a second instalment for the episode with the black guy and Zwei is not it. I'm working on the instalment already, so keep your eyes posted here.

      Delete
  2. Berlin sounds like fun...maybe I will go!


    Welcome back...missed your Asian ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boi Breeder, glad to be back too. Didn't realize I was gone away that long, but I just needed to get my (writing) groove back. You definitely have to experience BER once in your gay lifetime. Lots of cute butts there to sink into! And oh so wild....

      Delete
  3. I love Berlin too but not just because of the gay scene. Been there 3 times but no chance for a sex encounter there so Im kinda jealous with you a bit hehe (im asian too). The funny thing is i found the Germans are more open to Asian than rest of Europe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Anonymous, always appreciated. I am sure you will be able to have fun in Berlin in one of your future trips. As for the "restrictive" policy, I have found that it applies to when one is at the door trying to get in, once you are inside a club, then I agree, most Germans are open to Asian men as well.

      Delete
    2. My bud from college said they love Asians over there. So much so that he moved there after studying abroad for a year, so I was surprised as well with you feeling out of place. But definitely know the feeling. I was only one of a very few in England when I stayed there for a couple months.

      Delete
  4. Oh you're back! :-)))) Berlin is definitely the best place for gay - and raw - sex in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks simone, yeah glad to be back writing again. Thanks so much, seems you missed me too :-)))

      Delete
  5. Love your blog. Glad you're back. Good to see fellow Azn enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous. Keep checking back, I'm already drafting future blogs, work permitting.

      Delete